PDA

View Full Version : THE TIME HAS COME TO GIVE DOM A LITTLE BIT OF CREDIT

Bretsky
10-14-2013, 06:37 PM
Sorry to be bud Wist.............but let's call a spade a spade
Dom Capers called an outstanding game and got the most out of his talent Sunday

AJ Hawk Excelled and some of our DL looked Cullen Jenkins like in the Super Bowl...plugging up two blockers to allow the LB's to make plays.

Nick Perry looked solid...till he got hurt. We got nice production from a backup ILB who most of us thought would not see the playing field this year

And MIKE NEAL....dude is really turning into a player

Is it finally time to give some KUDOS to Dom ??????????????????????

pbmax
10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
Scalp? Still bald

Hair? Still spray painted.

2-4 Nickel? Yes Sir-ee.

No credit from the wist gallery.

Freak Out
10-14-2013, 06:52 PM
CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!!!!!!!! GIVE HIM A CARAMEL DANCE B!!!!!!

CaptainKickass
10-14-2013, 06:53 PM
The game as a whole went well. But that stupid frickin 3 man rush/prevent/all drop crap again when it's - what was it? - like 4th down and 20+ yards?

I almost chucked my Bloody Mary glass through the TV. Predictable much Dom?

red
10-14-2013, 08:54 PM
i'd still like to see his D be dominate for a whole game

they came close to losing it at the end again yesterday from a handful of bad plays after having an almost perfect day up till then

CaptainKickass
10-14-2013, 09:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS WELL AND GOOD IN THE WORLD AS WELL AS OUTER SPACE AND/OR THE UNIVERSE!!!!

i'd still like to see his D be dominant for a whole game

Fixed.

King Friday
10-14-2013, 09:32 PM
Give some mad props to Kevin Greene as well...he's lost almost all his starting LBs, yet the guys stepping up behind them are hardly missing a beat. When you can make Mike Neal at least a halfway capable LB, you must be a good coach.

King Friday
10-14-2013, 09:33 PM
No credit from the wist gallery.

Credits? More like crickets.

Bretsky
10-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Give some mad props to Kevin Greene as well...he's lost almost all his starting LBs, yet the guys stepping up behind them are hardly missing a beat. When you can make Mike Neal at least a halfway capable LB, you must be a good coach.

I've always felt Neal has very good talent and he's a monster workout guy; dude just has to stay healthy and he will be here long term

pbmax
10-14-2013, 10:00 PM
I've always felt Neal has very good talent and he's a monster workout guy; dude just has to stay healthy and he will be here long term

Have to admit the position switch looks good now. He's a little tall and stiff to be a coverage guy, but as long as he doesn't need to do it a lot, might be OK.

Bretsky
10-14-2013, 10:04 PM
He can be a pass rusher; we need more of those and he can be powerful from the outside. TT has failed us in getting a guy opposite Matthews so far. We have two that might make it there

mraynrand
10-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Credits? More like crickets.

http://stayonfountain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Redd-Foxx-elizabeth.jpg

pbmax
10-15-2013, 08:18 AM
He can be a pass rusher; we need more of those and he can be powerful from the outside. TT has failed us in getting a guy opposite Matthews so far. We have two that might make it there

The question in a few weeks will be whether the coaching staff agrees with the public's eyeballs and moves Perry to the right side. He looks like a different player. Matthews would have to move back though.

Smidgeon
10-15-2013, 08:50 AM
The question in a few weeks will be whether the coaching staff agrees with the public's eyeballs and moves Perry to the right side. He looks like a different player. Matthews would have to move back though.

Wasn't Perry on the right during the Ravens game? Or was that just in spurts?

pbmax
10-15-2013, 09:04 AM
Wasn't Perry on the right during the Ravens game? Or was that just in spurts?

They seemed to switch sides. He seemed to be on the left early when I noticed, but I also remember him coming back into the game after the foot injury (so 4th Quarter) and played on the right. Not sure how they decided it though.

gbgary
10-15-2013, 12:46 PM
it's about talent mostly. we're simply more talented now than the last couple of years. look what a great game hyde had for example. dom is dom but he has to have the horses.

MJZiggy
10-15-2013, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS WELL AND GOOD IN THE WORLD AS WELL AS OUTER SPACE AND/OR THE UNIVERSE!!!!

Fixed.

LOL! Where was this video this morning when I needed it at work???

Iron Mike
10-16-2013, 06:31 AM
Put out an Amber Alert for Wist!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.risp.ri.gov/img/content/amber_alert.jpg

Pugger
10-16-2013, 08:58 AM
Wist won't be back until our next loss.

CaptainKickass
10-16-2013, 01:50 PM
LOL! Where was this video this morning when I needed it at work???

Sorry Zig. I can only continue to kick ass on my own schedule. ;)

mraynrand
10-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Wist won't be back until our next loss.

http://www.huntingtonbeachca.gov/images/users/fire/Alley%20shot%20of%20ambulance.JPG

packer4life
10-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Those 3 man prevent defenses used to kill me, but honestly the Ravens were 2/14 on 3rd down, so it was effective. That 4th and 21 was another McMillian fuckup, so I'm tossing that one out. While I prefer more pressure on 3rd/4th and longs, I have to admit it has been pretty effective thus far this year.