PDA

View Full Version : Green Bay Packers' John Kuhn Proves Fullbacks Still Valuable in NFL

SnakeLH2006
11-07-2013, 04:05 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1839939-packers-john-kuhn-proves-fullbacks-still-valuable-in-nfl

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/178/425/kuhnrunblockpart2_original.png?1383799396

Not to diss Kuhn...cuz I like that cat...but really most of Lacy's and Stark's big runs have come with the HUGE holes opened by the OL and their running abilities (Lacy's ability to drag defenders 8-10 yards..and Starks' ability to showcase 4.4 dash ability with explosion through the second level).

Kuhn is a fan favorite and I like him...but he was one of the reasons we couldn't get a 3rd and 1 for years...and is so-so as a blocker. His forte is the dude no one cares about around the goal line to catch a token TD. He's ok, but nothing great...subpar running...so-so blocking...exceptional special teams...except for the Cinn game..lol.

Fritz
11-07-2013, 06:12 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1839939-packers-john-kuhn-proves-fullbacks-still-valuable-in-nfl

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/001/178/425/kuhnrunblockpart2_original.png?1383799396

Not to diss Kuhn...cuz I like that cat...but really most of Lacy's and Stark's big runs have come with the HUGE holes opened by the OL and their running abilities (Lacy's ability to drag defenders 8-10 yards..and Starks' ability to showcase 4.4 dash ability with explosion through the second level).

Kuhn is a fan favorite and I like him...but he was one of the reasons we couldn't get a 3rd and 1 for years...and is so-so as a blocker. His forte is the dude no one cares about around the goal line to catch a token TD. He's ok, but nothing great...subpar running...so-so blocking...exceptional special teams...except for the Cinn game..lol.

Kuhn? Huh? Who's that?

I'm sorry, but I keep getting distracted by the very fine ass your avatar girl has.

denverYooper
11-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Kuhn? Huh? Who's that?

I'm sorry, but I keep getting distracted by the very fine ass your avatar girl has.

This.

Upnorth
11-07-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm thinking about kuhnt right now

Tony Oday
11-07-2013, 11:56 AM
This.

This what? Yeah...ah sure whatever

\
*eyes there*

woodbuck27
11-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm thinking about kuhnt right now

A demonstration on the Canadian variation of spelling.

Canada teaches.

SnakeLH2006
11-23-2013, 03:32 AM
Kuhn? Huh? Who's that?

So I dunno man. Been fighting off and on for a weekly basis for many months...seemed like forever and things were good, but for just 2 weeks.....and now back to the BS and why I'm back online for a sec...that's why I even posted the avatar cuz I'm just fed up. I'm gonna change it back if it's that bigga deal. Fuck crazy fucking bitches tho. Fuck me.

woodbuck27
11-23-2013, 05:00 AM
So I dunno man. Been fighting off and on for a weekly basis for many months...seemed like forever and things were good, but for just 2 weeks.....and now back to the BS and why I'm back online for a sec...that's why I even posted the avatar cuz I'm just fed up. I'm gonna change it back if it's that bigga deal. Fuck crazy fucking bitches tho. Fuck me.

Is she upset because many here might feel she has the BEST ASS on the planet. :wink:

We're sure she is (ohh great I get to use this symbol) >>> or much more than that.

Hey some advice Snake.

If you love her simply take her some place romantic for a nice meal and try to talk straight with her.

You know .... maybe inform her that all the crap fighting/arguing is making you sad because you feel your as a couple much more than that. Maybe and it's OK to be...get a wee bit choked up. I don't mean break down into a pool of tears but demonstrate your sensitive side. That appeals to so many women because they can relate to that.

Now how can I make this post football related? mmmm

OK

On the sensitive /almost tears part.

Just imagine the way some Packer fans would feel (the absolute pain) if the unimaginable happened this Sunday; the Green Bay Packers ever lost this huge game in Lambeau Field to the Minnesota Vikings. Those fans witnessing the pearly whites standing out on Greg Jennings face at the ending of that Vikings win.

In all seriousness Snake. Like so many here as well.

I hope things work out for the very best you and that gal.

I'm positive many here would help you with that over in Romper room if you asked. That's a small part of all that Packerrats is.

Pugger
11-23-2013, 06:57 AM
With Barclay not playing tomorrow we all better hope Kuhn stays in there and gives Newhouse some assistance over there on the right side of the line. We gotta figure out a way to get Lacy and Starks going so it all isn't on Tolzien to carry the offense against the queens.

woodbuck27
11-23-2013, 07:55 AM
With Barclay not playing tomorrow we all better hope Kuhn stays in there and gives Newhouse some assistance over there on the right side of the line. We gotta figure out a way to get Lacy and Starks going so it all isn't on Tolzien to carry the offense against the queens.

Yup.

The best way to see that happen is for Scott Tolzien to pass for TD's. He must play great tomorrow.

The defense must play over it's head good. We need to see TO's for our side.

We must not see any lazy ass's out there tomorrow. We need to see 100% pride in the play of players like Morgan Burnett and BJ Raji. I'm so sick of too much half effort.

On ST's I'm sick of seeing missed and no tackles on kick and some punt returns and the team giving up great field position to the opposition. That early GIANTS TD last week is a perfect illustration of 'just that'.

I have to believe that the Packers can and will step up tomorrow. I just checked and will see the game on FOX. FOX sucks but it's better than nothing.

Ohh I awoke to snow here at SE Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada so maybe it'll be really cold at Lambeau Field tomorrow.

That should favor Tolzien over Ponder.

I'm looking for anything positive. Grasping for straws ... NO!

It comes down to heart.

Heart will be first and last.

PACKERS WIN !

channtheman
11-23-2013, 06:56 PM
I'd like Kuhn more if the fans in the stadium didn't yell his name when he didn't do anything. I know it's fun to have a name to chant like "KUUUUHHHHNNN" but it makes us as fans look stupid when we do it as he gets stuffed for no gain on 3rd and 1.