PDA

View Full Version : Thead to honor the greatest avatar of all time

red
10-23-2013, 05:03 PM
for those who haven't seen it yet, let me introduce Cheesehead Craig's new avatar

try to to laugh out loud

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.mandatory.com/media/2013/07/tumblrmp4nf8v1gf1qdlh1io1400.gif

cheesner
10-23-2013, 06:05 PM
I see a small child getting concussed by a vicious animal - first hit takes out his MCL. Is this child a future Packer? Where is the funny part?

Little Whiskey
10-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Flag for leading with the crown. Suspension and fine for late hit to be head

MadtownPacker
10-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I will admit it makes me laugh but I would like to see what happens after the headbutt? Does the kid get up smiling ready to take another shot or does he run crying to mommy?

MJZiggy
10-23-2013, 07:28 PM
I will admit it makes me laugh but I would like to see what happens after the headbutt? Does the kid get up smiling ready to take another shot or does he run crying to mommy?
Or is he out cold and on his way to the hospital?

hoosier
10-23-2013, 07:45 PM

Or maybe he gets up, goes off on the whatever it is, and it is he who gets flagged. After all, it is always the second guy who gets caught.

Bretsky
10-24-2013, 03:02 PM
sure...cool avatar...........but best ever ?

I'd take a bunch of nice looking chick avatars over that one; it might crack my top 10

red
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM
sure...cool avatar...........but best ever ?

I'd take a bunch of nice looking chick avatars over that one; it might crack my top 10

oh hell, i sat a couple rows in front of them the last game i was at

they're ok, like 7's, plus they're wearing clothes

it only takes me two seconds from going from this site to a site with hotter chicks, with no clothes, doing all kinds of really fucked up shit

now, making me laugh as hard and long as i did after seeing craigs av, that's something special

Joemailman
10-24-2013, 04:57 PM
I might be the only one who doesn't find the avatar funny. Maybe I would find it funny if I knew the kid was okay. But I don't, so I don't.

red
10-24-2013, 05:28 PM
kids are bouncy at that age, he's fine

Upnorth
10-24-2013, 06:08 PM
When my 2nd youngest daughter was two she was bunted by one of our sheep, a mother ewe fwiw. I was right there so the sheep only got in one shot, but taking one to the head could be pretty bad. Watching the rams fight sometime you can almost feel their collisions. While it is some what amusing, it is also potentially very dangerous to that child.

Why don't we setup a poll showing all the cool avatars and vote on who is the kings or queen of the avatars.

red
10-24-2013, 06:22 PM
go ahead, i'm not allowed to make any more polls

Upnorth
10-24-2013, 06:26 PM
But you are much better at it than I, that and I have no clue how to.

In my head we would break it down by division
Hot girls (or people if one of the girls decided to become a pervert)
Funny
Packer[players
Miscellanious

cheesner
10-24-2013, 07:21 PM
kids are bouncy at that age, he's fine

Butts - bouncy
Belly - bouncy
Limbs - bouncy
Skull - not so much

I'm in the 'Toddler getting hurt is not funny' crowd. And I think this toddler gets quite a shot to the noggin and was probably hurting. Goat's have some very hard heads - even the young ones. There made for pounding into other goat heads.

Freak Out
10-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Lighten up you pussies. After the head shot the parent set the camera down and ran the kid off. I hope... :)

Years ago I had a neighbor who raised goats and the younger ones were always butting the kids. Always funny to watch! Especially when they go all WWF on the kids and butt off the top of a hay bail.

LEWCWA
10-25-2013, 04:38 AM
and now we have it, the demise of packerrats isn't fyi, but a bunch of pc pussies hanging out here. Cripes that shit is funny as hell.

Joemailman
10-25-2013, 04:32 PM
and now we have it, the demise of packerrats isn't fyi, but a bunch of pc pussies hanging out here. Cripes that shit is funny as hell.

I see. The demise of Packerrats is because we didn't all have the same reaction? Because on a forum we're all supposed to have the same opinion? I didn't criticize Craig for using the avatar. I didn't ask him to get rid of it. I just offered a different opinion. Sorry you couldn't handle that.

George Cumby
10-26-2013, 12:52 AM
When my 2nd youngest daughter was two she was bunted by one of our sheep, a mother ewe fwiw. I was right there so the sheep only got in one shot, but taking one to the head could be pretty bad.

I assume that mutton was served that night? : )

Bretsky
10-26-2013, 05:05 PM
oh hell, i sat a couple rows in front of them the last game i was at

they're ok, like 7's, plus they're wearing clothes

it only takes me two seconds from going from this site to a site with hotter chicks, with no clothes, doing all kinds of really fucked up shit

now, making me laugh as hard and long as i did after seeing craigs av, that's something special

I don't think my avatar cracks the top 10; there have been far hotter ones.

Upnorth
10-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I assume that mutton was served that night? : )

No we are having a slow and on going revenge by eating her young. Let that be a warning to all who cross me, bwahahaha.

George Cumby
10-26-2013, 11:42 PM
:-D
No we are having a slow and on going revenge by eating her young. Let that be a warning to all who cross me, bwahahaha.

:-)

Upnorth
10-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Reading that post without context makes me look very very psycho! Skin, whose your therapist?

LEWCWA
10-28-2013, 12:33 PM
I see. The demise of Packerrats is because we didn't all have the same reaction? Because on a forum we're all supposed to have the same opinion? I didn't criticize Craig for using the avatar. I didn't ask him to get rid of it. I just offered a different opinion. Sorry you couldn't handle that.

Wow, you are very sensitive!

MadtownPacker
10-28-2013, 02:46 PM
I see. The demise of Packerrats is because we didn't all have the same reaction? Because on a forum we're all supposed to have the same opinion? I didn't criticize Craig for using the avatar. I didn't ask him to get rid of it. I just offered a different opinion. Sorry you couldn't handle that.http://mongertravels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg

SnakeLH2006
10-29-2013, 06:24 AM
All this talk of pain inflicted with a sheep or a young ram is just weird..Snake LOL's.

Sometimes pain is good, but in the right light. This is what makes Snake get through day to day despite being awesome.

Mad...The TRUTH is that Snake just produced the greatest avatar EVER..the greatest avatar of all time, as Snake's hottie girl is A-OK with it and uploads tons of shit:

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/gsochallenger/cool%20photos/hot%20chicks/1283370496.gif

If you can make/find/produce a finer taco then that, Mad...send it now!

No avatar will EVER top this. EVER. Even girls will agree.

Topic closed.

MadtownPacker
10-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Ok, that is YOUR hottie that you always refer to?

Bretsky
10-31-2013, 07:26 PM
All this talk of pain inflicted with a sheep or a young ram is just weird..Snake LOL's.

Sometimes pain is good, but in the right light. This is what makes Snake get through day to day despite being awesome.

Mad...The TRUTH is that Snake just produced the greatest avatar EVER..the greatest avatar of all time, as Snake's hottie girl is A-OK with it and uploads tons of shit:

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/gsochallenger/cool%20photos/hot%20chicks/1283370496.gif

If you can make/find/produce a finer taco then that, Mad...send it now!

No avatar will EVER top this. EVER. Even girls will agree.

Topic closed.

Bretsky loves tha avatar and would like Snake's permission to make it my new permanant one

Of course I'll have to ask Mad to load it up because I have no idea how to load an avatar anymore :)

call_me_ishmael
11-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Years ago I had a neighbor who raised goats and the younger ones were always butting the kids. Always funny to watch! Especially when they go all WWF on the kids and butt off the top of a hay bail.

This is incredible.

SnakeLH2006
11-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Bretsky.....Yeah. I don't care. If you want a mean ass chick for ur avatar that Snake absolutely demolished daily for years....whatever bro. Snake battles weekly..but if it gets worse I'll post more explicit shit on GC. I'm sick of shit. That was an easy vid avatar paste and assemble from shit 3 years ago almost. My friends give me shit breaking up off and on...but until u really experience the nightfuckingmare of dating someone critical of EVERYTHING u do cuz they want marriage/babies/house...u couldn't understand. I want that shit..but not with a psycho. Delicious physically is awesome...until they get too nuts...I have a hard time figuring this shit out cuz I can't do better..but can with someone not soooooo crazy.

But to fair..ur about the coolest bro I never met on Rats since 2006. So go for it. I'm a techie fucking nut so I can help you too. Making avatars/vids/anything on the Web w/ pics or vids is EasyCheezy..lol. I can help u bro.

Right now...broken up..but this shit fluctuates weekly...so if she EVER figures out how to be not a mean ass tool...and I get engaged or married (which is the sticking point to the madness) ur gonna have to not have the avatar...but for now..whatever....but you better jerk off bro..LOL.

SnakeLH2006
11-02-2013, 03:20 AM
Ok, that is YOUR hottie that you always refer to?

Be glad Snake has relationship issues and can post more now. U old fuckers. Go eat some tacos..I fucking love tacos...and goddamn I love Mexican food. It's amazing. But a slight second to real good Italian food...but it's close.

Fuck Chinese shit. I'm ok with it once a month...it's good....but once a month. Where in the fuck are the Italian and Mexican buffets? Snake spent $60 on Mexican food with Margs for two of us a few weeks ago...it was great...but really $60??? Chinese shit is cheap...but it sucks.

sooner6600
11-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Snake;

Here in Ardmore Romo's does Itallian and Mexican.
It is not Tex-Mex either.

Lou's does Northern Itallian.

All good local people..

No Jewish Deli, rats.

SnakeLH2006
11-07-2013, 03:20 AM
Snake;

Here in Ardmore Romo's does Itallian and Mexican.
It is not Tex-Mex either.

Lou's does Northern Itallian.

All good local people..

No Jewish Deli, rats.

You lost me bro..Are you talking about Italian and Mexican buffets? That would be great.

A Jewish Deli tho? I'd rather eat Walmart food...and I sure as fuck would not want to. Jew food sucks and Snake has a pretty wide palate with a girl that can cook anything.

Fuck that Jew ass tasteless shit. It's bad enough I've had to deal with a "foodie" that knows her food and thinks hummus is good at a summer picnic.

Gimme a screening for a new blockbuster movie a month in advance and I'd check it out. I have more than enough money, so the Jew mindset doesn't envelope me...at least for food...cuz it's just tasteless drivel. Snake isn't racist at all..yet Jew food and Jews in movies just suck.

sooner6600
11-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Snake;

No; it is a white cloth sit down place.
Very good food, service, and value.

SnakeLH2006
11-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Snake;

No; it is a white cloth sit down place.
Very good food, service, and value.

Still confused....We as Rat posters post from all around the U.S. I'm not dissing you at all..but have no idea where and what you are talking about as far as one restaurant in a haystack full of pins. U need to elaborate...alot.

Iron Mike
11-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Whatever happened to this dude??

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

sooner6600
11-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Snake;

You were looking for buffets. Now I understand where your are coming from.

The only buffets I know of is Grandy's and that is a chain. No Mex or Itallian there.

Ardmore is half way between Dallas and Oklahoma City on I75
It is home to old oil and gas money.
As the young ones say. "it is a nice place to be from".

MJZiggy
11-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Whatever happened to this dude??

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
Best post ever...

MadtownPacker
11-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Be glad Snake has relationship issues and can post more now. U old fuckers. Go eat some tacos..I fucking love tacos...and goddamn I love Mexican food. It's amazing. But a slight second to real good Italian food...but it's close.

Fuck Chinese shit. I'm ok with it once a month...it's good....but once a month. Where in the fuck are the Italian and Mexican buffets? Snake spent $60 on Mexican food with Margs for two of us a few weeks ago...it was great...but really $60??? Chinese shit is cheap...but it sucks.Gabacho estupido, I am in my 30s. But more importantly I will take you to a real fucking place not some pussy commercial place you went to. How do I know? Because you spent $60 for two. The place I will take you to will cost $10 for 2. You will have to make your own drinks though which will be way better than the weak shit you got poured. You and your hina will be more stuffed than if I fed you both my burrito. Just can't be adverse to a bunch of motherfuckers staring at your girl and making you feel like little bitch.

Upnorth
11-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Gabacho estupido, I am in my 30s. But more importantly I will take you to a real fucking place not some pussy commercial place you went to. How do I know? Because you spent $60 for two. The place I will take you to will cost $10 for 2. You will have to make your own drinks though which will be way better than the weak shit you got poured. You and your hina will be more stuffed than if I fed you both my burrito. Just can't be adverse to a bunch of motherfuckers staring at your girl and making you feel like little bitch.

Uhmmm mad taco bell is not good mexican fyi. Guess that explains why you never sent me any recipes. Are you just posing as a Mexican to entrap us??

woodbuck27
11-19-2013, 10:33 AM
You lost me bro..Are you talking about Italian and Mexican buffets? That would be great.

A Jewish Deli tho? I'd rather eat Walmart food...and I sure as fuck would not want to. Jew food sucks and Snake has a pretty wide palate with a girl that can cook anything.

Fuck that Jew ass tasteless shit. It's bad enough I've had to deal with a "foodie" that knows her food and thinks hummus is good at a summer picnic.

Gimme a screening for a new blockbuster movie a month in advance and I'd check it out. I have more than enough money, so the Jew mindset doesn't envelope me...at least for food...cuz it's just tasteless drivel. Snake isn't racist at all..yet Jew food and Jews in movies just suck.

"Snake isn't racist at all..yet .... Jews in movies just suck." Snake

Your taste in a woman and what a great ass should look like cannot easily be challenged. The Lady in your avatar is well...... awesome looking.

I agree that Jewish food is uninspiring....but your thing with Jewish and acting. I'm not on with that Snake.

ie

Just one .... Jewish actor.

Ever see this guy in any of his movies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_Hoffman

Have you seen any of these movies and the ones in dark I highly recommend ? I feel their all good:

1) The Graduate

2) Midnight Cowboy

3) John and Mary

4) Little Big Man

5) Lenny

6) All The Presidents Men

7) Marathon Man

8) Kramer Vs Kramer

9) Tootsie

10) Death Of A Salesman

11) Rain Man

12) Wag The Dog

Dustin Hoffman 's body of work as an esteemed actor has been large and exceptional.

Some other highly credited Jewish actors and there's over the top too many to cover here, but some I've enjoyed:

Alan Arkin; Dyan Cannon; Elliot Gould; Daniel Day-Lewis; Jeff Goldblum; Jerry Seinfeld; Harvey Keitel; Jane Seymour; James Caan; Billy Crystal; Michael Douglas; Martin Landau; Michael Landon; Hal Linden; Leonard Nimoy; George Segal; Gene Wilder

Richard Dreyfuss; Harrison Ford; Scott Glenn; Goldie Hawn; Barbara Hersey; Barbara Streisand; Sean Penn; Helena Bonham Carter;

( Younger Actors) Rachel Weisz; Joaquin Phoenix; James Franco; Jennifer Connelly; Elizabeth Banks; Daniel Radcliffe; Natalie Portman; Shia LaBeouf;

Scarlett Johansson; Jonah Hill; Jake Gyllenhaal; Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Here's a full list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_actors#Born_in_the_1930s

It appears to me as if the Jewish Community rules the acting and performance arts industry.

Tony Oday
11-19-2013, 03:01 PM
How did you get the Martin/Incognito film? That ram is a bully and a specieist!

sooner6600
11-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Woodbuck;

Yes, did see Dustin is Death of a Salesman in Chicago.
Gary Sinese was in the play also.

I had my doubts; fourth row center left.
Got to see em sweat.

Dustin was very good.
It was at; wait for it, The Schubert.

Shalom

Sooner

sooner6600
11-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Woodbuck;

Did you ever hear of an actor called ParkyaKarkas?

Yes, Harry Einstine (died in Milton Berle's arms at a Friar Roast) ;

Was in "A Yank from Libya".

What a scream, as He was undercover US spy selling saftey pins, needles, shoe laces, razor blaces, and bibles to Arabs.

Also staring; Joan woodberry (soap queen) HB warner (Its a Wonderful life), Walter Wolf King( A Night at the Opra),
and Duncan Renaldo (Ooooh Pancho).

Yes it is bottom of the barrel PRC; but very nince if one knows the history of these actors.

Iron Mike
11-22-2013, 06:33 PM
This'd make a good avatar, methinks:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr06/21/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13850-1385051640-37.gif

woodbuck27
11-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Gabacho estupido, I am in my 30s. But more importantly I will take you to a real fucking place not some pussy commercial place you went to. How do I know? Because you spent $60 for two. The place I will take you to will cost $10 for 2. You will have to make your own drinks though which will be way better than the weak shit you got poured. You and your hina will be more stuffed than if I fed you both my burrito. Just can't be adverse to a bunch of motherfuckers staring at your girl and making you feel like little bitch.

Mad try to express yourself clearer... NOT! :-D

Another colorful post by our Man...MadtownPacker.

woodbuck27
11-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Uhmmm mad taco bell is not good mexican fyi. Guess that explains why you never sent me any recipes. Are you just posing as a Mexican to entrap us??

Well I understand Mad always wears a .....

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5BoyQGDe_dhciqqMQR8upzs399kkh3 Yl0TsVoBkq7qIrXmnf8Hw

Damn straight he's a Mexican.

woodbuck27
11-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Woodbuck;

Did you ever hear of an actor called ParkyaKarkas?

Yes, Harry Einstine (died in Milton Berle's arms at a Friar Roast) ;

Was in "A Yank from Libya".

What a scream, as He was undercover US spy selling saftey pins, needles, shoe laces, razor blaces, and bibles to Arabs.

Also staring; Joan woodberry (soap queen) HB warner (Its a Wonderful life), Walter Wolf King( A Night at the Opra),
and Duncan Renaldo (Ooooh Pancho).

Yes it is bottom of the barrel PRC; but very nince if one knows the history of these actors.

I go way back and movies Packer fan.

I was actually going to the Saturday afternoon features in my home town, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada when I was six years of age. I've seen 100's of movies a real movie buff and I've never heard of this fella you referred to.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSDitLJx5ahoIbWo5r0WP_HxV5Cq5I C9EPvKBKMDLM9v_2Acp

Harry 'Parkyakarkas' Einstein

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3y4HEHr9jZHnvtFFBC57Wb-gIotNau_mKtoXddkNBNOJZOTAY0Q

I just read this account of his death:

http://classicshowbiz.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-final-performance-of-harry.html

The Final Performance of Harry Parkyakarkas Einstein (1958)

SnakeLH2006
11-23-2013, 02:43 AM
WTF Woodbuck. Go beat off to my woman. I'm used to this shit...so I'm not mad at you. Oh wait. We got it going again for a few weeks...now she's pissed again. 3 fucking years of on again...off again bullshit every fucking week. I don't give a fuck. This will never change if I don't give her a ring...and Snake doesn't plan on it...at all. Go beat off. Jews are annoying as fuck. Dustin Hoffmann is boring and lame. They finance great movies...but suck as an actor cuz their mom or dad got them a role...The best was Ben Stiller and he's lame. And their tasteless food just fucking sucks. I'm so sick of going to concerts this summer and having my woman bring hummus cuz it's sooooo good...It's not. That shit fucking sucks. Mexi and Italian food is great cuz it has flavor...and I love a great steak or burger. Snake will eat anything that tastes good...Not tasteless drivel cuz someone online or snobby said it was good. JEW FOOD FUCKING SUCKS ASS. I'm not a racist...I just hate garbage or bullshit food and mindsets. I don't hate Jews...just the food and media portrayal. I fucking love some Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm. That dude was great producing Seinfeld (my fav show) and his own.

And UpNorth is right....fuck your Taco Bell shit Mad. Of the $60...half was on drinks...not sure how many sodas that is at Taco Bell....I hang with real Mexicans that are cool bros and love soccer but love REAL FOOTBALL. Chorizo and good cactus for fajitas, with Mexican sodas and Sol beers is how we roll. $10 for Mexican food my ass....and if anyone stared at my girl or even thought about trying to make me a bitch I'd fucking stab a fucking knuckleshot in their throat before they fucking thought about it. Fucking A. I haven't had a BJ in 3 days and am fucking on edge as fuck. Makes me fucking sick thinking anyone could do shit. Snake is salty lately after the last 3 days of bullshit, and is snappy as fuck. I'd fucking love to make Miami's Icognito my bitch..that ugly ass fat fuckbag tool. Bully me...I'll fucking kill you...you fat ass fucking saggy bitch ass loser. God that guy is a fucking loser. Snake was fucking dorks up before Columbine, motherfucker....

I don't care the price if the food is good. Just blew $60 for 2 of us for Sunday brunch a few days ago...and it was worth it...Awesome 5 star buffet of the best omelettes and prime ribs, hams, meats you could ever have some prepare for you. It was just awesome...oh ya...I didn't pay...the best part. Anyone from central WI would know Nueske's meats as it's all over and only the best restuarants serve it...just the best.

woodbuck27
11-23-2013, 06:42 AM
WTF Woodbuck. Go beat off to my woman. I'm used to this shit...so I'm not mad at you. Oh wait. We got it going again for a few weeks...now she's pissed again. 3 fucking years of on again...off again bullshit every fucking week. I don't give a fuck. This will never change if I don't give her a ring...and Snake doesn't plan on it...at all. Go beat off. Jews are annoying as fuck. Dustin Hoffmann is boring and lame. They finance great movies...but suck as an actor cuz their mom or dad got them a role...The best was Ben Stiller and he's lame. And their tasteless food just fucking sucks. I'm so sick of going to concerts this summer and having my woman bring hummus cuz it's sooooo good...It's not. That shit fucking sucks. Mexi and Italian food is great cuz it has flavor...and I love a great steak or burger. Snake will eat anything that tastes good...Not tasteless drivel cuz someone online or snobby said it was good. JEW FOOD FUCKING SUCKS ASS. I'm not a racist...I just hate garbage or bullshit food and mindsets. I don't hate Jews...just the food and media portrayal. I fucking love some Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm. That dude was great producing Seinfeld (my fav show) and his own.

And UpNorth is right....fuck your Taco Bell shit Mad. Of the $60...half was on drinks...not sure how many sodas that is at Taco Bell....I hang with real Mexicans that are cool bros and love soccer but love REAL FOOTBALL. Chorizo and good cactus for fajitas, with Mexican sodas and Sol beers is how we roll. $10 for Mexican food my ass....and if anyone stared at my girl or even thought about trying to make me a bitch I'd fucking stab a fucking knuckleshot in their throat before they fucking thought about it. Fucking A. I haven't had a BJ in 3 days and am fucking on edge as fuck. Makes me fucking sick thinking anyone could do shit. Snake is salty lately after the last 3 days of bullshit, and is snappy as fuck. I'd fucking love to make Miami's Icognito my bitch..that ugly ass fat fuckbag tool. Bully me...I'll fucking kill you...you fat ass fucking saggy bitch ass loser. God that guy is a fucking loser. Snake was fucking dorks up before Columbine, motherfucker....

I don't care the price if the food is good. Just blew $60 for 2 of us for Sunday brunch a few days ago...and it was worth it...Awesome 5 star buffet of the best omelettes and prime ribs, hams, meats you could ever have some prepare for you. It was just awesome...oh ya...I didn't pay...the best part. Anyone from central WI would know Nueske's meats as it's all over and only the best restuarants serve it...just the best.

WOW Snake.

I don't mean to intrude on your love life and to realize that I just posted some advice to you over on the Packer forum....really sucks bad on me.

Ohh as to the beating off to your galfriend. I have the sweetest honey on the planet that I love to bits for which I consider myself very fortunate. She gets 100% of my 'LOVE ATTENTION'.

She also has a terrific ass. My hand on it every night.

That's where I hope you arrive with your little Lady Snake.

Ohh movie actors and Jewish. When I researched that I was simply blown away at just how many actors are of the Jewish faith. I mean even Harrison Ford....who knew.

I agree on Larry David and especially what he managed for Seinfeld. That was a terrific sitcom.

Food and eating out. That pretty much sucks in my experience. Me and lovey prefer to do our own thing at home. I made some Naam bread pizza's last night for supper that were awesome. Simply spread some of your fav pizza sauce on ** the naam bread ... and pre cook or saute all of your veggies ie onions,rooms and peppers etc. in a skillet. Add to sauce.

** this is Naam Bread Pizza so you must 'only' use naam bread and no substitution. Naam bread works great.

Then add pepperoni, ham, bacon, salami whatever on top of sauce and veggies.

Top with you favourite cheese 'we like old chedder'... and sprinkle on some parmesian and cook at 400 deg. F for about 10-12 minutes and VOILA !

Maybe ....serve that with a tossed salad and your favourite beer....

Your having a dining ORGASM. Your mind will go off blowjobs ... well ... for you ... maybe not.

All the same I gurantee with that Naam Pizza a :wow: moment.

Hell PLAN 'A'.... Invite your little lady over for this pizza sensation and you might even get the full meal deal if you ask her to make it with you.

Mucho :hrt:

Anyway Snake I'm on your side.

Ohh yea ! No sense watching out for Jews as their OK...and absolutely no sense in that anyway as their everywhere.

Even the few that aren't acting.

Ed. .... woodbuck27

sooner6600
11-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Woodbuck;

Thanks for the follow up.
Very good research.

Sooner

woodbuck27
11-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Woodbuck;

Thanks for the follow up.
Very good research.

Sooner

:-)

sooner6600
11-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Woodbuck;

To add the last nail on the subject at hand this just in.

After Harry Einstein died the next performer Tony Martin sang, "There's No Tomorrow"!

I kid you not.

woodbuck27
11-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Woodbuck;

To add the last nail on the subject at hand this just in.

After Harry Einstein died the next performer Tony Martin sang, "There's No Tomorrow"!

I kid you not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Qmg9vZFdo

" There's No Tomorrow " by Tony Martin

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/Tony_Martin_in_Till_the_Clouds_Roll_By_2_cropped.j pg/330px-Tony_Martin_in_Till_the_Clouds_Roll_By_2_cropped.j pg

Tony Martin

Tony was IMO a fortunate man ...'a Lucky Guy', as he was married to the very lovely Cyd Charisse for 60 years.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWF1BqdyGKVmbzxB-Y1Wbn4q9eq8Zrk6Y217uc8v0OIsDA0r5AA

Cyd Charisse .... What a beauty. Where have women like her gone?

red
11-25-2013, 04:59 PM
This'd make a good avatar, methinks:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr06/21/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-13850-1385051640-37.gif

LOL

i had to look up the original video after seeing that.

thats one brave and desperate raccoon, and 3 worthless chicken shit cats

woodbuck27
11-25-2013, 08:24 PM
This would be good and attract all the gals red.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/terminal01/2009/1/24/22/anigif_kitty-doing-pushups-30368-1232852478-6.gif

http://media.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/images/stunning-fireworks-photos/fireworks-photos-146.jpg

Boooooom !!!!!!

17,000 Posts

red
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
very nice job getting to 17000

you have officially made mad $.0017 in your time here

Cheesehead Craig
11-26-2013, 11:19 AM
How the hell did I miss this thread? Thanks for the props red.

woodbuck27
11-26-2013, 02:29 PM
very nice job getting to 17000

you have officially made mad $.0017 in your time here

Mad hates me. :soap:

red
11-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Mad hates me. :soap:

Mad hates all of us. The sooner you admit to that, then sooner you can get on with your life