PDA

View Full Version : Scooter McGinn Goes Down

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2013, 08:31 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/231140801.html

Have you heard Bob McGinn & Tyler Dunne's podcast this week? I thought it was kinda funny when McGinn wrote a column saying Pack is OK with Wallace the same week as the Bears meltdown. Such a cruel joke by the gods. Turns out the fans didn't appreciate the joke. McGinn sounds genuinely shook-up by the volume and intensity of the hate mail he received. "filthy, appalling, vile, reprehensible, disturbing" he sez.

Good Lord. Are you surprised? I know Green Bay is the land of poisoned dogs, but this smacks of people sending hate mail to the weatherman when a tornado passes through. I didn't think there would be quite so many angry morons in our fair state.

hoosier
11-09-2013, 09:18 AM
McGinn showed callous disregard for the football gods. He waved it in their faces like Odysseus taunting Poseidon after skewering his son. Odysseus got away. McGinn will not escape so easily.

pbmax
11-09-2013, 12:52 PM
If the weatherman had vouched for your building's ability to withstand the tornado, then I see the comparison.

In other words, if the weatherman made a judgement he is essentially unqualified to make.

Harlan Huckleby
11-09-2013, 02:34 PM
In other words, if the weatherman made a judgement he is essentially unqualified to make.

So you're the one sending filthy, appalling, vile, reprehensible, disturbing emails to McGinn.

CaptainKickass
11-09-2013, 03:21 PM
I am surprised that McGinn is so surprised. He must really overestimate the ability for fanatics to be rational. Especially as a writer. He's just playing it up to keep the readership numbers coming along. Yes McGinn, poor, poor you. You can't believe how vile and insensitive people are when you single-handedly stick a verbal spear through the hearts of Packer-Nation and then your prediction of Rodgers hurt comes true but alas without the "win".

What a fucking dumbass.

http://thebobofiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/moron.jpg

pbmax
11-09-2013, 04:58 PM
So you're the one sending filthy, appalling, vile, reprehensible, disturbing emails to McGinn.

rbaloha dared me to.

Joemailman
11-09-2013, 06:22 PM
579!

denverYooper
11-09-2013, 06:28 PM
rbaloha dared me to.

Mahalo

sharpe1027
11-10-2013, 05:02 PM
When you stir the pot to get more hits on your site, don't act surprised when the Internet crowd turns on you.

Rutnstrut
11-10-2013, 09:55 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/231140801.html

Have you heard Bob McGinn & Tyler Dunne's podcast this week? I thought it was kinda funny when McGinn wrote a column saying Pack is OK with Wallace the same week as the Bears meltdown. Such a cruel joke by the gods. Turns out the fans didn't appreciate the joke. McGinn sounds genuinely shook-up by the volume and intensity of the hate mail he received. "filthy, appalling, vile, reprehensible, disturbing" he sez.

Good Lord. Are you surprised? I know Green Bay is the land of poisoned dogs, but this smacks of people sending hate mail to the weatherman when a tornado passes through. I didn't think there would be quite so many angry morons in our fair state.

This really surprises you? Some of these people are probably the same "fans" that trash and badmouth Favre every chance they get.