PDA

View Full Version : Brad jones

red
09-09-2013, 04:32 PM
well, we signed this guy to a big money deal this off season, cut bishop who at least brought some attitude because of it. jones was suppose to be a more athletic guy who could cover

most of us did not like the move to resign him, or to replace bishop with him. yesterday proved we were right, or at least made it look like we might be right

guy was a joke yesterday. how the hell did the coaching staff think he was worth the money and the answer to our defensive problems?

pbmax
09-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Jones played very well in run game. One blown coverage on TE catch for first that I saw and I am not sure he was in coverage for that. He was solid, not spectacular.

bobblehead
09-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Jones played very well in run game. One blown coverage on TE catch for first that I saw and I am not sure he was in coverage for that. He was solid, not spectacular.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-xgd_eETE

Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?

3irty1
09-10-2013, 09:44 AM
well, we signed this guy to a big money deal this off season, cut bishop who at least brought some attitude because of it. jones was suppose to be a more athletic guy who could cover

most of us did not like the move to resign him, or to replace bishop with him. yesterday proved we were right, or at least made it look like we might be right

guy was a joke yesterday. how the hell did the coaching staff think he was worth the money and the answer to our defensive problems?

You're really going to try to single out Jones after yesterday? The leading tackler on the day who won his one-on-ones in all his run fits? Or is he supposed to man up with Anquan Boldin too? How about sit down and wait for some evidence that actually fits the narrative you're trying to spin. He's the middle linebacker of an NFL defense, he'll eventually give you something.

Pugger
09-10-2013, 09:55 AM
There is good chance he wasn't 100% either. I had no problem with Brad. If you are looking for somebody to pin that loss on look elsewhere.

red
09-15-2013, 05:27 PM
ok, so i stayed sober for this game and paid attention to jones

dude played a hell of a game, looked like he belonged where he is

Joemailman
09-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Jones is getting better. He was switched inside last year, and then was forced into the starting lineup too early because of injuries to Bishop and D.J. Smith.

pbmax
09-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Vindication! Finally a 2013 prediction come true. I am 1 for 13 at this point. Or in other words, I am Rickie Weeks.

He can still get better. He is moving forward into gaps much faster than last year. Still gets out of shape sometimes in space and turned around. He should be perfect for patrolling the middle of the field on pass downs, still not sure what is happening there unless he is cross blitzing.

bobblehead
09-15-2013, 10:31 PM
ok, so i stayed sober for this game and paid attention to jones

dude played a hell of a game, looked like he belonged where he is

Props Red, staying sober to objectively grade Brad Jones is not a sacrifice I would be willing to make.

packer4life
09-15-2013, 10:41 PM
No tackles for Bishop according to the stat sheets.

Zool
09-16-2013, 09:35 AM
Jones still trails plays in the passing game on 3rd, but maybe that's the call for the zone?

PA Pack Fan
09-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Jones had one decent game against a mediocre team. After watching him get torched last week and all of last season I'm not gonna get too excited.

Cheesehead Craig
09-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Vindication! Finally a 2013 prediction come true. I am 1 for 13 at this point. Or in other words, I am Rickie Weeks.

Repped for best Weeks rip all season.

bobblehead
09-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Jones had one decent game against a mediocre team. After watching him get torched last week and all of last season I'm not gonna get too excited.

That and the germans bombing pearl harbor are excellent reasons to be pissed at Jones.