PDA

View Full Version : Wallace to IR

Patler
11-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Today. It's official.

Harlan Huckleby
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I hope more people than this come to my funeral

Seneca Wallace, he was a fine man. Respected by teammates, dedicated to his family and community. Always quick with a cheerful smile, or a sprint out of the pocket. More of a jog in Green Bay. He wanted to win. He was a short man. He tried. He will be missed.

Iron Mike
11-12-2013, 07:48 PM
CYA bye, Taco..

Kiwon
11-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Seneca Wallace, he was a fine man. Respected by teammates, dedicated to his family and community. Always quick with a cheerful smile, or a sprint out of the pocket. More of a jog in Green Bay. He wanted to win. He was a short man. He tried. He will be missed.

http://l.yimg.com/iu/api/res/1.2/faQfoOQ6Qn4ZfA1v2VkIYQ--/YXBwaWQ9eXZpZGVvO2NoPTg1OTtjcj0xO2N3PTY2MDtkeD0xO2 R5PTE7Zmk9dWxjcm9wO2g9MTM4O3E9MTAwO3c9MTA2/http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/i/us/sp/v/nfl/players_l/20120913/25171.jpg

Scott Tolzien - "You have bled with Wallace, now bleed with me.....For Wallace! For Scotland!"

Freak Out
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Can I borrow six quid till thursday?

pbmax
11-13-2013, 02:43 AM
I wonder if they actually want him around for meetings and such or if this is just a prelude to his eventual release with an injury settlement and he heads home.

Lotta quotes about having a vet have been floated. We'll see whether its the vet or the player who is valued.

Pugger
11-13-2013, 12:45 PM
I wonder if they actually want him around for meetings and such or if this is just a prelude to his eventual release with an injury settlement and he heads home.

Lotta quotes about having a vet have been floated. We'll see whether its the vet or the player who is valued.

I'm thinking he might hang around. Rodgers on more than one occasion has mentioned how he values having a veteran like Wallace to bounce things off of during the games and to consult on the sidelines. He's still getting paid so why not tap into his experience in the meeting room, at practices and on game day?

KYPack
11-13-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm thinking he might hang around. Rodgers on more than one occasion has mentioned how he values having a veteran like Wallace to bounce things off of during the games and to consult on the sidelines. He's still getting paid so why not tap into his experience in the meeting room, at practices and on game day?

I always hate fans who cheer when a starting QB gets hurt.

Sunday I felt that a little when Seneca went out.

I didn't cheer in my living room or anything, but I knew we were hosed with him as the starting QB.

MadScientist
11-13-2013, 02:29 PM
I didn't cheer when he went out as I was curious to see if a week of 1st string reps and game planning could make him look better. At the same time I was not sorry to see Tolzien go in because even with a 5-5 start, I didn't have a lot of confidence in Wallace's arm.

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Once you IR a guy, he is done for the year.

I wish the NFL had more flexible rules. The modified a bit, allowing one player eligible to return from IR. (Cobb)

There's always Graham Harrell as an emergency backup.

Pugger
11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
A guy on IR is banned from the team facilities? I remember watching the SB and seeing guys on IR standing on the sidelines in street clothes.

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2013, 04:10 PM
A guy on IR is banned from the team facilities? I remember watching the SB and seeing guys on IR standing on the sidelines in street clothes.

Groin pulls are contagious.

MadScientist
11-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Groin pulls are contagious.

We're talking Packers here, leave your personal life out of this.

Smeefers
11-13-2013, 04:40 PM
We're talking Packers here, leave your personal life out of this.

+1

woodbuck27
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
I always hate fans who cheer when a starting QB gets hurt.

Sunday I felt that a little when Seneca went out.

I didn't cheer in my living room or anything, but I knew we were hosed with him as the starting QB.

I'm just wondering. Seneca Wallace was 5 for 5 for 25 yards before his groin injury. Not exactly off to a flying start .

Yet your pick line in the Pro Pickem shows 11 CP's on the Packers.

Did your grandson, 'a huge Packer homer', make your picks this week KY?

KYPack
11-13-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm just wondering. Seneca Wallace was 5 for 5 for 25 yards before his groin injury. Not exactly off to a flying start .

Yet your pick line in the Pro Pickem shows 11 CP's on the Packers.

Did your grandson, 'a huge Packer homer', make your picks this week KY?

Trying to snag some upsets.

The only one upset was me.

woodbuck27
11-13-2013, 05:18 PM
I didn't cheer when he went out as I was curious to see if a week of 1st string reps and game planning could make him look better. At the same time I was not sorry to see Tolzien go in because even with a 5-5 start, I didn't have a lot of confidence in Wallace's arm.

It appeared as if he was following a strict game plan of short throws going 5 for 5 and a total of 25 yards.

What amazed me was how he pulled his groin on that roll out left and short toss.

What kind of conditioning coach do we have in Green Bay.

Why do we se so many injuries?

PACKERS !

woodbuck27
11-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Trying to snag some upsets.

The only one upset was me.

Man I felt bad for you.

Well ..... that's that really bad week out of the way KY. :-)

Carry on Packer fan.