PDA

View Full Version : Bucket List

SnakeLH2006
09-06-2013, 03:03 AM
What would you rather do?

I voted happy family...I've been dating my girl for 3 years now. She still young, super hot..super sexy and does whatever...and loves Snake, wants kids...puts up w me and vice versa but she's getting crazy lately...and we to my cousin's wedding last weekend and all she talked about was getting married and a ring w Snake. I dunno. I'm smart, happy, successful and want a new life with kids. I couldn't vote most options other than insanely rich...but even then I wouldn't be happy for sure...cuz my fam are all really smart self made millionaires, yet no one seems too happy. Doctors, lawyers, accountants....It's sad when your sister wants to upgrade the 60" bathroom HDTV to a 70", yet her 12 year old is being upset cuz his personal chaeuffer takes too long to go to tennis lessons..OMG. I don't want kids like that..but that's my siblings kids. I'd be a hard ass and am still grounded and damn real. Good luck peeps.

mraynrand
09-06-2013, 09:07 AM
I voted being good with The Lord. Oh, it wasn't on the list.

mraynrand
09-06-2013, 09:08 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Industrial-Scientific-Commercial-Mop-Buckets/zgbs/industrial/3278161011

MJZiggy
09-06-2013, 06:34 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Industrial-Scientific-Commercial-Mop-Buckets/zgbs/industrial/3278161011

Love the "gift ideas" section. If I ever got that as a gift, relationships would be severed...

George Cumby
09-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Love the "gift ideas" section. If I ever got that as a gift, relationships would be severed...

Even if it had a bow on it?

MJZiggy
09-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Even if it had a bow on it?

Only if it came with a contract for someone else to use it on my behalf...

mraynrand
09-08-2013, 10:35 PM

Ahh, but what's inside would change your mind!

MJZiggy
09-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Ahh, but what's inside would change your mind!
Soap?

Bretsky
09-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Can I vote for Happy Family AND lots of sex with multiple hotties ?? Wife can join in !!!!

digitaldean
09-10-2013, 11:25 PM
I'll vote for the cure cancer option.

My wife went through cancer surgery earlier this year plus a friend of mine's son is 7 years old and has neuroblastoma. I'll take that if those are my choices.

digitaldean
09-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Can I vote for Happy Family AND lots of sex with multiple hotties ?? Wife can join in !!!!

B, you truly have an open (if not, warped) mind.

George Cumby
09-11-2013, 08:59 AM
I'll vote for the cure cancer option.

My wife went through cancer surgery earlier this year plus a friend of mine's son is 7 years old and has neuroblastoma. I'll take that if those are my choices.

+1

I have a friend who is dying right now.

SnakeLH2006
09-13-2013, 01:31 AM
Yeah..I've gotten past the material phases of life and matured quite a bit. Cancer sucks bad. I've had several family members, friends and coworkers succumb to the beast. It's terrible and if we all live long enough there's a 50 percent change we will get it. I might wanna change my vote, but am sticking with happy family, cuz I've been at odds with my girl for the past week and might be done. I guess I realized how fragile life is and relationships but have lived life to the fullest for the most part so far, but would like to impact someone else's life I guess...aka kids.

On a side note...Hey Bretsky...let's hook up for a Packer Party and gangbang...lol. :huh:

I know a guy who knows a guy who can secure a case of Blatz...hotties dig that retro shit yo. :-)

Upnorth
09-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Cure cancer, Feel good about yourself find love, use fame and advertising income to give patent to world for free, get more money for foundations to help world, have a great personal relationship with the divine. That's my pick

Little Whiskey
09-13-2013, 10:10 AM
I like snake's regular personality better than his Internet alter ego.

George Cumby
09-13-2013, 10:05 PM

+1

SnakeLH2006
09-14-2013, 02:05 AM

Wait..what? I'm lost bro. What's my regular personality? I'm pretty much the same guy. Don't get me wrong I can be a dick, but actually care about peeps quite a bit.

None of us know each other, but really I'm a cool guy to have some beer with and watch a game, chicks dig me, and yeah I'm a bit cocky..but have mellowed quite a bit. Pretty much how I post is how I am.

George Cumby
09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Wait..what? I'm lost bro. What's my regular personality? I'm pretty much the same guy. Don't get me wrong I can be a dick, but actually care about peeps quite a bit.

None of us know each other, but really I'm a cool guy to have some beer with and watch a game, chicks dig me, and yeah I'm a bit cocky..but have mellowed quite a bit. Pretty much how I post is how I am.

You can stop now. We're on to you. We know who you really are. You are a hot lesbian. :lol:

SnakeLH2006
09-15-2013, 01:23 AM
You can stop now. We're on to you. We know who you really are. You are a hot lesbian. :lol:

Lol..maybe George..as I don't like dicks...and just love slapping some female ass.

3irty1
09-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Curing cancer and its not even close. Everybody dies twice, once when your heart stops and again when your name is spoken for the last time. The man or woman who cures cancer will leave a legacy unrivalled by anything else on that list.

mraynrand
09-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Curing cancer and its not even close. Everybody dies twice, once when your heart stops and again when your name is spoken for the last time.

That's poetry. But it only seems fair since:

http://www.sidewaysthoughts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/James_Bond_You_only_live_twice.jpg

GrnBay007
09-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Curing cancer and its not even close. Everybody dies twice, once when your heart stops and again when your name is spoken for the last time. The man or woman who cures cancer will leave a legacy unrivalled by anything else on that list.

Agree! However the angry/paranoid me thinks the cure is there...or on the verge and is being stopped by the FAT HOG pharmaceutical companies. :(

mraynrand
09-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Agree! However the angry/paranoid me thinks the cure is there...or on the verge and is being stopped by the FAT HOG pharmaceutical companies. :(

007, I know you mean well, but wake up and smell the coffee. The pharms are probably keeping a lot of people you know and/or their loved ones alive. The only one stopping them from treating more people is your interfering government and the pace of scientific discovery. To wit:

In October 1920, it occurred to an Ontario doctor, Frederick Banting, that insulin might be isolated and purified and used to treat diabetes; by January 1923, Eli Lilly & Co. was selling insulin to American pharmacies: A little over two years from concept to market. Now, the FDA adds at least a half-decade to the process, and your chances of making it through are far slimmer: As recently as the late Nineties, they were approving 157 new drugs per half-decade. Today it’s less than half that.

The pharm industry wants to make drugs to cure and treat you- the more the merrier. If their drugs don't work, they generally don't make money. Like every other industry there is some corruption and there are nasty people, but the profit motive drives a lot of people to make things that you want and things that help you. The less government, the better it works; bad companies, bad ideas get weeded out fast. People find the good stuff fast. In the cell phone/smart phone industry Just compare Apple and Blackberry.

Upnorth
09-25-2013, 09:48 AM
007, I know you mean well, but wake up and smell the coffee. The pharms are probably keeping a lot of people you know and/or their loved ones alive. The only one stopping them from treating more people is your interfering government and the pace of scientific discovery. To wit:

The pharm industry wants to make drugs to cure and treat you- the more the merrier. If their drugs don't work, they generally don't make money. Like every other industry there is some corruption and there are nasty people, but the profit motive drives a lot of people to make things that you want and things that help you. The less government, the better it works; bad companies, bad ideas get weeded out fast. People find the good stuff fast. In the cell phone/smart phone industry Just compare Apple and Blackberry.

While I like your comparision on the innovation side, there is one thing seperating the smartphone market and medication, the marketing teams that show skewed data to doctors. One example is oxycontin (SP?) which was recommended as a headache medicine. While it did mask headache symptoms it also has heroin like properties re addiction and damage to organs. I think there is a middle ground somewhere, I just don't know where.

GrnBay007
09-25-2013, 11:08 PM
007, I know you mean well, but wake up and smell the coffee. The pharms are probably keeping a lot of people you know and/or their loved ones alive. The only one stopping them from treating more people is your interfering government and the pace of scientific discovery.

Coming from a family that has been dealt with their fair share of cancer I agree that meds/treatment has been extremely beneficial. Greed can drive people/companies to do horrible things. Quite a few years ago I knew someone who got a starting position as a sales rep for one of the big pharm companies earning 70g. Can't imagine what she I s earning now. Was only a few years before that I was filling a temp position helping out my sister who was the director for an agency for aging. I was shocked at the number of the elderly that had to choose between paying bills and/or food or pay for their meds. Something is not right there!

mraynrand
09-26-2013, 12:46 PM
While I like your comparision on the innovation side, there is one thing seperating the smartphone market and medication, the marketing teams that show skewed data to doctors. One example is oxycontin (SP?) which was recommended as a headache medicine. While it did mask headache symptoms it also has heroin like properties re addiction and damage to organs. I think there is a middle ground somewhere, I just don't know where.

that's something I can accept

red
09-26-2013, 04:49 PM
i want money, i never want to have to worry about money again

most stress in life comes directly from money, or lack there of

give me a million dollars and i'll life a happy humble life. give me 10 million, and i'll spend the rest of my life traveling the world

give me money, i can take care of the rest