PDA

View Full Version : Seven starters missing on offense

Patler
11-11-2013, 03:20 PM
If you go back to the expected starting lineup in August, seven offensive starters were missing at the end of the Eagle game.

Rodgers
Finley
Cobb
Bulaga
EDS
Lange
any right tackle not named Newhouse

Guiness
11-11-2013, 03:34 PM
If you go back to the expected starting lineup in August, seven starters were missing at the end of the Eagle game.

Rodgers
Finley
Cobb
Bulaga
EDS
Lange

Lang didn't finish the game?

Jolly was out by the end of the game. He's listed as the starting RDE, don't know if he was in August or not.

run pMc
11-11-2013, 03:42 PM
I think Perry was also out.
Thought Lang finished the game.

Hayward went out too, not sure he qualifies as a starter (or if he started) since so many teams start out in nickel.

The # of injuries are beyond ridiculous.

Patler
11-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Lang didn't finish the game?

Jolly was out by the end of the game. He's listed as the starting RDE, don't know if he was in August or not.

Lang was not where he should have been, at right guard. When he filled in for EDS, I consider it as two starters missing.
I was referring only to offense. My thread title said it, but not the comment, so I corrected my lead-in.

Old School
11-11-2013, 04:38 PM
For those who wanted to run EDS out of town at the beginning of the year, the run game came to a screeching halt when he got hurt.

red
11-11-2013, 04:46 PM
For those who wanted to run EDS out of town at the beginning of the year, the run game came to a screeching halt when he got hurt.

yeah but you could also blame it and lang playing a position he's never played before (center) a TE having to play RG (ryan taylor) and a guy who just doesn't give a shit play RT

look at this picture. that little white guy on the right who looks like a tiny midget next to flynn. that was our RG after eds went down and lang shifted to center. a 254 pound RG, and i'm guessing that's soaking wet

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYzjJ6pCEAAQaIR.jpg:large

denverYooper
11-11-2013, 04:47 PM
The RG was Lane Taylor

red
11-11-2013, 04:48 PM
The RG was Lane Taylor

well FUCK ME

who the fuck is lane taylor? and how many taylors do we have on this team now? its almost as bad as the jones'

bobblehead
11-11-2013, 04:55 PM
well FUCK ME

who the fuck is lane taylor? and how many taylors do we have on this team now? its almost as bad as the jones'

Don't sweat it red, I think Ryan Taylor would have been better.

Joemailman
11-11-2013, 05:05 PM
well FUCK ME

Meet our new backup QB.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads14/Andy+Griffith+Opie+Taylor1233784136.jpg

Kiwon
11-11-2013, 09:12 PM
If you go back to the expected starting lineup in August, seven offensive starters were missing at the end of the Eagle game.

Rodgers
Finley
Cobb
Bulaga
EDS
Lange

I can't remember clearly, when was it that GB's O-Line had a similar rash of injuries, '03, '04?

Kiwon
11-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Meet our new backup QB.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads14/Andy+Griffith+Opie+Taylor1233784136.jpg

Opie Cunningham!

Tony Oday
11-11-2013, 09:42 PM
What the hell...

HarveyWallbangers
11-11-2013, 09:45 PM

Rodgers
Finley
Cobb
Bulaga
EDS
Lange

Can we throw D. Harris in this group also? I'll take out Lang though. Still I wonder how other teams would do with 7 offensive starters out.

CaptainKickass
11-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Seven starters missing on offense

Somehow I was shocked that the number was ONLY seven.