PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Father/Son Day

ThunderDan
08-23-2013, 12:57 PM
I am just about ready to leave work and pick up my son from daycare.

We are heading up to GB for the Packer-Seachickens game tonight.

It will be the first Packer game for my son. When I told him this morning he ran to his room and pulled out his Rodger's jersey.

I am so excited to share the game with him!

Guiness
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Good on you! Enjoy!

Harlan Huckleby
08-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Have fun! Before you know it, he'll be 16 and you'll be taking a father-son trip to a prostitute. They grow up so quickly.

George Cumby
08-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Good on, ya', Dan. Have fun and take some picks for us!

Smidgeon
08-23-2013, 04:01 PM
This will only be the second game I've watched on TV with my daughter since she was born less than a year ago. The first game was the playoffs loss. However, to avoid a jinx, she kindly outgrew the Packers onsie she was wearing, so it can no longer hand us defeats. She has now moved up to a Packers cheerleader dress for toddlers. Hopefully this one brings wins throughout the season.

Maxie the Taxi
08-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Have fun. My mission is life is turning wives into Packer fans.

mission
08-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Good for you man. Enjoy it. I can't wait until my son is just a bit older so we can make the trip to Lambeau just him and I.

Joemailman
08-23-2013, 05:02 PM

Your own wives or other wives?

swede
08-23-2013, 05:24 PM

Scott Campbell too.

red
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
true story

when i was young, my dad got preseason tickets to a packers game in GB, lynn dickey was by far my favorite player

it was my first packer game

dickey sucked ass and the packers got killed. my dad woke me up the next morning to let me know that dickey had been cut

it was heartbreaking, even more so to think that randy wright would go on to be the new QB

be careful with your kid, be very careful. history repeats itself

pbmax
08-23-2013, 10:28 PM
true story

when i was young, my dad got preseason tickets to a packers game in GB, lynn dickey was by far my favorite player

it was my first packer game

dickey sucked ass and the packers got killed. my dad woke me up the next morning to let me know that dickey had been cut

it was heartbreaking, even more so to think that randy wright would go on to be the new QB

be careful with your kid, be very careful. history repeats itself

Disappointment like that can lead to Viking fandom.

Hope you had fun TD with the son. Get him a Brad Jones jersey just to stick it to Bretsky!