49ers at Saints
Patriots at Panthers

red
11-13-2013, 07:08 PM
doesn't look good, even if we had a-rod, it would be a uphill climb

denverYooper
11-13-2013, 07:10 PM
doesn't look good, even if we had a-rod, it would be a uphill climb

That's how it usually happens for the eventual champions.

CaptainKickass
11-13-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

KYPack
11-13-2013, 08:15 PM
I was afraid to look this week.

Now I see why.

bobblehead
11-13-2013, 08:42 PM
Winning division is our best bet since we play both chicago and Detroit again...of course it would require winning those games.

woodbuck27
11-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Winning division is our best bet since we play both chicago and Detroit again...of course it would require winning those games.

Seriously we need to win the NFCN and that would begin with wining the next three games.

If we lose this week @ NY GIANTS and the Detroit Lions win on the road in Pittsburg. We're in very serious trouble.

We must win this week 'a HUGE GAME' .... and stay on top of the Lions.

GO PACKERS !

denverYooper
11-14-2013, 08:49 AM
Seriously we need to win the NFCN and that would begin with wining the next three games.

If we lose this week @ NY GIANTS and the Detroit Lions win on the road in Pittsburg. We're in very serious trouble.

We must win this week 'a HUGE GAME' .... and stay on top of the Lions.

GO PACKERS !

It would be nice if they won this week, but the 2 division games following are much more important. That would give them sweeps over 2 division opponents and 1 more game to play vs. the Bears.

Fritz
11-14-2013, 01:39 PM
This team is gasping for air. I'm not sure they could get up off the mat if they lose Sunday.

We need us a win.

The worst scenario of all, for me, would be one in which the Packers shuffle along, Then Rodgers come back and the team begins firing on all cylinders. And they go 10-6 but don't make the playoffs while playing spectacular football the last couple or three games. That would really, really hurt.

You don't get into the playoffs but you are playing great, and your record is too good to get a good draft order.

woodbuck27
11-14-2013, 03:32 PM
This team is gasping for air. I'm not sure they could get up off the mat if they lose Sunday.

We need us a win.

The worst scenario of all, for me, would be one in which the Packers shuffle along, Then Rodgers come back and the team begins firing on all cylinders. And they go 10-6 but don't make the playoffs while playing spectacular football the last couple or three games. That would really, really hurt.

You don't get into the playoffs but you are playing great, and your record is too good to get a good draft order.

That would be Packer fan 'misery'.

That's less of a reality with a huge win in New York late Sunday afternoon. I get that game here and will be all buttoned in with bells and whistles on.

The Packer defense better show up. If it doesn't we stand little chance of a win. This week the 'D' has to support our 'O'.

GO PACKERS !

bobblehead
11-15-2013, 12:07 AM

We need us a win.

Thanx fritz, I was having a good day until I read this.

HarveyWallbangers
11-15-2013, 02:21 AM

We can still do this, if we win of our next two games and ARod gets back for the Detroit game. I could see winning 4 of our last 5 with ARod at the helm. In Tolzien we trust!

CaptainKickass
11-15-2013, 03:08 AM

We need us a win.

Careful Fritz...

Remember Bob McGinn? You're sounding a little bit like him.

:butt:

Pugger
11-15-2013, 07:55 AM
Division Winners

1. Seattle Seahawks 9-1
2. New Orleans Saints 7-2
3. Detroit Lions 6-3
4. Dallas Cowboys 5-5 Head to head tie-breaker over Philadelphia

Wild Card Teams

5. Carolina Panthers 6-3 Head to head tiebreaker over San Francisco
6. San Francisco 49ers 6-3

Outside Looking In

7. Arizona Cardinals 5-4 Better NFC winning percentage than Chicago
8. Chicago Bears 5-4 Head to head tie-breaker over Green Bay
9. Green Bay Packers 5-4
10. Philadelphia Eagles 5-5
11. St. Louis Rams 4-6
12. New York Giants 3-6 Better NFC winning pct. than Washington
13. Washington Redskins 3-6
14. Atlanta Falcons 2-7 Better NFC winning pct. than Minnesota
15. Minnesota Vikings 2-7
16. Tampa Bay Bucs 1-8

Key games this week:

Lions at Steelers
Redskins at Eagles
Cardinals at Jaguars
Ravens at Bears
Packers at Giants
49ers at Saints
Patriots at Panthers

The Lions should beat the Steelers, the Bears could lose to the Ravens, The Cards have a bye week in Jax, the 9ers will have a tough time trying to win in NO and the Panthers will be hard to beat in Charlotte. But none of this will mean much if we lose again on Sunday. :-(

denverYooper
11-15-2013, 08:31 AM

We need us a win.

What the hell did you eat this morning? It could happen, but what's the point of worrying about it?

The 2008 Patriots went 11-5 without Brady and didn't make the playoffs.

denverYooper
11-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Besides, the Superbowl will be Kansas City vs Carolina, just like we all thought it would be.

Why even play the rest of the games?

Cheesehead Craig
11-15-2013, 10:14 AM
Besides, the Superbowl will be Kansas City vs Carolina, just like we all thought it would be.

Why even play the rest of the games?

Ha. Repped.

George Cumby
11-15-2013, 11:07 AM
The Lions should beat the Steelers, the Bears could lose to the Ravens, The Cards have a bye week in Jax, the 9ers will have a tough time trying to win in NO and the Panthers will be hard to beat in Charlotte. But none of this will mean much if we lose again on Sunday. :-(

Ah.

So the team is in charge of its own destiny, is it?

Good. This is when we find out what they are made of.

red
11-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Good. This is when we find out what they are made of.

just like the last two games that we needed to win, only to watch our D fold like the judean people's front crack suicide squad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyb3rqsM-TE

George Cumby
11-15-2013, 07:55 PM
just like the last two games that we needed to win, only to watch our D fold like the judean people's front crack suicide squad

]

Well. If that's what they are, that's what they are.

I'm hoping a little more of the 101st at Bastogne.

red
11-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Well. If that's what they are, that's what they are.

I'm hoping a little more of the 101st at Bastogne.

lol, i was just watching band of brothers last night

George Cumby
11-15-2013, 08:17 PM
lol, i was just watching band of brothers last night

Read the book, just haven't had the time to carve out to watch the show.

red
11-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Read the book, just haven't had the time to carve out to watch the show.

don't want to hyjack the thread, but it looks like it might have run its course

the TV series is definately worth taking time off to watch, also the book by dick winters "beyond band of brothers" is very good if you haven't already read it

George Cumby
11-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Putting it on my "to read" list, now.

Iron Mike
11-16-2013, 05:58 PM

We need us a win.

I hate these blurred lines.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e7b14fc050b8d968aaae01db53aea6ea/tumblr_mk7z7xoeOf1qzol74o1_400.gif

Smidgeon
11-18-2013, 11:37 AM

We need us a win.

Been thinking the same thing lately.

MadScientist
11-18-2013, 12:25 PM
If they loose next week, or T-day if AR isn't back yet, just IR Rodgers and look to the draft to fill some gaping holes.