PDA

View Full Version : People's Choice Stinky Pinky

Harlan Huckleby
09-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I see much corruption from the judge.

Sorry if I missed somebody's nomination

mraynrand
09-09-2013, 01:35 PM
I voted for McCarthy accepting the penalty and wiping out 4th and short.

swede
09-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Ross. Stuff like that cascades into collective gloom. The ennui invades the team's Chi and we are hosed.

I like Ross as a person but he should die.

pbmax
09-09-2013, 06:23 PM
ennui? In a football game without the Chiefs?

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 9m
Wow, on the Kap scramble/Matthews hit, it wasn't close to fourth-and-inches. Never saw ball spotted but looked like in fourth-and-1 or 1 1/2

I thought it was 4th and 2.

Jimx29
09-09-2013, 09:32 PM
<------- Was expecting this thread to have a "wrestlers checking the oil" meaning to it.

packer4life
09-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I vote Lacy. All of the games we have lost to the 49ers involve us making more mistakes. That fumble was the difference, as the 9ers scored 7 off that mistake.

Finley's gaffe was equally as disappointing, but the Packers D held in that situation.

9ers made 0 mistakes, of course they would win.

gbgary
09-09-2013, 10:15 PM
other: 1st game, played well for the most part, wounded secondary played too much zone. will get better.

Fritz
09-10-2013, 09:43 AM
I see much corruption from the judge.

Sorry if I missed somebody's nomination

Lissen, Chairman Mao, if you want a democracy, start your own award with your own name. "People's Choice"?

Seems to me your nickname should be "Red Dog" not "Blue Dog." Commie bastard.

Beware, people, when he starts speaking of a Great Leap Forward for Packerrats.

Pugger
09-10-2013, 09:53 AM
I vote Lacy. All of the games we have lost to the 49ers involve us making more mistakes. That fumble was the difference, as the 9ers scored 7 off that mistake.

Finley's gaffe was equally as disappointing, but the Packers D held in that situation.

9ers made 0 mistakes, of course they would win.

I almost voted for Lacy for the reasons you suggested. Had we scored in that drive rather than cough it up to them for a freebie TD we probably win the game. But the safeties making Boldin look like Jerry Rice was enough for me.

Harlan Huckleby
09-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Lissen, Chairman Mao, if you want a democracy, start your own award with your own name. "People's Choice"?

Seems to me your nickname should be "Red Dog" not "Blue Dog." Commie bastard.

Beware, people, when he starts speaking of a Great Leap Forward for Packerrats.

Chairman Mao or Chairman of the Board?

You're getting schooled in how capitalism really works, son. Our lawyers will be contacting you regarding your unauthorized appropriation of our logo, but I trust that this issue can be resolved quickly and amicably. Please visit often, good luck in the contest.

http://www.grapplingguide.com/peoplechoice.jpg

hoosier
09-10-2013, 12:56 PM
The double stinking safeties, both pinkies. Not only don't they know how to tackle, they cannot even execute a simple double team effectively.

Guiness
09-10-2013, 01:05 PM
I guess the safeties, but more the secondary in general? Boldin is a load to bring down at 220 and just over 6' but he shouldn't cause THAT much trouble. He looked slow even as he was running away from our secondary, I don't know how he got open that much.

MadScientist
09-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Since 'all of the above' wasn't an option I have to go with the safeties, as that gives the award to two of the many many failures. How they could not do anything against the slowest receiver in the NFL, escapes me, kind of like Boldin escaped them.