9. Arizona Cardinals 4-4
10. Philadelphia Eagles 3-5 Better NFC winning pct. than St. Louis
11. St. Louis Rams 3-5
12. Atlanta Falcons 2-5 Better NFC winning pct. than Washington
13. Washington Redskins 2-5
14. New York Giants 2-6
15. Minnesota Vikings 1-6
16. Tampa Bay Bucs 0-7

Looking like a great 4-team race to the 2 first round byes. 8-8 might win the NFC East. Last wildcard spot might go down to the wire

Key Week 9 Matchups:

Not a lot of key matchups again this week

Vikings at Cowboys
Saints at Jets
Chargers at Redskins
Bears at Packers
49ers and Lions have a bye

hoosier
10-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Saints remaining schedule is fairly soft. Tough games at Seattle and at StL, could stumble at home against SF or on the road at Carolina. I see them finishing 12-4 or 13-3. Unless Seattle seriously underperforms against a team they should beat, they probably finish 14-2. GB won't be able to catch Sea, but might have a shot at the second seed if NO slows down a little.

pbmax
10-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Holy cow, where would you rather travel to a road playoff game, New Orleans or Seattle?

I vote Seattle.

Joemailman
10-29-2013, 09:27 AM
Holy cow, where would you rather travel to a road playoff game, New Orleans or Seattle?

I vote Seattle.

The real problem is, as things are now, you might have to win at both places in consecutive weeks to get to the Super Bowl. I'm rooting for SF to win the NFCW.

pbmax
10-29-2013, 09:34 AM
The real problem is, as things are now, you might have to win at both places in consecutive weeks to get to the Super Bowl. I'm rooting for SF to win the NFCW.

Yes, but I almost expect one of them to lose.

Pugger
10-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Unless Seattle fixes that O line quick they might have a problem winning the NFCW. The Rams didn't have a problem running at them either.

hoosier
10-29-2013, 09:57 AM

I vote Seattle.

NO. (That's New Orleans, not "negative.") Rodgers lit the Falcons up in their dome in 2010, no reason he can't do the same to the Saints. The problem with Seattle is that they have that killer combo (good corners that can handle the Packer receivers one-on-one, and a d line that can get good pressure without needing any help) that always gives the Packers fits. The GB OL and Lacy/Starks would have to play out of their heads for the Packers to win in Seattle.

Upnorth
10-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Rodgers in dome equals Madden football, give me NO over rainy crappy seattle any day. On the other hand NO is a better team imo and Seattle has more weakness right now. To me any one of 4 nfc teams have a real shot at winning, SEA, NO, SF and GB

denverYooper
10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
If Green Bay can stay healthy enough by the end of the year, they're going to be hell to deal with anywhere. The running game should have a side effect that Rodgers is less beat up at the end of the year.

CaptainKickass
10-29-2013, 12:26 PM

I vote Seattle.

Agreed. My gut tells me that the Packers organization would sure like another shot at winning (again - but this time officially) in the northwest. Just to shut up the nay-sayers about how they don't lose at home, avenge the Fail Mary game and also because someone told me they'd buy me a ticket to that game if it happens.

MadtownPacker
10-29-2013, 12:58 PM
The heart says fuck seattle up at their place but the mind says go to New Orleans for a better shot.

Guiness
10-29-2013, 01:23 PM
I think pbmax was referring to which stadium rather than which team.

If we're talking stadium, NO for sure. Seattle's home field advantage is significant.

hoosier
10-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Let's not overlook Detroit too quickly. The Pack is one up on them in the loss column but the Lions remaining schedule defines soft. Their most losable games are two home games (GB and Balt) and, beyond those, they have away games at Chi, Philly and Pittsburgh and will probably be favored in all of them. If they don't follow their usual impulse to self destruct they could finish 12-4 or 11-5.

Bossman641
10-29-2013, 02:28 PM
A victory in Seattle over crybaby carroll and jackass tate would be sweeter but I'd rather play in New Orleans.

ThunderDan
10-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Let's not overlook Detroit too quickly. The Pack is one up on them in the loss column but the Lions remaining schedule defines soft. Their most losable games are two home games (GB and Balt) and, beyond those, they have away games at Chi, Philly and Pittsburgh and will probably be favored in all of them. If they don't follow their usual impulse to self destruct they could finish 12-4 or 11-5.

I don't think that really matters. The Lions are pretenders. After the Pack beats them on Turkey Day we will have two head-to-head victories in our pocket and the Lions will be hoping to lock up a wild card spot. I am guessing a race between Carolina and Detroit for the last spot.

Guiness
10-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Not a lot of key matchups again this week

Vikings at Cowboys
Saints at Jets
Chargers at Redskins
Bears at Packers
49ers and Lions have a bye

Bears at Packers has a lot of ramifications. If the Pack were to slip on a banana peel and lose that game, there's a 3-way tie atop the division at the mid way point of the season.

George Cumby
10-29-2013, 07:22 PM
JayZuz.

What a bunch of worry-warts.

Who gives a fuck where we play?

We'll play them in the fucking parking lot.

In Seattle or N'awlins, it doesn't matter because this team is being forged in the crucible and is just starting to come into form.

hoosier
10-29-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't think that really matters. The Lions are pretenders. After the Pack beats them on Turkey Day we will have two head-to-head victories in our pocket and the Lions will be hoping to lock up a wild card spot. I am guessing a race between Carolina and Detroit for the last spot.

Yes, if the Pack wins at Det they sew the -/- up. Just not counting that egg quite yet.

Noodle
10-29-2013, 08:38 PM
Sorry PB, I respect you brother, but no way do I want to go to Seattle. Crowd noise there is sick and really disruptive, especially to our no-huddle gig.

Let our fellas go ballin' in the big easy on that sweet turf. Pack fans will drop serious coin to buy up a good percentage of the tickets because, dang baby, it's cold in Wisco that time of year!

Pugger
10-31-2013, 06:20 PM
JayZuz.

What a bunch of worry-warts.

Who gives a fuck where we play?

We'll play them in the fucking parking lot.

In Seattle or N'awlins, it doesn't matter because this team is being forged in the crucible and is just starting to come into form.

What was it that MM said a couple of years ago? We'll play 'em in the parking lot?

Freak Out
10-31-2013, 06:31 PM
SEA at home would be tough sailing, unless the good guys come out hot and shut those Sounder fans up. The Katrina dome would be preferable even with the Breesy led offense.

Bretsky
10-31-2013, 07:14 PM
I've vote NO

I don't think Russell Wilson has lost a game at home yet. He's near ready to break Danny's White's record of the home winning streak starting out your career

denverYooper
11-01-2013, 08:24 AM
I've vote NO

I don't think Russell Wilson has lost a game at home yet*. He's near ready to break Danny's White's record of the home winning streak starting out your career

FIFY.

ThunderDan
11-01-2013, 10:19 AM
I've vote NO

I don't think Russell Wilson has lost a game at home yet. He's near ready to break Danny's White's record of the home winning streak starting out your career

If he does break the record there needs to be a HUGE asterisk next to it. He was given a home victory that he didn't win.

woodbuck27
11-04-2013, 05:14 PM
If we had a choice of going to either Seattle or NO for a NFC Championship game.

I'd hope it was Vs NO and not in Seattle.

All the same...at this point in the season it appears as if both of these teams have things to get in order. In week 9...the Saints (6-2) were beaten on the road Vs the NY Jets and the Seahawks (8-1) needing more on offense, just managed to win in OT Vs a really bad Tampa Bay BUC team after a huge comeback.

GO PACKERS !