PDA

View Full Version : Pull the Trigger TT!! The Trade Deadline Thread.

denverYooper
10-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
Seattle making 11th-hour push to trade for Vikings Pro-Bowl DE Jared Allen, per multiple sources. Vikings also talking to second team.

denverYooper
10-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 3m
#Seahawks have about $2.6M in cap space. Jared Allen due $7.5M for rest of year. Would have to redo his deal or others to make it work.

pbmax
10-29-2013, 12:14 PM
PFT also says Tony G is not demanding a trade, but IS saying he would ALL but welcome it.

Cheesehead Craig
10-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Thought the thread title was "Pull TT's Finger"

hoosier
10-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Sea already has Clemons, Bennett and Irwin at DE, as well as whatever they have at DT. Allen is probably still better than any of those guys but it is still a little weird to hear that they are scrambling to make room for him at what is already a position of strength. Can you have too much of a good thing?

denverYooper
10-29-2013, 02:18 PM
Thought the thread title was "Pull TT's Finger"

Henceforth, the meme shalt be changed to "Pull the Finger TT!"

Patler
10-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Doesn't seem that Atlanta is interested in a trade:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000271778/article/tony-gonzalez-open-to-trade-but-falcons-wont-do-it

denverYooper
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 8m
Eagles trade DT Isaac Sopoaga and a sixth round pick to Patriots for a fifth round pick.

SMBASS
10-29-2013, 03:41 PM
The Allen to Seahags talk is just sensationalistic, throw it against the wall to get the masses riled up, B.S. IMO.

Fritz
10-30-2013, 01:30 PM
All that talk, and all I've heard is that NE picked up a DT for a fifth round pick and received a 6th along with the warm body.

Wow. So moving the trade deadline just gave the talking heads more hot air to blow around?

hoosier
10-30-2013, 01:37 PM
Well, Tony Gonzalez showed himself to be a class act and the Falcons showed why they deserve so richly the crappy season they are putting together for themselves. So moving the trade deadline is good for the advancement of knowledge and the betterment of humankind.

SMBASS
10-30-2013, 02:18 PM
All that talk, and all I've heard is that NE picked up a DT for a fifth round pick and received a 6th along with the warm body.

Wow. So moving the trade deadline just gave the talking heads more hot air to blow around?

Exactly Fritz. These moronic talking heads are all supposed to be, "so connected" with people in the NFL but in reality they don't have any better idea of what's going to happen than you or I sitting at home behind our keyboards. They've been floating the Josh Gordon trades rumors out there since the day after Trent Richardson was traded and it was all just B.S. to give them something to talk about and fill their columns for the 24 hr. news cycle. Allen to Seattle was ridiculous in every way, shape, and form if you just took two minutes to think about it. Just another reason why I never bother to read any of their drivel or watch any type of, "expert analysis" on TV. Bunch of babbling idiots.