PDA

View Full Version : 1 man, 1 remote and quest to stop Packers' Aaron Rodgers

SnakeLH2006
09-22-2013, 03:26 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130921/SPT02/309220030/1-man-1-remote-quest-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers?nclick_check=1

Yep. I love some Arod and he's been the same way but better since college. Passer rating and efficiency through the roof and love how his career QB rating went from 104.9 to 105.6 last week alone with his monster game Snake called saying he'd rout the Skins by 18 points which they did with 4 TD passes. His QB rating smokes the next highest which is Kurt Warner at 96 something...Brady and Manning hover in the 95-96 range despite their greatness...and Snake was a kid watching EVERY Favre game thikning he was the best even though Montana and Young were better statistically.

Basically I'm amazed ARod does what he does cuz he's the same height/weight Favre played at yet looks like none of it...Yet this guy is so consistently good that he blows away the QB rating in reg season and postseason to anyone that has played cuz he is smart as hell, never throws picks (if he does 2/3 of the time they are deflected passes like this season or wrong routes run)..is as accurate as all hell, and is just deadly finding the spots to throw.

The Bengals are good this year..yet the Pack proves why they are in the top 4 this week (Packers, Seahawks, Broncos, Niners). I see no one close to them as long as Arod is healthy.

Patler
09-22-2013, 07:23 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130921/SPT02/309220030/1-man-1-remote-quest-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers?nclick_check=1

In two games this season, Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 763 yards. / Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports
Written by
Paul Daugherty
@enquirerdoc

In his last five regular season games, Rodgers has 17 TD passes and one interception. Good lord.

Basically I'm amazed ARod does what he does cuz he's the same height/weight Favre played at yet looks like none of it...Yet this guy is so consistently good that he blows away the QB rating in reg season and postseason to anyone that has played cuz he is smart as hell, never throws picks (if he does 2/3 of the time they are deflected passes like this season or wrong routes run)..is as accurate as all hell, and is just deadly finding the spots to throw.

During those last 5 regular season games, roughly 1/3 of a season, he is 133/193 for 1811 yards, 17 TDs and the one interception that didn't have to be (off Finley's hands). His QB rating for those 5 games is 125.81. His rating has been above 100 every year as a starter except the first, when it was 93.8.

He now has 80 career starts. In 51 of those starts his QB rating was above 100.

Favre spoiled us with dramatic play at QB, but his erratic performances made the good all the more exciting. Rodgers spoils us with consistency at a level of perfection that makes it look easy in a way that Favre never did.

MJZiggy
09-22-2013, 08:40 AM
QUIT QUOTING FULL ARTICLES!! Put the link and then paraphrase to make your point. You're going to get Mad sued for godssakes.

Pugger
09-22-2013, 09:12 AM
During those last 5 regular season games, roughly 1/3 of a season, he is 133/193 for 1811 yards, 17 TDs and the one interception that didn't have to be (off Finley's hands). His QB rating for those 5 games is 125.81. His rating has been above 100 every year as a starter except the first, when it was 93.8.

He now has 80 career starts. In 51 of those starts his QB rating was above 100.

Favre spoiled us with dramatic play at QB, but his erratic performances made the good all the more exciting. Rodgers spoils us with consistency at a level of perfection that makes it look easy in a way that Favre never did.

Rodgers has spoiled us all big time. I've never seen a QB play like he has since he became a starter and his abilities make other QBs pale by comparison - even the almighty Manning and Brady. I for one am going to savor these seasons with Aaron as our QB.

Harlan Huckleby
09-22-2013, 10:19 AM
QUIT QUOTING FULL ARTICLES!! Put the link and then paraphrase to make your point. You're going to get Mad sued for godssakes.

:idea:

bobblehead
09-22-2013, 10:20 AM

We got Red to see that talent that is Brad Jones, I am convinced that in another 10-12 tries we will get snake to stop posting full articles.

bobblehead
09-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Rodgers has spoiled us all big time. I've never seen a QB play like he has since he became a starter and his abilities make other QBs pale by comparison - even the almighty Manning and Brady. I for one am going to savor these seasons with Aaron as our QB.

Have you been watching Manning this year?? He chokes in the playoffs too much for my taste, but to say AR makes his talents pale....well, I hope we don't meet Denver in the superbowl (unless Denver MAKES the superbowl, then I hope we do).

Pugger
09-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Manning isn't the QB he once was but you'd never know it if you listen to the talking heads drool all over themselves when they wax poetic about Manning. :talk: :-P

CaptainKickass
09-22-2013, 11:12 AM

None of us are lawyers but at the very least, cover your ass and post a full link to the original article. That way it's viewed as "aggregate" news.

mraynrand
09-22-2013, 11:32 AM
Snake, listen to Ziggy, she makes a good point

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25899-1-man-1-remote-and-quest-to-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers&p=740932#post740932

pbmax
09-22-2013, 11:41 AM
http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25899-1-man-1-remote-and-quest-to-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers&p=740958&viewfull=1#post740958

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?25899-1-man-1-remote-and-quest-to-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers&p=740899&viewfull=1#post740899

Good move there Rand. I happen to know Ziggy copyrights all her posts.

red
09-22-2013, 11:55 AM
We got Red to see that talent that is Brad Jones, I am convinced that in another 10-12 tries we will get snake to stop posting full articles.

brad jones sucks

SnakeLH2006
10-12-2013, 02:43 AM
brad jones sucks

Red..I know ur on Xbox LIVE...Snake is hardly on there...but hell if your posts and thoughts echo my own..they do. Brad Jones sucks. Yes and Finley is such a douchebag he'd have to save 10 puppies, deliver some babies and be a Super Bowl MVP to EVER acknowledge that waste of space..cap wise and oxygen wise.

Sorry...late reply..Snakey is on here sporadically.