PDA

View Full Version : Frankenbacker II

CaptainKickass
10-12-2013, 01:41 AM

Is it the ghost of Spencer Havner?

Nope.

With the depleted linebacking corps (no Clay Matthews or Brad Jones Sunday) becoming even thinner after the injuries of Andy Mulumba, it appears the Packers are going to drastic measures for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens.

Packer Report says that the team had to move practice squad tight end Jake Stoneburner at linebacker.

Source: http://www.jrn.com/tmj4/green-bay-packers/Report-Packers-put-tight-end-into-linebacker-duty-227291031.html

I read this elsewhere and wanted to see what y'all had to say about it.

Freak Out
10-12-2013, 02:29 AM
Not a good sign.

Maxie the Taxi
10-12-2013, 07:39 AM
He has the right name for it. Although unnecessary. Mulumba will play Sunday and will have a breakout game.

Fritz
10-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Well, apparently as fast as Stoneburner is, he doesn't have great hands, so he sounds like a linebacker to me.

Guiness
10-12-2013, 02:17 PM
What's up with Palmer?

Someone mentioned him last week as one of the Pack's healthy LBs, I had clean forgotten about him. Has he seen the field yet? Been dressing?

CaptainKickass
10-12-2013, 06:11 PM
What's up with Palmer?

Someone mentioned him last week as one of the Pack's healthy LBs, I had clean forgotten about him. Has he seen the field yet? Been dressing?

I read that he's "ready to contribute" but that's about all.

Anyone else?

CaptainKickass
10-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Hello -

Bump for Frankenbacker II getting promoted to the active roster.

Will he play Tight End? Special Teams? Linebacker? Fullback?

Maxie the Taxi
10-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Hello -

Bump for Frankenbacker II getting promoted to the active roster.

Will he play Tight End? Special Teams? Linebacker? Fullback?

Yes, he will.

Joemailman
10-16-2013, 05:43 PM
He has the right name for it. Although unnecessary. Mulumba will play Sunday and will have a breakout game.

Don't leave us hanging. What kind of injury will he suffer?