PDA

View Full Version : The Stinky Pinky - Packers/Eagles

Fritz
11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Wow. Who should it be? There are so, so many candidates.

Tramon Williams? He almost got two interceptions. And I almost did Michelle McLouth in high school, twice.

Morgan Burnett? Where's the steadying presence? Since when did he start playing like McMillan or Jennings?

Mike Neal? He sucked. Whiffed on McCoy, seems to get pushed outside every rush.

The whole defense? Maybe we can give the Stinky Pinky to the entire effin' unit. Hell, Nick Perry got hurt, again, and what did Matthews do?

Or maybe Marshall "I'll Do Better Next Week" Newhouse?

Or Mason Crosby?

So many candidates, so little time.

red
11-11-2013, 01:29 PM
defense + newhouse

if i can only pick one guy i gotta go with tramon. the 2 dropped int's weren't his only shitty plays

you'd like to see a bit more out of your highest paid defender

pbmax
11-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Burnett. He added to the trouble yesterday. Didn't help.

oldbutnotdeadyet
11-11-2013, 02:16 PM
The whole defense stunk, king stinky pinky, so maybe give multiple pinkies this week, one to each defensive player.

George Cumby
11-11-2013, 02:21 PM
If we are limited to one, it has to go to Capers. It was his units failure to perform that stunk the place up. The entire defensive effort was disgusting, that's on him and his spray painted hair.

denverYooper
11-11-2013, 02:23 PM
If we are limited to one, it has to go to Capers. It was his units failure to perform that stunk the place up. The entire defensive effort was disgusting, that's on him and his spray painted hair.

That reminds me. I hope Wist is ok.

George Cumby
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
That reminds me. I hope Wist is ok.

Yawp. Channelling the crotchety bugger in the hope that all is well.

Freak Out
11-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Stubby gets the stinky fist for the horrible 1st and goal call.

Old School
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
If cornerbacks are wide receivers who can't catch, Tramon is the poster child. Man he sure went in the crapper after he got paid. If he isn't pulling splinters out of his ass this week, MM is a liar.

Noodle
11-11-2013, 09:17 PM
I give props to CMIII for trying to go, but basically, the Pack was playing with only 10 guys when he was out there. I can't remember him making a single play, but do remember him getting handled, easily, on a number of plays. Still, no way he gets a stinky, as the guy has guts. Tramon and Burnett share it, for my money.

Harlan Huckleby
11-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Perry wasn't healthy, Palmer is a joke. CM3 is not effective with one arm, hands are a big part of his game, but there was no other option.

I'd like to see what Kevin Greene could do out there if they shoot him up. Cortizone in every joint. A hint of meth.

run pMc
11-12-2013, 08:11 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rating-the-packers-vs-the-eagles-b99139894z1-231526131.html
McGinn gives the DL a 1.5, the linebackers 1 and secondary 1. Basically, everyone except Mike Daniels and A.J. Hawk sucked.

Calling it CM3's and Burnett's worst games (possibly ever) is pretty strong. I hope this week the club on Matthew's hand is smaller and allows him to play better.
This loss was on the defense IMO. The team needs a win, and the D has to step up.

run pMc
11-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Perry wasn't healthy, Palmer is a joke. CM3 is not effective with one arm, hands are a big part of his game, but there was no other option.

I'd like to see what Kevin Greene could do out there if they shoot him up. Cortizone in every joint. A hint of meth.

Kevin Greene on meth would be scary. Mike Singletary as head coach scary.

pbmax
11-12-2013, 08:23 AM

I am worried he's going to be out for a while. He actually started to have an impact and it was one of the two things the defense needed. He's not as important as Matthews, but he's pretty vital to this defense stopping the pass.

woodbuck27
11-12-2013, 08:45 AM
How about melting down a half dozen stinky pinky trophies and molding one for the entire 'D'?

It looks to me like the only defenders that get a clear pass from the home to Eagles game were AJ Hawk, Sam Shields and Datone Jones with 2 sacks.

OK 'the big boys' Pickett and Raji were busy eating up blockers. Evidently Mike Daniels played well with an assisted tackle and sack.... holy crap.

Tramone Williams just keeps on trying to recall how he once played CB ..... way back when. He's done as a complete corner. Time to let him walk in FA.

PACKERS !

Fritz
11-12-2013, 02:21 PM
How about melting down a half dozen stinky pinky trophies and molding one for the entire 'D'?

It looks to me like the only defenders that get a clear pass from the home to Eagles game were AJ Hawk, Sam Shields and Datone Jones with 2 sacks.

OK 'the big boys' Pickett and Raji were busy eating up blockers. Evidently Mike Daniels played well with an assisted tackle and sack.... holy crap.

Tramone Williams just keeps on trying to recall how he once played CB ..... way back when. He's done as a complete corner. Time to let him walk in FA.

PACKERS !

Well, the consensus seems to be that the whole defense earns this week's Stinky Pinky.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/mrfuddieduddy/StinkyPinky-1.jpg

However, I am going to award the Stinky Pinky this week to . . .

Myself. I realize that I never started a Stinky Pinky thread after the Bears' loss, and as a result, the team has lost again - the first time this season they've suffered two losses in a row.

This one's on me. I declare myself the winner/loser.

woodbuck27
11-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Well, the consensus seems to be that the whole defense earns this week's Stinky Pinky.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/mrfuddieduddy/StinkyPinky-1.jpg

However, I am going to award the Stinky Pinky this week to . . .

Myself. I realize that I never started a Stinky Pinky thread after the Bears' loss, and as a result, the team has lost again - the first time this season they've suffered two losses in a row.

This one's on me. I declare myself the winner/loser.

'YOU' look differently than I would have imagined Fritz. Do you bite your nails?

Upnorth
11-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Fritz in honor / horror of the selfie you posted above I will try to remember to address you as Pat in all future conversations.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/21/ItsPat.jpg/215px-ItsPat.jpg