PDA

View Full Version : Mike Neal banged up, might miss this weeks game

red
10-17-2013, 08:15 AM
can't make this stuff up

he has a bruised shoulder and won't try to practice until friday, theres a chance he could sit out this weeks game

http://www.packersnews.com/article/20131016/PKR01/310160545/Notebook-Neal-misses-practice-leaving-Packers-just-2-healthy-OLBs

Tony Oday
10-17-2013, 09:00 AM
AJ Hawk will play both ways!

Maxie the Taxi
10-17-2013, 09:06 AM
One thing we can probably all agree upon: There ain't going to be a shortage of gameday uniforms in the Packer locker room.

packer4life
10-17-2013, 09:07 AM
4 of our top 5 LBers could miss the game. Absolutely ridiculous!

pbmax
10-17-2013, 09:09 AM
I am telling you, with McCarthy and this team, they just need to randomly suit up 40 guys each week and tell the rest their teammates are injured. They would go undefeated.

Upnorth
10-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Maybe they should play a 5-1-5 base d so our 2 lbs who have seen the feild this year can rotate and reduce the risk of injury.

red
10-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Maybe they should play a 5-1-5 base d so our 2 lbs who have seen the feild this year can rotate and reduce the risk of injury.

you might be making a joke, but it might just become reality this weekend

maybe a 4-1-6 or 3-1-7

or instead of a jumbo package we can roll out the skinny weakling a 1-1-9

RUnuts
10-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Play Micah Hyde at LB.

Maxie the Taxi
10-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Play Micah Hyde at LB.

I like the way you think.:grin:

red
10-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Play Micah Hyde at LB.

it might just happen

RUnuts
10-17-2013, 12:05 PM
Micah Micah Hyde Micah Heiny Ho!! There, keep that PeeWee Herman reference in YOUR head. I think it every time I hear his name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWxa8PwJsA

pittstang5
10-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Play Micah Hyde at LB.

Maybe try McMillian there, cause he's sucking up the place at Safety.

Fritz
10-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Maybe try McMillian there, cause he's sucking up the place at Safety.

I like this line of reasoning.

And I say let's try Jarrett Bush at running back, then.

red
10-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I like this line of reasoning.

And I say let's try Jarrett Bush at running back, then.

oh christ, i can just imagine what the dumb shit would do

he takes the snap, turns around, and throws the ball down towards our own endzone as far as he can. he then takes off running after it. holds a guy whos trying to grab the ball, then falls flat on his face while the browns run the ball in for a score.

he then gets up and dances around because he thinks he's done something good

Upnorth
10-17-2013, 02:08 PM

he takes the snap, turns around, and throws the ball down towards our own endzone as far as he can. he then takes off running after it. holds a guy whos trying to grab the ball, then falls flat on his face while the browns run the ball in for a score.

Now that is how you rant! Funny

Tony Oday
10-17-2013, 02:08 PM

Isnt that Kuhn?

red
10-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Isnt that Kuhn?

kuhn doesn't dance, he's white, he can't

Tony Oday
10-17-2013, 02:12 PM

You sure its not that his moma dont dance and his daddy dont rock in roll?

Zool
10-17-2013, 02:22 PM
Isnt that Kuhn?

Kuhn is 2 whiffed blocks on 1st and 2nd down followed by .5 yards and a cloud of dust on 3rd and 2.

CaptainKickass
10-17-2013, 03:09 PM
FRANKENBACKER II

....to the rescue!!

Harlan Huckleby
10-17-2013, 03:11 PM
you might be making a joke, but it might just become reality this weekend

maybe a 4-1-6 or 3-1-7

or instead of a jumbo package we can roll out the skinny weakling a 1-1-9

I can certainly see going with 4 defensive linemen. Why not? They have plenty of bodies there, and decent players.

Harlan Huckleby
10-17-2013, 03:12 PM

well, they say white men can't jump too, and Kuhn certainly has shown he can do that much. Of course in the last game it wasn't quite high enough.

pittstang5
10-17-2013, 04:40 PM
I can certainly see going with 4 defensive linemen. Why not? They have plenty of bodies there, and decent players.

I'd love to see some type of 4 lineman defense. The combinations are endless. I think Datone could play DE in a 4-3 type of defense. Maybe Jolly?

I hope Capers gets creative.

Guiness
10-17-2013, 06:09 PM
According to PFT's count, with a couple of bad bounces, the Packers may not have enough healthy bodies to dress a full 46.

Out are Matthews, Perry, Ryan Taylor and Starks

Both Brad and James Jones could both be out. Hayward hasn't played yet.

That's 7. If this injury of Neale's is bad enough, they could have 8 guys who don't dress!

edit: and Bush. Don't know what his status is.

run pMc
10-18-2013, 10:50 AM
Last I heard Bush was full go yesterday. I expect he'll play.
James Jones is a maybe, but with a division game next week I think they'll have him sit out this one.

I think Hayward will be back, but not play a whole lot -- just enough to give The English Boutique of Hyde & House a break since they will be on ST's.
Hopefully Mike Neal can play at least a few snaps, but it's gonna be all rookies at OLB, Lattimore and Hawk...which scares me.

I actually wonder if they shouldn't just play 3-2-5 or something to keep less backers on the field. Capers should have some kind of wrinkle in his playbook for this.

They can't lose anymore players. It's getting absurd, and clearly M3's efforts in the offseason/TC to limit injuries hasn't worked.

QBME
10-18-2013, 11:25 AM
Last I heard Bush was full go yesterday. I expect he'll play.
James Jones is a maybe, but with a division game next week I think they'll have him sit out this one.

I think Hayward will be back, but not play a whole lot -- just enough to give The English Boutique of Hyde & House a break since they will be on ST's.
Hopefully Mike Neal can play at least a few snaps, but it's gonna be all rookies at OLB, Lattimore and Hawk...which scares me.

I actually wonder if they shouldn't just play 3-2-5 or something to keep less backers on the field. Capers should have some kind of wrinkle in his playbook for this.

They can't lose anymore players. It's getting absurd, and clearly M3's efforts in the offseason/TC to limit injuries hasn't worked.

I don't think it's so bad we can't get 11 guys on the field.:)

HarveyWallbangers
10-18-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't think it's so bad we can't get 11 guys on the field.:)

Nice! The way Hawk played last week, the NFL just wants to give our opponents a chance.