PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings says Packers 'brainwash' players

SnakeLH2006
08-08-2013, 04:08 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-08-07/greg-jennings-packers-brainwash-players-aaron-rodgers-leslie-frazier

When new Minnesota Vikings receiver Greg Jennings took aim at his former teammate, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Vikings coach Leslie Frazier was taken aback.

“That’s not something we’re high on, and he and I are going to talk before we practice,” Frazier said to ESPN.com.
Minnesota Vikings receiver Greg Jennings says his former organization, the Green Bay Packers, brainwashes its players. (AP photo)

Now, we don’t know what was said, but whatever it was, it clearly didn’t stick.

Jennings hurled another insult at the Packers on Wednesday, accusing the organization of “brainwashing” players.

“When I came over here, I was kind of brainwashed,” Jennings said on KFAN-FM radio. “There’s no ‘kind of’ to it. Being over in Green Bay, you’re brainwashed to think anyone in the division is tiers below. And so coming over here, I meet the people within the organization and I’m like, ‘Wow, these are really great people.’

“It’s like everything that you know in Green Bay is like the best, the best, the best, the best, the best,” Jennings said. “And it’s like total brainwashing. And I think you don’t open your eyes to see what other teams have to offer unless you are in that position.”

This much is clear: Jennings is glad to be out. He has already issued an apology—through the media—for accusing Rodgers of essentially being coddled in Green Bay. Now, it’s evident that it wasn’t just the alleged treatment of the guy who threw him all of those passes. It’s the whole organization that Jennings has issues with.

Chances are, Frazier won’t like this any better.

______________________________________-

Wow..Thought GJ was a class guy...Guess religion means nothing nowadays. He's a spited little Viking bitch like the rest. Should have took his $10 million extension and shut up.

Then again..maybe GB was right...when's the last time Minn won anything? 0-4 in SuperBowls and suck ass in the Big Ten in anything.....Go for that cash grab bro..you sound like a spiteful ex-girlfriend talking how her ex had a little cock..yet he's banging your much hotter friend.

Joemailman
08-08-2013, 06:12 AM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25561-Jennings-taking-shots-at-AR&p=732345#post732345

QBME
08-08-2013, 05:08 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-08-07/greg-jennings-packers-brainwash-players-aaron-rodgers-leslie-frazier

When new Minnesota Vikings receiver Greg Jennings took aim at his former teammate, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, Vikings coach Leslie Frazier was taken aback.

“That’s not something we’re high on, and he and I are going to talk before we practice,” Frazier said to ESPN.com.
Minnesota Vikings receiver Greg Jennings says his former organization, the Green Bay Packers, brainwashes its players. (AP photo)

Now, we don’t know what was said, but whatever it was, it clearly didn’t stick.

Jennings hurled another insult at the Packers on Wednesday, accusing the organization of “brainwashing” players.

“When I came over here, I was kind of brainwashed,” Jennings said on KFAN-FM radio. “There’s no ‘kind of’ to it. Being over in Green Bay, you’re brainwashed to think anyone in the division is tiers below. And so coming over here, I meet the people within the organization and I’m like, ‘Wow, these are really great people.’

“It’s like everything that you know in Green Bay is like the best, the best, the best, the best, the best,” Jennings said. “And it’s like total brainwashing. And I think you don’t open your eyes to see what other teams have to offer unless you are in that position.”

This much is clear: Jennings is glad to be out. He has already issued an apology—through the media—for accusing Rodgers of essentially being coddled in Green Bay. Now, it’s evident that it wasn’t just the alleged treatment of the guy who threw him all of those passes. It’s the whole organization that Jennings has issues with.

Chances are, Frazier won’t like this any better.

______________________________________-

Wow..Thought GJ was a class guy...Guess religion means nothing nowadays. He's a spited little Viking bitch like the rest. Should have took his $10 million extension and shut up.

Then again..maybe GB was right...when's the last time Minn won anything? 0-4 in SuperBowls and suck ass in the Big Ten in anything.....Go for that cash grab bro..you sound like a spiteful ex-girlfriend talking how her ex had a little cock..yet he's banging your much hotter friend.

...and the horse he rode in on...

mission
08-08-2013, 05:17 PM
So wait... the Packers want to condition their employees to think they're working at the best place in the business? That's crazy. Can't believe they would do something like that. No one else in business does that. Because, you know, talent acquisition and retention is not very important.

bobblehead
08-08-2013, 05:27 PM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25561-Jennings-taking-shots-at-AR&p=732345#post732345

SIMPSONS DID IT

Fritz
08-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Say...since Wist thinks most of the Packerrats are brainwashed into thinking their team is better than it is....does that mean Wist is the Greg Jennings of Packerrats?

mmmdk
08-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Boy, after giving GJ some criticism during his Packer tenure and having to hear stuff like: "...but he's a son of a minister", it sure feels justified when hearing GJ opening those cans of worms now!

Guiness
08-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Looks like there's more of this going on than we thought! Apparently the Redskins have picked up the practice.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/14/mcnabb-rg3-is-brainwashed-young-qbs-think-they-know-it-all/

Um, more likely McNabb saw the fancy new word in GJ's article and decided he liked it :)

denverYooper
08-14-2013, 10:22 AM
In a followup interview, McNabb told neighborhood kids to pull up their pants and get off his damn lawn .

pbmax
08-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Sniff, sniff,

I smell a lawsuit coming.

RashanGary
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
seems like longwell's love for the packers didnt diminish with his years in Minnesota. Nobody is happy when they leave GB. That is a very good thing imo

mmmdk
08-14-2013, 05:56 PM
seems like longwell's love for the packers didnt diminish with his years in Minnesota. Nobody is happy when they leave GB. That is a very good thing imo

Green Bay Packers is a one of a kind pro club in America; I'd say must would feel as Longwell does. It's why I am a fan too. Packers are special and luckily you'll find a lot of the same special club cultures in Europe as well.

Fritz
08-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Good to see you back, you crazy European!

smuggler
08-16-2013, 12:24 AM
Greg Jennings used to be one of my favorite players.