PDA

View Full Version : Matthews to wear a club

KYPack
11-06-2013, 10:55 AM
We should get the reports this afternoon whether or not CMIII attempts to practice after recovering from his broken thumb.

If he does, it will probably involving the use of a club on his hand to protect the broken thumb he sustained a few weeks ago.

Silverstein notes that Clay with two clubs would be an improvement over last weeks D.

denverYooper
11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
We should get the reports this afternoon whether or not CMIII attempts to practice after recovering from his broken thumb.

If he does, it will probably involving the use of a club on his hand to protect the broken thumb he sustained a few weeks ago.

Silverstein notes that Clay with two clubs would be an improvement over last weeks D.

Indeed. With Rodgers out, they need him back in a bad way if the D is going to float the team for long.

Especially against that speedy Eagles group.

Patler
11-06-2013, 11:07 AM
One article mentioned that he would try a "modified club". I wonder what that means?

With the Packers' conservative nature with injuries, it probable means that his hand will be lashed to his thigh, and his leg will be bound from his hip to his ankle.

pbmax
11-06-2013, 11:24 AM
One article mentioned that he would try a "modified club". I wonder what that means?

With the Packers' conservative nature with injuries, it probable means that his hand will be lashed to his thigh, and his leg will be bound from his hip to his ankle.

Plaster with chain mail.

Patler
11-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Plaster with chain mail.

Too bad Deacon Jones died. He could give Matthews some tips on how to use that to his advantage.

Zool
11-06-2013, 11:37 AM

Modified club

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31X9TdKgYrL.jpg

Joemailman
11-06-2013, 11:40 AM
http://www.darkknightarmoury.com/images/Product/large/ED2606.png

Freak Out
11-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Can they put a hook on it? :)

Fritz
11-06-2013, 12:27 PM

...but he'll still play better than any other Packer OLB.

denverYooper
11-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Maybe he'll have some fingers free.

red
11-06-2013, 03:12 PM

its a club that comes with a protective sleeve that fits over the hamstring

Joemailman
11-06-2013, 03:21 PM
I think this might work.

http://www.maineghosthunters.org/blogs/files/2013/07/Blogpic-ET-mummy-1192x1491.jpg