PDA

View Full Version : Around the League

Bossman641
09-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Nate Burleson has a broken arm from a car crash suffered while picking up pizza at 2:30 AM Tuesday morning.

Henry Melton is out for the year with a torn ACL

And in bizarre news, Jacoby Jones was hit on the head with a champagne bottle by a stripper while aboard a party bus. Can't make this stuff up.

Guiness
09-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Nate Burleson has a broken arm from a car crash suffered while picking up pizza at 2:30 AM Tuesday morning.

Henry Melton is out for the year with a torn ACL

And in bizarre news, Jacoby Jones was hit on the head with a champagne bottle by a stripper while aboard a party bus. Can't make this stuff up.

The last was definitely my favorite. You left out an important fact though, the stripper's name was Sweat Pea!

QBME
09-24-2013, 01:37 PM
The last was definitely my favorite. You left out an important fact though, the stripper's name was Sweat Pea!

Ummm...I believe it is Sweet Pea, although she may have ended up your way :)

Cheesehead Craig
09-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Miss Pea is a friend of Bryant McKinnie who chartered the bus and took care of the strippers. She was also on the infamous "Love Boat" Viking incident.

McKinnie has now gone by land and by sea. Just need to have a party go wrong up in the air and he's got the hat trick.

Joemailman
10-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Matt Flynn demoted to 3rd string in Oakland. Got to believe Oakland will release him after the season, if not sooner. He would be the perfect backup for the rest of Rodgers' career.

pbmax
10-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Matt Flynn demoted to 3rd string in Oakland. Got to believe Oakland will release him after the season, if not sooner. He would be the perfect backup for the rest of Rodgers' career.

Matt McGloin is the #2 now. They also cut the fourth round QB they selected this year. Going to be an interesting off-season for the Raiders.

Guiness
10-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Have to think this is entirely unfair to Flynn. Pryor practiced all week and was ruled out on Saturday. I doubt Flynn had any time with the 1's at all. Then they act all surprised when he's tentative and his timing is off with the receivers and he throws a couple of INTs, probably because routes were mus-comunicated? smh

red
10-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Have to think this is entirely unfair to Flynn. Pryor practiced all week and was ruled out on Saturday. I doubt Flynn had any time with the 1's at all. Then they act all surprised when he's tentative and his timing is off with the receivers and he throws a couple of INTs, probably because routes were mus-comunicated? smh

hey, if the guy can't make it as a starter i would be more then happy to have him back as our #2

KYPack
10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
hey, if the guy can't make it as a starter i would be more then happy to have him back as our #2

Me too, Daddy Red.

I haven't liked the "Packer model" for back-ups for a number of years. I think it should be a steady vet who knows his place and can help right off. I hated the idea of Harrelson and an even greener kid. 1. they ain't gonna be productive taking game snaps. 2. they offer negligible support to ARod in analyzing the game situations.

Have Wallace do it for now, but look for an even better fit. A guy who has taken snaps in game situations, has had success, but isn't the fair haired boy anymore. A guy that knows number 2 QB can be a good gig and prepares himself appropriately to run the club. Flynn seems to fill the bill. He pretty much knows no club will pay him #1 money (well, maybe the Jags) so our old enhanced version of his #2 contract won't look so bad to him.

Sign Flynn and draft a solid project guy as your #3.

Having two green kids as your back-up QB was driving me nuts, it just ain't sound.

Guiness
10-02-2013, 10:25 PM

did anyone see that game? By all accounts he played absolutely awful. Was just looking at the line...first glance, pretty good - 65%, 1TD 1INT. But then you look a little further down, 2 fumbles (1 lost) and 7(!) sacks. Was that him or the OL? It certainly didn't help that McFadden and the starting FB both went down during the game.

Certainly looks like the Raiders are ready to throw in the towel on him after 1 week.

packer4life
10-02-2013, 11:44 PM
did anyone see that game? By all accounts he played absolutely awful. Was just looking at the line...first glance, pretty good - 65%, 1TD 1INT. But then you look a little further down, 2 fumbles (1 lost) and 7(!) sacks. Was that him or the OL? It certainly didn't help that McFadden and the starting FB both went down during the game.

Certainly looks like the Raiders are ready to throw in the towel on him after 1 week.

7 sacks!? Looks like he really was mentored by Arodg

Pugger
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm beginning to be concerned about Flynn's football future. I can understand his losing that job to Wilson but now he is 3rd the depth chart in OAKLAND! :shock:

mraynrand
10-03-2013, 09:51 AM

QBs can look like garbage if they have garbage around them, and/or if they lose confidence in their supporting cast. I like to cite Steve Young as Tampa Bay QB. He was awful - but was it because he was an awful QB? Flynn is of course no Young, but you get the point I hope.

pbmax
10-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Their O line is awful. That is the reason Pryor is a better choice now. It will be interesting to see if they decide he is the best choice while they rebuild the line.

Joemailman
10-03-2013, 11:21 AM
I'm beginning to be concerned about Flynn's football future. I can understand his losing that job to Wilson but now he is 3rd the depth chart in OAKLAND! :shock:

Flynn is probably a marginal NFL talent who benefited from the coaching he received in Green Bay from McCarthy and Clements. Not to mention a great group of receivers. If the Packers were interested, it might be a good career move for him to return to Green Bay next year.

pbmax
10-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Flynn is probably a marginal NFL talent who benefited from the coaching he received in Green Bay from McCarthy and Clements. Not to mention a great group of receivers. If the Packers were interested, it might be a good career move for him to return to Green Bay next year.

Its called the Doug Pederson experience.

Zool
10-03-2013, 11:41 AM

And the Ty Detmer corollary?

Joemailman
10-03-2013, 12:08 PM

Pederson had the best job in he world. Made awesome money by most people's standards while not having to put anything on the line. Flynn could as well.

Upnorth
10-03-2013, 12:10 PM
And the Ty Detmer corollary?

I really though Flynn would help to prove the Mark Brunell Theory by showing repeatablity of the experiment.

Perhaps there was contamination in the experiment due to pacific pressure levels being different?

Guiness
10-03-2013, 12:34 PM
I might go looking around for a torrent of the game, I'm curious just how bad he was. It doesn't make sense for McKenzie to publicly put him on the scrap heap that quickly. Seattle didn't, and was able to pawn his contract off at the end of the season. Everyone figured Flynn didn't play not because he was bad, but because Wilson was so good. Oakland's got Pryor running around out there, they might've been able to do the same thing? Not now though.

Pugger
10-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Josh Freeman has been released in Tampa.

mraynrand
10-03-2013, 03:59 PM

sign him up. We will call it the "Brandon464 Reclamation Project"

mraynrand
10-03-2013, 04:00 PM

do you think he can find his way back home?

red
10-03-2013, 04:52 PM
i wouldn't want the guy at all

tampa handled the whole thing like shit, but he looks like a giant douchie head case because of all this. with a possible drug problem

Packers4Glory
10-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Freeman! Sign him.

Joemailman
10-03-2013, 08:30 PM
Freeman! Sign him.

He's old.

http://www3.jsonline.com/packer/image/2000/110600/free110600.jpg

pbmax
10-03-2013, 09:43 PM
I can't see him coming here, but I think he can play. I think the odds are close to even it was Schiano who could not adapt to Freeman rather than the other way around.

There is a chance he is a bonehead, but its going to be a cheap price on first/second round talent.

pbmax
10-03-2013, 09:48 PM
A Packers assistant coach thinks well of Freeman too.

Packers assistant raves about Josh Freeman (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/03/packers-assistant-raves-about-josh-freeman/)

“I loved Josh,” Van Pelt said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “Josh and I had a good working relationship. He was nothing but a pro when I was there with him. He was never late for meetings. We actually had 6:30 [a.m.] quarterback meetings; we were an hour before anybody else, and I never had an issue or anything like that. He did everything that I asked him to do.

Quote originally from Demovsky: http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/1641/the-packers-josh-freeman-connection

Joemailman
10-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Freeman's a puzzle. After the 2010 season, it looked like he might be the next elite NFL QB, with 25 TD passes and 6 INT's. Since then he's thrown 42 INT's in 34 games, although he did throw 27 TD passes last year. I don't see him coming to Green Bay. Some team will see him as a potential reclamation project who can still be a quality starting QB. He's only 25 years old.

Pugger
10-03-2013, 11:25 PM
We don't need this headache.

Packers4Glory
10-04-2013, 07:29 AM
I don't think he's a headache at all. It's not as if Freeman is the only one having issues w/ their new coach. That team is on the verge of mutiny and right now Freeman is the scapegoat. He's a guy that could actually win you a playoff game w/ the right talent around him. He's a good QB. Just too bad he took the fall for what's going on in TB. players and fans are not all that excited w/ the new staff. One of the first things they did was throw the old coaching staff under the bus. how professional of them. I'm siding w/ Freeman on this one.

Guiness
10-04-2013, 07:32 AM
After Thursday night's game, two more possible destinations for Freeman! Both starting QBs go down. Cleveland has Weedon, hard to tell how willing they are to let him start for more than a game or two. All Buffalo has is a UDFA if Manuel goes down for any period of time - they could be looking for a rent-a-player.

These Thursday night games...seems to me I saw an article that implied the number of injuries that night were disproportionately high. Teams used to say how much harder it was on them to play on a short week after a Monday night game, this has to be 10x harder. Thursday nights are obviously here to stay, you'd think the NFL and NFLPA would do a better job of bending the schedule so those short weeks don't happen. The solution seems to be staring them in the face: teams play on Thursday the week after their bye. What could be simpler???

ThunderDan
10-04-2013, 07:58 AM
After Thursday night's game, two more possible destinations for Freeman! Both starting QBs go down. Cleveland has Weedon, hard to tell how willing they are to let him start for more than a game or two. All Buffalo has is a UDFA if Manuel goes down for any period of time - they could be looking for a rent-a-player.

These Thursday night games...seems to me I saw an article that implied the number of injuries that night were disproportionately high. Teams used to say how much harder it was on them to play on a short week after a Monday night game, this has to be 10x harder. Thursday nights are obviously here to stay, you'd think the NFL and NFLPA would do a better job of bending the schedule so those short weeks don't happen. The solution seems to be staring them in the face: teams play on Thursday the week after their bye. What could be simpler???

Two younger mobile QBs go down. EJ Manuel made the classic mistake. He had the first down, all he had to do was go out of bounds. Instead he tried to get another 5-8 yards and got tackled inbounds on his knee.

Maxie the Taxi
10-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Two younger mobile QBs go down. EJ Manuel made the classic mistake. He had the first down, all he had to do was go out of bounds. Instead he tried to get another 5-8 yards and got tackled inbounds on his knee.

Same with Hoyer. He had the first down, then it looked like he was thinking about sliding and got tackled in the process.

denverYooper
10-04-2013, 08:26 AM
I just hope Minny doesn't pick him up. They might actually be a good offense with a real QB.

Fritz
10-04-2013, 09:03 AM
I think the Freeman troubles in Tampa merely confirm that Greg Schiano is a shitty NFL coach who should've stayed in the college ranks.

He's not losing because he's still adjusting or isn't in a decent situation; he's losing because he's the classic case of the coach still coaching like his players are college kids. It doesn't work.

Guiness
10-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Same with Hoyer. He had the first down, then it looked like he was thinking about sliding and got tackled in the process.

Yup, and the defender took no chance that he'd change his mind and laid into him. It's hard to figure out exactly how this is evolving, but I'd guess that the defenses have decided they have to brave the potential penalties if they make a mistake and tackle a guy who actually goes into a feet first slide.

Cheesehead Craig
10-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Freeman is in a tough spot. With the QB draft class coming up, teams likely are more looking forward to bringing in one of those guys and working with a clean slate vs what baggage Freeman may be bringing with him. Josh may have to be willing to be a back up and beat someone out of a job vs have one handed to him.

Patler
10-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Here is an interesting article that attributes much of Freeman's problems to issues of throwing mechanics, with comparative pictures to back it up:

http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/07/fixing-the-qbs-josh-freeman-and-the-lag-between-potential-and-greatness/

Maxie the Taxi
10-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Yup, and the defender took no chance that he'd change his mind and laid into him. It's hard to figure out exactly how this is evolving, but I'd guess that the defenses have decided they have to brave the potential penalties if they make a mistake and tackle a guy who actually goes into a feet first slide.

I contend that the game is getting too fast to enforce the new rules consistently. It's surely getting too fast for players to make split second decisions...like Hoyer and the defender who flew into him. They're going to have to change the rules to allow more hitting (which won't happen), or the game is going to evolve into flag football.

ThunderDan
10-04-2013, 09:48 AM

Hoyer I think would have been OK if his cleat hadn't caught in the turf and made his knee go into a crazy position. He was trying to do it right if not a little late.

EJ fucked the play up. He was definitely running and not attempting to go out of bounds or sliding.

mraynrand
10-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Here is an interesting article that attributes much of Freeman's problems to issues of throwing mechanics, with comparative pictures to back it up:
http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/07/fixing-the-qbs-josh-freeman-and-the-lag-between-potential-and-greatness/

That was interesting, but I felt like I had to take the expert's word on it - the pics weren't that convincing to me. In light of what D-yoop wrote and this article, my question is: who is the Viking QB coach and could he fix Freeman? If so, look out GB.

Cheesehead Craig
10-04-2013, 11:23 AM
That was interesting, but I felt like I had to take the expert's word on it - the pics weren't that convincing to me. In light of what D-yoop wrote and this article, my question is: who is the Viking QB coach and could he fix Freeman? If so, look out GB.

The Vikes brought in Cassel this offseason to play in case Ponder couldn't perform and that's exactly what he's doing. What would be the point in bringing in Freeman this year? He'll have to learn a new offense and essentially get anointed as the starter over Cassel. The issue is he wouldn't do any better than Cassel, and likely worse. Then what happens with Ponder when he's not in imminent fear of death with his broken rib and all healed up? He was deemed their QBOTF. No way they sign Freeman this year as it would be a PR nightmare along with causing a lot of havoc within the team. At best he's an offseason acquisition.

As for the QB coach, given they haven't been able to groom a QB since forever, I'm not too worried about them fixing Freeman to make him a solid QB.

mraynrand
10-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Cheesehead: I don't think you can 'groom' Ponder - there's only so much you can do with the material that's there. Like grooming this:

http://cs419227.vk.me/v419227639/226d/949nxP6iNvw.jpg

As to Freeman, I wasn't thinking about this year, but next. Still, the Vikings may be drafting in the top 5. Good opportunity to select a QB bust.

pbmax
10-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Reports have both Browns and Bills uninterested in Freeman now. Bills because they really believe in Manuel; Browns because they might have convinced by Hoyer (and he will be back next year) plus they knew they would be QB shopping next year anyway.

How about the Texans with Kubiak to mold him?

pbmax
10-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 10m
And there's the other half of the story >>> RT @buffalobills Marrone: #Bills currently looking into QB options, will look to add.

Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham 12m
Doug Marrone says EJ Manuel "out a few weeks" with lateral-collateral ligament injury.

Guiness
10-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 10m
And there's the other half of the story >>> RT @buffalobills Marrone: #Bills currently looking into QB options, will look to add.

Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham 12m
Doug Marrone says EJ Manuel "out a few weeks" with lateral-collateral ligament injury.

I can't see why the Bills would not be interested in him in some capacity. He's a guy who was starting 2 weeks ago, you can't get someone much more game ready than that. I can't see Tuel being a good idea. Of course, it might depend on what he's asking. Somewhere between vet minimum and $6million...there's a lot of room there!

The Browns have Weedon, so less urgency.

pbmax
10-04-2013, 03:02 PM
I can't see why the Bills would not be interested in him in some capacity. He's a guy who was starting 2 weeks ago, you can't get someone much more game ready than that. I can't see Tuel being a good idea. Of course, it might depend on what he's asking. Somewhere between vet minimum and $6million...there's a lot of room there!

The Browns have Weedon, so less urgency.

Well, the Bills are far more excited about Manuel than the Browns are about Weeden. And Manuel is coming back in a few weeks

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m
On #Bills QB EJ Manuel: My understanding is 6 weeks is a solid estimation of his absence. Could be 4 if he heals quick. Could be more tho.

But even the Browns are now saying they don't want to bother with Freeman.

Bretsky
10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Why would any team want to bring in a shithead with talent in the middle of the season ? IMO you wait til the offseason to tinker with the idea if you have any interest at all

mraynrand
10-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Why would any team want to bring in a shithead with talent in the middle of the season ?

"did someone mention my name?"

http://robotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/randy-moss-titans-275x385.jpghttp://djphillipfromgalt.hot1035radio.com/images/2012/03/Randy-Moss-Tennessee-tittan-football.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/don_banks/11/01/randy-moss-waived/randy-moss-iacono.jpghttp://thepenaltyflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Randy-Moss-49ers.jpg

Guiness
10-05-2013, 01:06 AM

Did anybody ever make ANY sense at all of his Titans stint?

Bretsky
10-05-2013, 06:59 AM

http://robotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/randy-moss-titans-275x385.jpghttp://djphillipfromgalt.hot1035radio.com/images/2012/03/Randy-Moss-Tennessee-tittan-football.jpghttp://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/don_banks/11/01/randy-moss-waived/randy-moss-iacono.jpghttp://thepenaltyflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Randy-Moss-49ers.jpg

Sorry.......I should have added two more words

"A shithead at QB"

This guy needs to have an acceptable attitude and be a team leader
Dude skipped the team picture for gosh sake
Dude slept at some meetings
Freeman has issues

I wouldn't touch a problem at QB during the season

denverYooper
10-06-2013, 08:01 AM
I found this sort of interesting.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/62413842/

Ryan Tannehill is on pace to get sacked 72 times this year.

Having watched film of all 18 of Tannehill's sacks, plus a bunch of the near misses, Game Riffs can offer the following advice to keep Tannehill and the Dolphins out of the record books.

Asking right tackle Tyson Clabo to block quality pass-rushers at this point in his career is a bad idea.

Tying your pass protection in knots so Clabo doesn't block those pass rushers is a worse idea. Charles Clay cutting Robert Mathis at the line, then running a pass route? Bad idea. Rookie tight end Dion Sims versus Osi Umenyiora? It should go without saying, but bad idea.

Inside stunts give the guards fits, and neither running back is making a name for himself in blitz pickup.

The Dolphins probably figured this out 45 minutes into training camp, and pointing it out now feels like rubbing it in, but Jonathan Martin was not really ready to slide over to left tackle.
Tannehill's pocket clock has got to speed up a little, since problems a, c, and d will not solve themselves easily.

pbmax
10-06-2013, 11:25 AM
gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 1m
No matter where Freeman lands, we've learned the Raiders aren't nearly as high on Pryor as their fans.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m
Josh Freeman tells @JayGlazer a decision is coming tonight http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ii9

Guiness
10-06-2013, 02:06 PM
gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 1m
No matter where Freeman lands, we've learned the Raiders aren't nearly as high on Pryor as their fans.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m
Josh Freeman tells @JayGlazer a decision is coming tonight http://wp.me/p14QSB-9ii9

The most interesting things to me about this is that it reflects very badly on Flynn.

If the Raiders are seriously looking at Freeman, they are obviously not very happy with Pryor as the starter. So it's not that he had a good camp to earn the starting job, it's that they decided Flynn, who was brought in to be the starter, was no good and Pryor got it by default.

swede
10-06-2013, 02:08 PM
The most interesting things to me about this is that it reflects very badly on Flynn.

If the Raiders are seriously looking at Freeman, they are obviously not very happy with Pryor as the starter. So it's not that he had a good camp to earn the starting job, it's that they decided Flynn, who was brought in to be the starter, was no good and Pryor got it by default.

A national radio sports talking head said that, other than a pick 6, Flynn played pretty well. He is getting a raw deal. We'll take him back.

pbmax
10-08-2013, 11:03 PM
OUCH!

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3h
Not good >> RT @JasonPhilCole: Word from a Falcons source is that WR Julio Jones broke the screw that was put in his foot in 2011 surgery.

mraynrand
10-08-2013, 11:11 PM
OUCH!

Not good >> RT @JasonPhilCole: Word from a Falcons source is that WR Julio Jones broke the screw that was put in his foot in 2011 surgery.

I smell a medical malpractice lawsuit! Screw the screw manufacturer! What a twist to this fatigued story!

pbmax
10-08-2013, 11:16 PM
I smell a medical malpractice lawsuit! Screw the screw manufacturer! What a twist to this fatigued story!

Never understood why they don't take those things out after healing. Also don't understand staples for closing wounds.

Getting older and grumpier by the day.

Joemailman
10-08-2013, 11:24 PM
OUCH!

Not only does his foot hurt, but now he has a screw loose.

mraynrand
10-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Never understood why they don't take those things out after healing. Also don't understand staples for closing wounds.

I get most of my wounds closed at Staples!

http://cache.megatechnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/staples2.gif

Where the staples are "Almost Sterile™"

pbmax
10-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Had a relative tell me they used them because the staple could reach deeper to secure tissue. But the staples looked like standard 3/8" staples for my staple gun I get at ACE from John Madden. Those things pop out all the time and they are just holding up insulation on a wood beam.

Guiness
10-09-2013, 10:36 AM
CWood tied a pretty significant record last night, most defensive TDs. Congrats!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/07/charles-woodson-ties-nfl-record-with-13th-career-defensive-td/

He shares the record with Rod Woodson and Sharper. I had no idea Sharper had gotten a share of that.

pbmax
10-09-2013, 10:43 AM
CWood tied a pretty significant record last night, most defensive TDs. Congrats!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/07/charles-woodson-ties-nfl-record-with-13th-career-defensive-td/

He shares the record with Rod Woodson and Sharper. I had no idea Sharper had gotten a share of that.

I was hoping he would get that. He deserves that pelt on his wall and a HOF berth.

red
10-09-2013, 10:44 AM

i had one of my staples get loose under the cast and ripped my leg to shit, but other then that they worked pretty damn good

they're quicker to put in and they are suppose to help the wound heal much faster

pbmax
10-09-2013, 10:51 AM
i had one of my staples get loose under the cast and ripped my leg to shit, but other then that they worked pretty damn good

they're quicker to put in and they are suppose to help the wound heal much faster

Yes, that is what I have been told as well. They just look terrible and give off a MacGuyver vibe, like the hospital had run out of surgical thread and used the only thing the surgeon could reach on his desk. :D

My multiple experiences with sutures have all been the threaded kind. As a kid I LOVED getting them taken out because it was fascinating to watch and it also meant you could finally scratch the itch after four weeks.

red
10-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes, that is what I have been told as well. They just look terrible and give off a MacGuyver vibe, like the hospital had run out of surgical thread and used the only thing the surgeon could reach on his desk. :D

My multiple experiences with sutures have all been the threaded kind. As a kid I LOVED getting them taken out because it was fascinating to watch and it also meant you could finally scratch the itch after four weeks.

if you thought getting the stiches removed was cool then you really need to get some staples put in. they use this fancy ass tool that just pops them right out.

it helps that the nurse that popped mine out was not too bad to look at either

http://www.thenub.org/images/staple_remover_pic.gif

mraynrand
10-09-2013, 10:59 AM
it helps that the nurse that popped mine out was (not) to0 bad to look at either

Show me where it hurts!

http://www.costumeshut.com/files/productsimages/BS_C/68340.jpg

swede
10-09-2013, 10:59 AM
I was hoping he would get that. He deserves that pelt on his wall and a HOF berth.

I agree. I was ready to have him leave 'cause he didn't have a place in our system, but I knew he could be an upgrade to other teams, other schemes. And he does deserve that honor. Good for Charles.

If only there was a way to take some away from Sharper. :angry:

Take away one pick six from Sharper for every ten times he was burned for six by making a bad decision. See if he has any left.