denverYooper
11-10-2013, 05:15 PM
Who?

Why?

It's multiple choice, so you can pick more than one :satan:

woodbuck27
11-10-2013, 05:19 PM
This bothers me.

Nick Foles only completed 12 pass's for a very nice 228 yards.

What's that about?

Watching Denver tells me that we are so so far from that team.

George Cumby
11-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Someone needs to be fired, just to get everyone's attention.

red
11-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Someone needs to be fired, just to get everyone's attention.

works for me

nothing else seems to motivate this team except for maybe money

like i said in another thread. if that was you or me or anyone else on this board that showed up to our jobs and mailed in a half assed effort, and then acted like we didn't give a shit that we were doing a shit job

we'd all be canned, some of us right there on the spot. bunch of pampered overpaid fucking prima donnas

Upnorth
11-10-2013, 06:31 PM
6 out of 6 so far for fire Slocum, 5 of 6 fire capers. Top two starting to separate from the pack.

MJZiggy
11-10-2013, 06:32 PM
How many slumps does Crosby have to go through before he gets some coaching that can correct it?

George Cumby
11-10-2013, 06:39 PM
I voted Slocum and Capers. I should also have checked "other" for the fucked up training staff that can't get these guys physically prepared.

red
11-10-2013, 06:40 PM
6 out of 6 so far for fire Slocum, 5 of 6 fire capers. Top two starting to separate from the pack.

i voted to clean house. slocum should have been fired long ago. capers should have also been gone before this season.

M3 didn't make those chances so its on him. the fact that he keeps his good buddy slocum around even after disasters followed by disasters should mean he needs to go

TT didn't force his HC to make obvious chances to his coaching staff and didn't leave us with a decent plan B in case rodgers went down

red
11-10-2013, 06:41 PM
How many slumps does Crosby have to go through before he gets some coaching that can correct it?

that would involve slocum looking like an asshole because thats suppose to be his job

we can't have that

wasn't crosby blocked a couple offseasons ago from working with outside help?

MJZiggy
11-10-2013, 07:03 PM
that would involve slocum looking like an asshole because thats suppose to be his job

we can't have that

wasn't crosby blocked a couple offseasons ago from working with outside help?
I meant that it would be nice if we could have a special teams coach that could coach the special teams players. Like, say the kicker.

denverYooper
11-10-2013, 07:23 PM
I voted Slocum and Capers. I should also have checked "other" for the fucked up training staff that can't get these guys physically prepared.

That's why I added Lovatt. That and the injuries.

woodbuck27
11-10-2013, 07:41 PM
works for me

nothing else seems to motivate this team except for maybe money

like i said in another thread. if that was you or me or anyone else on this board that showed up to our jobs and mailed in a half assed effort, and then acted like we didn't give a shit that we were doing a shit job

we'd all be canned, some of us right there on the spot. bunch of pampered overpaid fucking prima donnas

So many Packer fans actually believe that when Aaron Rodgers gets back all will be healed.

What we need to see is a team that can demonstrate some sense of emergency and tackle on defense a lot better. Injuries are a fact of life in the NFL and we need a roster that can deal with this adversity. The talent level on the team has to be upgraded. We need to see more 'mean' on this team.

This is a passing first league on offense. Can we expect our team to get to and advance deep into the playoffs with a secondary like we're seeing? I'd like to see bigger DB's more physically gifted DB's.

Rutnstrut
11-10-2013, 09:06 PM
So many Packer fans actually believe that when Aaron Rodgers gets back all will be healed.

What we need to see is a team that can demonstrate some sense of emergency and tackle on defense a lot better. Injuries are a fact of life in the NFL and we need a roster that can deal with this adversity. The talent level on the team has to be upgraded. We need to see more 'mean' on this team.

This is a passing first league on offense. Can we expect our team to get to and advance deep into the playoffs with a secondary like we're seeing? I'd like to see bigger DB's more physically gifted DB's.

PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS?

digitaldean
11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
It wouldn't make a diff WHO was QB today. With the shoddy tackling, lack of pass rush and absolute cluelessness of Tramon Williams and Morgan Burnett, this D is wretched. Only Hawk is the full throttle guy that has played well this year. Capers made NO adjustments, absolutely NOTHING. The D-Line is the healthiest of any part of this team and they have made no true positive impact the last two games.

Tony Oday
11-10-2013, 11:31 PM
Crosby

King Friday
11-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Capers.

Too much talent on this defense to be giving up big plays all over the place. He played his cards right during the Super Bowl run, but this defense has only regressed since then. Slocum shouldn't be fired...he should be demoted to janitor.

Iron Mike
11-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Isn't that basically Capers' history?? Wherever he goes, his Defenses are lights out for the first couple of years, and then begin to tail off. I KNOW I've read that before here on PR.

red
11-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Isn't that basically Capers' history?? Wherever he goes, his Defenses are lights out for the first couple of years, and then begin to tail off. I KNOW I've read that before here on PR.

yup, ever single team he's coached

its like clockwork

Smidgeon
11-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Defensive backs coaches. Both of 'em. There is talent on the back end in terms of personnel. But there have been way too many breakdowns. With different personnel and the same issues ongoing over the last several years, I'm pointing the fingers at the DB coaches.

Smidgeon
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM

The defenses with Capers are usually lights out the first year then fall off the second. He hasn't followed his normal trend here.