PDA

View Full Version : I BLAME BOB MCGIN!!!!

CaptainKickass
11-04-2013, 11:04 PM
From here:
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/team-could-win-without-rodgers-b99132791z1-230373561.html

They've never had to make do without possibly the finest player in the league. Losing Rodgers to major injury would be the nightmare of all nightmares. He makes everyone's job easier.

Yet, no organization would be better equipped to handle it than Green Bay.

Fools will cry that I'm jinxing Rodgers and the Packers by writing about this.

Fools huh Bob?

Who's the asshole who wrote this crap TWO days ago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NajxJ54FAf0

channtheman
11-04-2013, 11:07 PM
What a dickhead.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
lets poison his dog!

Joemailman
11-04-2013, 11:18 PM
He's worse than Slocum.

George Cumby
11-04-2013, 11:19 PM
He's worse than Slocum.

Fire his ass!

domey
11-04-2013, 11:24 PM
McGinns an idiot. All I could think of when I saw the story was P Manning saying "my idiot kicker" but replacing it with "this idiot reporter". I suspect he was trying to make a name for himself. Well he did. He made himself look like a idiot!

esoxx
11-04-2013, 11:44 PM
I blame State Farm for introducing Ditka into the Discount Double Check ad tonight. Bad karma. And then he proceeds to get injured, against the Bears no less.

Fuck you State Farm!!!

Upnorth
11-05-2013, 08:24 AM
This is all Patlers fault. See page one of game day thread for proof! Let's break his tv!

bobblehead
11-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Yes, clearly its bob's fault and not our porous OL. I would never have run that article being bob, knowing how fools may react...but not because I believe in "jinxes".

run pMc
11-05-2013, 10:01 AM
This is all Patlers fault. See page one of game day thread for proof! Let's break his tv!

Yeah, next time, Patler should watch DWTS or The Blacklist in real-time and DVR the game instead. :)

Seriously though, how crazy is it that Rodgers gets hurt days after the article ran, by a guy who Urlacher et al. had been saying all thru their bye was miscast at DE.

O football gods, how cruel ye be.

Rutnstrut
11-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Yup definitely his fault for writing the obvious. This was going to happen at some point, Rodgers is awesome, but he's no Favre when it comes to durability. Yet TT refused to plan ahead for this. Not to mention the shitty line they put on the field to protect Rodgers.

SkinBasket
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
It's Ted's fault for not using a pagan blood ritual to summon a backup quarterback from the netherworld before preseason. Idiot.

Deputy Nutz
11-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Maybe Rodgers should drink more milk, strengthen his girly bones. He is lucky he wasn't in bar bathroom, the way he went down, the Bear defender would have had his way with him.

KYPack
11-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Maybe Rodgers should drink more milk, strengthen his girly bones. He is lucky he wasn't in bar bathroom, the way he went down, the Bear defender would have had his way with him.

Nutz, ya old hoser.

Good to see you back.

Post more, we don't have enough guys cussing us out on here.

pbmax
11-05-2013, 10:59 AM

Sounds like a poll question: How many times have you been tackled in the men's room of a bar?

CaptainKickass
11-05-2013, 11:39 AM
For the record:

Bob didn't jinx the Packers, but he did show what a total fucking moron he is.

They've never had to make do without possibly the shittiest and stupidest writer in the world. Losing McGinn to a couple broken hands wouldn't be the nightmare of all nightmares. No organization would be better equipped to handle it than JSOnline.

Fools will cry that I'm jinxing McGinn and the Urinal/Scented by writing about this.

:butt:

pbmax
11-05-2013, 11:55 AM
I am not sure what is dumber. People writing to JSO, McGinn or other outlets that they blame McGinn for Rodgers injury or that JSO thought they had to post a rebuttal to the charges. I suspect JSO management cannot distinguish between levity, drunken rage or sincere belief.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/230665571.html

The fact that the indomitable Aaron Rodgers would be knocked out of the game a day after veteran Journal Sentinel beat writer and columnist Bob McGinn analyzed the Packers' "disaster plan" at quarterback is a bizarre coincidence, nothing more.

Words like "karma" and "jinx" and "football gods" are being whipped around social media and comment boards and in offices today. Emotion in Packers fans is strong and swift.

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/230665571.html#ixzz2jnLsZCRI
Follow us: @NewsHub on Twitter

Patler
11-05-2013, 12:03 PM

I'm innocent! I'm innocent! Or, at worst, only partly guilty. I WAS able to record the game from the middle of the 2nd quarter on. I watched less than half in real time! :smile:

run pMc
11-05-2013, 12:08 PM
I am not sure what is dumber. People writing to JSO, McGinn or other outlets that they blame McGinn for Rodgers injury or that JSO thought they had to post a rebuttal to the charges. I suspect JSO management cannot distinguish between levity, drunken rage or sincere belief.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/230665571.html

Actually, this is a goldmine for JSO and driving views to the story. Posting a rebuttal fans the flames. Ad revenue! (Too cynical?)

SkinBasket
11-05-2013, 12:48 PM

I had this strange feeling you would decide to say something today. Rodgers looked like a king of men compared to how that racially ambiguous twat that replaced him kept falling over and flailing his arms about. Someone told me he was black, but I've never known a black guy as unathletic as he looked last night.

MadtownPacker
11-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm innocent! I'm innocent! Or, at worst, only partly guilty. I WAS able to record the game from the middle of the 2nd quarter on. I watched less than half in real time! :smile:
So you admit to watching the first quarter?

Patler
11-05-2013, 06:09 PM

So you admit to watching the first quarter?

Yes, all but the kickoff and first two plays. (I know, I know....Rodgers is on me!) :cry:

Guiness
11-05-2013, 06:21 PM

Too late, damage was done (we need a smiley with a torch and pitchfork)

red
11-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Too late, damage was done (we need a smiley with a torch and pitchfork)

we don't have one of those?

seems like something we would use all the time around here

here, this one works just fine

:smack:

Noodle
11-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm innocent! Or, at worst, only partly guilty.

Moral equivalent of "partly pregnant." Bottom line: thanks for killing the season.

But at least you got Nutz and Skin back in the posting saddle.

So feel good about that. I guess.