PDA

View Full Version : The Big 21

Partial
08-26-2006, 02:43 AM
What are some delicious mixed drinks at a bar? I'm not much of a drinker myself, but when I do it's generally just some beer and what my roomate called blue lagoons.

So, what are some suggestions?

red
08-26-2006, 08:30 AM
mixed drinks are for girls

do a shot of wild turkey

are you 21 today? if so, why are you sober enough to be able to use a computer?

GBRulz
08-26-2006, 08:57 AM
mixed drinks are for girls

AHEM Is this a challenge? :twisted:

GBRulz
08-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Partial.... do you like vodka? There is a slew of flavored vodka's out now. Gone are the days of vodka just being one color and flavor (if it even had a flavor)...

Will do try one of my most fav shots and tell me what you think??

Apple Pucker, but before you slam it down, ask for a salt shaker...lick the salt off your hand and then drink the shot. It's awesome!

Bretsky
08-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Partial.... do you like vodka? There is a slew of flavored vodka's out now. Gone are the days of vodka just being one color and flavor (if it even had a flavor)...

Apple Pucker, but before you slam it down, ask for a salt shaker...lick the salt off your hand and then drink the shot. It's awesome!

Off your hand ?

Isn't that where you are suppose to have a gal lay down on a table and lick the salt off her stomach or thighs ?

Cheers,
The always imaginitve B

GBRulz
08-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Oh yes I forgot about that part....thanks for the reminder :roll:

red
08-26-2006, 09:18 AM

Off your hand ?

Isn't that where you are suppose to have a gal lay down on a table and lick the salt off her stomach or thighs ?

Cheers,
The always imaginitve B

damn straight. and you're suppose to do that with tequilla. not nancy boy pucker

do a kamakazee shot. they're pretty good and will mess you up quick

and no i do not want to challenge you GBM, i know females like you. i have a class reunion coming up friday and saturday, and a lot of the girls there can drink me under the table. if you were from anywhere other then wisconsin or the up i would drink circles around you

but theres something about the girls from this area that gives them special powers. i think it has something to do with high pain tolerence, or child bearing hips

GBRulz
08-26-2006, 09:28 AM
actually red, gravity isn't on a women's side as they get past 30.... which includes tolerance! I'm not up for many challenges anymore, unless I can be home in bed by midnight, lol.

MadtownPacker
08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
So todays 21 huh? Well Happy Bday but please dont ruin it drinking girly-man drinks. Just get like 10 shots of tequila, line them up on the bar and keep slamming them down until you either finish, puke, or realize you are an alkie.

My main concern is you not flower up your drinks. Whatever it is, take it straight, no mixed crap. Your 21, be a man!

I have just the right person to help you too!!

http://www.ianchadwick.com/forum/uploads/1113364196/gallery_323_12_32590.jpg

Bretsky
08-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Send that one to me Mad; I think it's retailguy's B'day to day and Partial's tomorrow.

Regardless, Happy B'day to BOTH !!

digitaldean
08-26-2006, 02:31 PM
So todays 21 huh? Well Happy Bday but please dont ruin it drinking girly-man drinks. Just get like 10 shots of tequila, line them up on the bar and keep slamming them down until you either finish, puke, or realize you are an alkie.

My main concern is you not flower up your drinks. Whatever it is, take it straight, no mixed crap. Your 21, be a man!

I have just the right person to help you too!!

Partial, if you're doing shots you have to throw in at least 1 Jack Daniels!

I believe mixers are fine but don't go too foo-foo. Keep the Malibu and stuff like that away!

Here's one that will sneak up on you.. it's called a Vulcan Mind Probe (may be called different by others but it's what I know it by).

In a large pint glass of ice pour 1 shot of the following liquor:
rum, gin, vodka, tequila (white) and splash triple-sec
Then mix in splash of lime juice and then 7-Up.

It's kind of like a Long Island Ice Tea without the cola.

Happy B-Day. Just remember to have someone watching out for ya... you don't want the day after the b-day to forgettable!

GrnBay007
08-26-2006, 05:02 PM
So, the big 21, eh?

I think you should spend a nice evening with your parents. Show them some appreciation for bringing you into this world!

OK, maybe NOT :twisted:

Happy B Day big P!!

Scott Campbell
08-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Congrats, and have fun. I hope you don't hurt too much tomorrow.

MJZiggy
08-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Hope you're having a great (sloppy) night. Please don't puke on anyone and make sure you drink tons of water in the morning (or even before you go to bed.)

Zool
08-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Hope you're having a great (sloppy) night. Please don't puke on anyone and make sure you drink tons of water in the morning (or even before you go to bed.)

You've hit the secret. 2 asprins and 2 big glasses of water at bedtime. Works almost every time.

Grey Goose and sour is a good drink, but nothing beat beer a shots of Jaegermesiter.

Partial
08-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Well friends, whatever the fuck liquid coke and pinnneapple comikazeez are, Amen. Job done

Scott Campbell
08-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Enquiring minds want to know - did you blow chunks?

retailguy
08-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Enquiring minds want to know - did you blow chunks?

With pineapple & coke kamkazee's? How could there be any other conclusion? Ick, imagine the pineapple juice coming back up.... :shock: :roll:

Happy b'day partial. or just for "old-times" sake - PARTAIL :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Just remember........as you get older, those hangovers take longer to get over. A few hours of recovery time turns in to days.

Partial
08-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Wow, that was some poor typing. I did not puke, but was definitely spinning in my seat while typing on my last top last night.

We went out at midnight and were back by 1:30 'cause I was a few too many shots in.

I was given many, many shots. IIRC, one even had tobasco sauce in it and was so discussing that I followed that up immediately with a pinneapple kamikaze.

It kind of sucks because most of my friends are already back at school since they don't have good jobs. I am going to work here as long as I can since I make some fat bank. But, as a tradeoff, I don't really have too many people to go out with again tonight.

Anyway, i'm not too hungover, just feel lathargic. I am going to go paint some furniture and clean some college stuff now though, then hit the bars again tonight after a birthday dinner with my family

GrnBay007
08-27-2006, 02:59 PM
If you are able to paint, you are NOT hungover!! :D Have a good night

GBRulz
08-27-2006, 04:28 PM
If you are able to paint, you are NOT hungover!! :D Have a good night

yeah but at his age, the hangovers are gone by noon and you're ready to do it all over again!

As you get older, you don't even need to get drunk to have a hangover...it sucks! I might as well go out and get hammered if i'm gonna have a hangover anyhow!!

GrnBay007
08-27-2006, 04:30 PM
yeah but at his age, the hangovers are gone by noon and you're ready to do it all over again!

but painting? c'mon, that's tough no matter the age. Just imagine the paint fumes. :shock:

Partial
08-28-2006, 03:07 AM
So i've been mixing Pinneapple and Vanillacuddies for a few hours now, and hot damn I must say that is one delicious drink.