PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather have as a teammate?

Harlan Huckleby
11-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Think carefully. Who's gonna have your back? Shower issues?

George Cumby
11-09-2013, 12:38 AM
Like you need to ask?

HarveyWallbangers
11-09-2013, 02:02 AM
I think Madtown is the type of guy who will have your back. With both, you get racist comments. Incognito would bully until you want to quit. Madtown tries to provoke you into fighting him. I guess it depends what sport you're talking about.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Oh, I think there would be some bullying either way, so that part's a wash.

What I'm concerned about is when you're the last one in the shower with Mad and he starts talking to you about his cock in that sultry mexican voice. So you hustle out of there, not completely rinsed, soap stinging your eyes. Been there, done that.

MJZiggy
11-09-2013, 08:23 AM

What I'm concerned about is when you're the last one in the shower with Mad and he starts talking to you about his cock in that sultry mexican voice. So you hustle out of there, not completely rinsed, soap stinging your eyes. Been there, done that.Shower stalls...they're a godsend.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2013, 08:32 AM
yep, Jerry Sandusky would be a free man today......

Bretsky
11-09-2013, 08:47 AM
Mazzin....oops...not on the list...........

I'd take Mad cause he's a good guy; Incognito is a douchebag

Upnorth
11-09-2013, 09:21 AM

What I'm concerned about is when you're the last one in the shower with Mad and he starts talking to you about his cock in that sultry mexican voice. So you hustle out of there, not completely rinsed, soap stinging your eyes. Been there, done that.

Was the stinging in your eyes from the fact he was talking in reference to a lovely latina lady and it hurt you? May explain all the tension...

pbmax
11-09-2013, 12:54 PM
My only concern with Madtown is proxies. I have occasionally been suspicious he holds all those low volume poster accounts in his paws just to stir the pot.

MadtownPacker
11-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Nice!! I rank slightly better than the latest NFL scumbag. I'll take what I can get though. Honestly we need someone like Incognito here to stimulate discussion and debate. Oh wait we had RBAlohoa but that didn't work out. You all a bunch of half-cracka pussies!!

MadtownPacker
11-09-2013, 03:02 PM
My only concern with Madtown is proxies. I have occasionally been suspicious he holds all those low volume poster accounts in his paws just to stir the pot.
I have given it consideration but with so many pulling the dup account BS I never have to.

red
11-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Mazzin....oops...not on the list...........

I'd take Mad cause he's a good guy; Incognito is a douchebag

maybe if you would quit creeping the poor girl out, or the poor guy pretending to be a girl, she would be around more and we could all spend more time staring at her/his avatar

CaptainKickass
11-09-2013, 03:11 PM
I'd have to pull a Moffit and leave the game due to "philosophical enlightenment" if these are my only 2 choices.

red
11-09-2013, 05:08 PM
well, if richie is yelling at you and calling you names you're probably gonna understand him

i'm guessing if mad is yelling shit at you, you're probably not gonna understand most of the shit coming out of his mouth. add in the heavy accent, and i'm guessing i'm gonna be laughing my ass off when mad is yelling

and that one song if gonna be go through my head. dada da da dada da da, da da da da da dada da da da

you know, this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Joemailman
11-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Shouldn't there be an option in the poll of "I wouldn't want either of those scumbags on my team?"

Upnorth
11-09-2013, 06:22 PM
For as many wannabe smart guys as we have here how has no one mentioned that we are on Mad's team, not the other way around. He's the gm around here making big bucks from all our typing.

Joemailman
11-09-2013, 06:23 PM
For as many wannabe smart guys as we have here how has no one mentioned that we are on Mad's team, not the other way around. He's the gm around here making big bucks from all our typing.

Were you drafted, or did you sign as a free agent?

denverYooper
11-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Is this for the "sexually assaulting golf course staff" team or the blunt rolling team?

Joemailman
11-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Is this for the "sexually assaulting golf course staff" team or the blunt rolling team?

I think it's all the same team.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM

Well, good point. We need a new poll, "Who would you rather have as your GM, Jeff Ireland or Madtown?"

Ireland is the Miami GM who responded to Martin's complaints (relayed through Martin's agent) by suggesting that Martin punch-out Incognito. That sounds like an idea straight from Madtown. Ireland obviously benefits from Management Training seminars.

Upnorth
11-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Joe: not only was I a free agent but I had to ask to be a part of the team... twice. my first request was denied since the email I provided was not up to Mr Mad's standard.

Harlan: Ireland would be much better to work for for one main reason, he pays. Some posters here have the talent to get paid but I would be lucky to make it to training camp so I'll pick mad for purely selfish reasons.
That and I like the work environment here

George Cumby
11-09-2013, 07:26 PM
I have given it consideration but with so many pulling the dup account BS I never have to.

You're onto me. My alter ego is Woodbuck.

go pack go!!!

Cheesehead Craig
11-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I guess it depends what sport you're talking about.

I just assumed that since it was Madtown that the poll was about cockfighting.

MJZiggy
11-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Something about the devil you know...

Harlan Huckleby
11-10-2013, 10:06 AM
El Diablo