PDA

View Full Version : Top Five Scariest Offenses in the NFL...Packers are #2.

SnakeLH2006
10-12-2013, 03:05 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bal-five-scariest-offenses-in-the-nfl-20131011,0,2068978.photogallery

============

So basically it goes:

5) Cowboys after that HUGE game against the Broncos that Romo had..Hey I like him, but he does dumb shit ala Favre to lose games..and did it again. I bet pizza on him throwing a pick to lose the game with my buddies. I was stuffed yo.

4) Lions...WTF? Stafford reminds me of a young Favre without the skills...he zones the fuck in on Calvin who is a stud (Favre had Sterling..but adapted to more guys)...but without him..hmmm...9 points..go fuck off. You know who Stafford reminds me of? Carson Palmer....no more..no less.

3) Saints...Yep..I agree...Coach is a legend in O gameplanning. Brees has been so good at stats and does good...He's like a much better Romo...but still he seems like a circus show at maybe 6' feet tall...He's what 33..he's gonna get beat up soon and go down, but I like him.

2) Packers...It's sad when Arod is carrying a 105 QB rating on the season and we wonder WTF? His career QB rating is the same number and is bounds better than the 2nd best Kurt Warner at 96. He's bound to break out and I love his moxie, smarts and accuracy. He only has 9 tds but 3 picks (2 were deflections)...so he's on pace for 36 tds and 12 ints...hmmm...how many times did favre do that get unanimous mvps? Well I'm sure Arod ends up with 42 tds and 8 ints and we forget his 105 qb rating struggles.

1) Broncos...Manning...Hmm...can't figure it out...well I can..I can't stand his hipster dad Archie, or his INT whiny dbag bro w/ the Giants w/ 9 tds and 15 ints..but it's pretty messed up 20 tds..1 int. He's so fucking smart ala Arod...I can't stand Peyton but I respect the hell outta him just streamrolling mofos..unlike how Brady and Bill did it in 2007. I don't get it either as everyone seems so WIDE OPEN...but I'm sure it's his qb smarts...cuz I'd rather have Arod's cannon arm and similar accuracy over Peyton's NOW NOODLE ARM...he looks like Matt Flynn velocity wise...but hey...MAD RESPECT cuz he gets it done and seen all his games...just so smart and accurate...but then again...he NEVER gets pressure or hits whether it was INDY or DENVER. Arod is ALWAYS under duress. Reminds Snake of Marino when I was kid...He looked dynamite...until his last year or two when he was 36-37 or so...He had legendary sack protection....and was immobile as fuck...but started getting hits and unraveled. Thus, the secret...Fuck it...Blitz everyone and lay Peyton on his back or at least make him think...Arod, Marino, and Peyton have all had the 3 quickest releases I've ever seen...but pressure will fuck you up...look at Arod..his OL has sucked since he took over. Manning and Marino had All-Pro's protecting them for the most part.

gbgary
10-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Not now...unless you're talking about piling up fgs.

Freak Out
10-13-2013, 03:29 PM
lol.

red
10-13-2013, 03:49 PM
our awesome offense has managed 7 whole points in the last two games

nothing scary about us right now