PDA

View Full Version : Official Jump to Conclusions Thread 2013

pbmax
08-13-2013, 10:35 AM
Its a tradition spanning at least one year. One preseason game, a little knowledge. Time to be dangerous.

1. Crosby will not be on the final roster.

2. Starks will be the starting RB in Week 1.

Zool
08-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Newhouse will beat out Barclay even though Barclay out plays him through the preseason.

Kuhn gets cut finally (maybe more of a wish than anything else)

Someone beats out Brad JAG(for Bretsky) Jones for his spot in the base D by mid season

hoosier
08-13-2013, 11:03 AM
1. The secondary will be decimated by injuries, House's terrible play will make everyone wonder what they saw in him last summer, and the emergence of McMillian as a reliable counterpart to Burnett will be overshadowed by communication breakdowns amidst the revolving door at cornerback positions.

2. Datone Jones will quickly emerge as the most talented and disruptive guy on the defensive line, but he will also frustrate everyone with nicks and bumps that frequently keep him off the field.

3. Every position group except QB will suffer at least one major injury and multiple garden variety injuries during the year. Rodgers is the only player to start all 16 games. Next come Josh Sitton and BJ Raji with 12 starts.

4. Oh, and there will be lots and lots of injuries this year.

wist43
08-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Barclay will back up 10 positions on offense - he doesn't have the arm strength to QB.

Brad Jones will back up Rodgers - and the rest of you thought that crazy big contract was for playing LB??

Freak Out
08-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Big Fin breaks the single season receiving TD record with 26.

mraynrand
08-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Secret agent Cobb throws for more TDs than he catches

mraynrand
08-13-2013, 11:23 AM
http://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Moot!

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Barclay will back up 10 positions on offense - he doesn't have the arm strength to QB.

Brad Jones will back up Rodgers - and the rest of you thought that crazy big contract was for playing LB??

Yeah Bard Jones had that strike down the sideline to Van Rooten that showed a lot of promise. Definitely a lot better than Bishop throwing the football.

Fritz
08-13-2013, 11:30 AM
1. The secondary will be decimated by injuries, House's terrible play will make everyone wonder what they saw in him last summer, and the emergence of McMillian as a reliable counterpart to Burnett will be overshadowed by communication breakdowns amidst the revolving door at cornerback positions.

2. Datone Jones will quickly emerge as the most talented and disruptive guy on the defensive line, but he will also frustrate everyone with nicks and bumps that frequently keep him off the field.

3. Every position group except QB will suffer at least one major injury and multiple garden variety injuries during the year. Rodgers is the only player to start all 16 games. Next come Josh Sitton and BJ Raji with 12 starts.

4. Oh, and there will be lots and lots of injuries this year.

This is or seems to be the annual Packer story. Just insert different names each year.

Tony Oday
08-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Lacy is hurt doesnt play this year

Franklin and Harris split carries

Starks and Green both season ending injuries

AR throws 39 TDs and wins a SB MVP

Wist still says the Packers suck and TT should be fired even after the SB saying "what have you done for me lately."

Harlan Huckleby
08-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Derrick Sherrod will not be IR'd.

Alex Green is cut. Or John Kuhn. Lacy is the season starter.

Vince Young is the backup, plays 3 games for the Packers.

Cledius Hunt makes the final roster against all expectations.

Pugger
08-13-2013, 12:04 PM
The 2013 season is forfeited because of injuries.

denverYooper
08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
Franklin goes > 1000 all-purpose yards, 600 receiving yds.
CJ Wilson gets 5 sacks in addition to leading the team in tackles per snap (again).

mraynrand
08-13-2013, 01:05 PM
Cledius Hunt makes the final roster against all expectations.

As Ol' Cleedeeus always say, you can't teach big, you have to earn it at the kitchen table.

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/mraynrand/OleCleedeeus.jpg (http://s453.photobucket.com/user/mraynrand/media/OleCleedeeus.jpg.html)

pbmax
08-13-2013, 01:07 PM
Was it Hunt and Grady Jackson that were simply ignoring the warmup period of a practice or pre-game and Sanders had to walk over to them like a 7th grade teacher to get them to join the program?

CLEARLY THEY WERE NOT BIGGER LONGER TOUGHER BETTER

mraynrand
08-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Was it Hunt and Grady Jackson that were simply ignoring the warmup period of a practice or pre-game and Sanders had to walk over to them like a 7th grade teacher to get them to join the program?

Didn't Grady Jackson end up eating Sanders? That was a big bun.

swede
08-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Its a tradition spanning at least one year. One preseason game, a little knowledge. Time to be dangerous.

1. Crosby will not be on the final roster.

I'm not believing this, but I am at the point where I would not be shocked. There are more points in a Longwell clone than there are in a guy who can doink the goalpost upright from +60 yards.

Edit: In the 2014 NFL Rules Meeting, following presentations by the CFL and Australian Rules Football Association, it is decided that teams will be awarded 4 points for doinking uprights. Crosby's agent spams GM's with the Crosby "Doink!" tape.

2. Starks will be the starting RB in Week 1.

Yes, but not week 3.

Packer's training staff injured in a rollover on a Chicago tollway and Green Bay players mysteriously get better.

hoosier
08-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Franklin goes > 1000 all-purpose yards, 600 receiving yds.
CJ Wilson gets 5 sacks in addition to leading the team in tackles per snap (again).

Grade = Incomplete. You forgot to predict your injuries.

pbmax
08-13-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm not believing this, but I am at the point where I would not be shocked. There are more points in a Longwell clone than there are in a guy who can doink the goalpost upright from +60 yards.

Edit: In the 2014 NFL Rules Meeting, following presentations by the CFL and Australian Rules Football Association, it is decided that teams will be awarded 4 points for doinking uprights. Crosby's agent spams GM's with the Crosby "Doink!" tape.

It is a special talent. especially when its ALWAYS the right upright.

Guiness
08-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Jump to conclusions?

I have inside information that DuJuan will be the starter at RB!

I'm surprised no one floated this one yet - TWill doesn't make the team. At least, not with the contract he has, but the Packers aren't really known to ask players to take pay cuts (aside from Hawk, that is)

Bossman641
08-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Hayward and Tramon suffer from nagging injuries all year. House never shows the form he flashed last year.

Alex Green gets traded and makes us regret giving up on him after Starks once again gets injured.

Lacy and Franklin combine for 1,300 rush yards and 9 TD (rush and rec)

King Friday
08-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Packer offense will not score a single point in 2013.

pbmax
08-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Packer offense will not score a single point in 2013.

Well King Friday gets the thread. Well done.

That's a five clapper.

:bclap::bclap::bclap::bclap::bclap:

Joemailman
08-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Finley will not score a touchdown.

Tyrone Walker will lead the team in receptions.

CMIII will not have a sack.

Bakhtiari will not let anyone lay a hand on Rodgers.

Packers will always run the ball up the middle on 4th and 2.

MM will lose every challenge.

CaptainKickass
08-13-2013, 07:40 PM
http://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Moot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMazopPwMI

Pugger
08-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Finley will not score a touchdown.

Tyrone Walker will lead the team in receptions.

CMIII will not have a sack.

Bakhtiari will not let anyone lay a hand on Rodgers.

Packers will always run the ball up the middle on 4th and 2.

MM will lose every challenge.

This one isn't all that bold.

Brandon494
08-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Aaron Rodgers will break Favre's record for INTs in a season.

denverYooper
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
The DL will impress us this year. And I don't mean Disabled List...