PDA

View Full Version : Charles rogers

ceeman
08-25-2006, 10:13 PM
New to the forum. Donn't know if this has been brought up, but The word is the lions are going to cut Rogers. It seems like we have DTs to spare, the lions could use a DT to pair with Shaun Rogers. Why should they cut Charles Rogers and get nothing, when they can pick up a good DT, and we get a WR with amazing potential. Roger's only injuries were collarbone related, he hasn't lost any speed and could flourish in a no pressure situation behind Driver and next to Jennings.

digitaldean
08-25-2006, 10:19 PM
New to the forum. Donn't know if this has been brought up, but The word is the lions are going to cut Rogers. It seems like we have DTs to spare, the lions could use a DT to pair with Shaun Rogers. Why should they cut Charles Rogers and get nothing, when they can pick up a good DT, and we get a WR with amazing potential. Roger's only injuries were collarbone related, he hasn't lost any speed and could flourish in a no pressure situation behind Driver and next to Jennings.

Welcome to the forum!! :D

If the Kitties weren't in our division, I could see it happening. Rogers would probably be worth a shot if we traded someone was going to get cut anyway on the DL. But I don't think TT likes trading in the NFC Norris.

If we could trade Kenny Peterson for Rogers, I'd give it a shot. Peterson has been unimpressive overall his entire time here.