PDA

View Full Version : Packerrats Pickem

Rastak
10-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Essox, you got a nice lead. I'm trying but you're pickin them and playing defense against me big time.

Special shoutout to Thunderdan who is also beating me.

red
10-24-2013, 10:15 PM

must be use to that by now, being a viking fan and all

KYPack
10-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Essox, you got a nice lead. I'm trying but you're pickin them and playing defense against me big time.

Don't talk bolder, Rasta K.

I'm right over your shoulder, honey baby.

packrulz
10-25-2013, 04:38 AM
This is hard. I study stats, odds, injury reports, but still end up getting half of them wrong each week. Oh well, at least I'm not playing for money.

ThunderDan
10-25-2013, 08:28 AM
This is hard. I study stats, odds, injury reports, but still end up getting half of them wrong each week. Oh well, at least I'm not playing for money.

I spend 45 seconds tops per week on my picks. Not doing too well but seem to get all of my big point picks to hold up.

esoxx
10-25-2013, 12:37 PM

Getting the lead is one thing, holding onto it is another. Can see the mob gathering behind me with pitchforks and torches.

Hoping my Jax over SF pick this week for max points isn't a sign of cracking!!!

Jimx29
10-26-2013, 10:06 PM
I spend 45 seconds tops per week on my picks. Not doing too well but seem to get all of my big point picks to hold up.
That's pretty much my wya to do them too. I'm in 4 different yahoo leagues and i just import the picks from one to the next......of course i'm hanging around 4th place so.......:taunt: