PDA

View Full Version : C'mon man - we NEED you!

CaptainKickass
11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Seriously...

I hate to be the emperor of gloom and doom but I have very little hope for the Pack this week. I feel quite strongly that we've seen the best Seneca (Taco) Wallace can give us at QB, and that adds up to nothing good. He was never even that good in his prime and now that he's a 10+year veteran he can't even muster up the old version of himself. I have very little hope that 1 short week of McCarthy's "prep" is suddenly going to transform Mr Wallace into a proverbial Hannibal Smith who is suddenly "on the Jazz". Regardless of MM's reputation for getting the most out of QB's.

We've also seen the Offensive line fall apart and the Defense doing their normal melt away late in the game.

I hate to put a cape on this guy, but I really could use a reason to hope this week. I see no other likely a candidate than CMIII himself.

C'mon man - we NEED you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJppP9KlWbk

red
11-09-2013, 04:47 PM
we'll know by this time tomorrow if we need to be in full doom and gloom mode or not

we're playing one of the worst teams in football this week, if we lose, then its time to panic

and i do think wallace is capable of much more then he showed last week, although last week wasn't all bad stat wise. i'd like to see him go down field more, something he was able to do in his past