PDA

View Full Version : The Green Bay Packers Radio Network

red
11-17-2013, 07:18 PM
are these guys owned by the team?

these two asshole that run the post game show make me want to puke

every single caller has called for capers and or McCarthy to be fired ASAP

the first guy that called and said that the entire defensive staff needs to go and if M3 doesn't have the stones to do it then he should go too.

well they just flat hung up the phone on him and went to commercial

they came back and the next caller says the same thing

these two asshats said that they saw nothing wrong with the defense today and that we didn't lose because of them. then they say they also saw nothing wrong at all with fat mikes play calling

"we played great today, but somehow we lost to another of the worst teams in the NFL".

are these guys even allowed to say anything negative about the coaching staff or front office?

digitaldean
11-17-2013, 07:39 PM
are these guys owned by the team?

these two asshole that run the post game show make me want to puke

every single caller has called for capers and or McCarthy to be fired ASAP

the first guy that called and said that the entire defensive staff needs to go and if M3 doesn't have the stones to do it then he should go too.

well they just flat hung up the phone on him and went to commercial

they came back and the next caller says the same thing

these two asshats said that they saw nothing wrong with the defense today and that we didn't lose because of them. then they say they also saw nothing wrong at all with fat mikes play calling

"we played great today, but somehow we lost to another of the worst teams in the NFL".

are these guys even allowed to say anything negative about the coaching staff or front office?

I like Jeff Falconio, but Greg Matzek was useless last year with that ditzy blonde bonehead they had Trenni Kusnierek (who thankfully left for Boston).

Though he's a blowhard, I still liked Bill Michaels more than the current cast of clowns. He does shoot straight at least compared to Matzek.

red
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
yeah, these clowns are still trying to blame injuries for all our problems

everything comes back to injuries with these two

digitaldean
11-17-2013, 07:44 PM
I tried listening to those two last week. They make Aikman look smart. Falconio is good with updates and an occasional crack. I'd rather have Dennis Krause if WTMJ parted ways with Michaels. At least Krause is more qualified and seems pretty knowledgeable.

red
11-17-2013, 08:15 PM
there's some poor old confused guy on the call in show now

he sounds like what i would expect woody to sound like

digitaldean
11-17-2013, 08:23 PM
there's some poor old confused guy on the call in show now

he sounds like what i would expect woody to sound like

He talking about Montreal's early exit in the CFL playoffs??