PDA

View Full Version : Where is Eddie Lacy? Race for Rookie of the Year, Week 12 - PFF

woodbuck27
11-27-2013, 01:17 PM
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/26/race-for-rookie-of-the-year-week-12-2/

Race for Rookie of the Year, Week 12

Khaled Elsayed | November 26, 2013

https://www.profootballfocus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ROY-wk12.png

Rookie RB Eddie Lacy is right in the hunt for this honor.

For the rest or complete Top Ten and more ... click on the LINK above.

GO PACK GO !

MadtownPacker
11-27-2013, 01:24 PM
Dammit Woody quit posting articles!! Just the link, sick of always having to remind you.

woodbuck27
11-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Dammit Woody quit posting articles!! Just the link, sick of always having to remind you.

Nice edit.

Cheesehead Craig
11-27-2013, 02:36 PM
He's certainly the OROY and it's not really close.

woodbuck27
11-27-2013, 05:14 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/rookie-of-the-year-first-year-running-back-eddie-lacy-has-brought-balance-to-offense-b99128485z1-229879211.html

Rookie of the year? First-year Packers running back Eddie Lacy has brought balance to offense

Green Bay —

" Back in 1971, the Green Bay Packers used their first-round draft choice on a running back who preferred to run over defenders instead of running away from them. A 6-foot-1, 225-pound beast who combined brute force with a little wiggle.

That season, Green Bay's John Brockington ran for more than 1,105 yards and was named the NFL's offensive rookie of the year.

Please click on the LINK for the entire story. "

GO PACK GO !

KYPack
11-27-2013, 05:40 PM
The Bama Hamma, Honeybadger and Richardson are all great rooks.

Eddy should be ORY easy.

Richardson gets ROY from the evil NY media.

Bretsky
11-28-2013, 12:56 AM
The Bama Hamma, Honeybadger and Richardson are all great rooks.

Eddy should be ORY easy.

Richardson gets ROY from the evil NY media.

OF our 1st Round Picks I must say Jones has shown more than the recent Muck TT has grabbed in that round. I really think Jones will excel long term. Probably looked the best as a rook since Clay

digitaldean
11-28-2013, 10:02 AM
OF our 1st Round Picks I must say Jones has shown more than the recent Muck TT has grabbed in that round. I really think Jones will excel long term. Probably looked the best as a rook since Clay

We're going to need him because with Raji and Pickett's contracts expiring, I expect a lot of turnover on the DL.

woodbuck27
12-15-2013, 09:38 PM
Eddie Lacy had a really nice day Vs the Dallas Cowboys and in run support for QB Matt Flynn today ( Sunday 15 Dec. 2013) as he went for 141 Yards on 21 carries and scored a highlight reel TD. This fine performance helped the Green Bay Packers recover from a 23 point deficit at half time when the Dallas Cowboys led 26-3. Eddie Lacy played a major role in the Packers 37-36 win.

This days rushing total pushed Eddie Lacy over 1000 yards to 1028 yards ( a 4-1 Yard Avg.); the TD was his 8th for his Rookie season.

http://www.nfl.com/player/eddielacy/2540168/profile

I believe this fine RB will be named Offensive Rookie of the Year and very possibly the overall Rookie of the Year.

Stay tuned RE: Eddie Lacy Packer Packerrats.

GO PACKERS ...GO PACK GO !

GO Eddie GO !

denverYooper
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Lacy had a heck of a game this week, but so did Keenan Allen, who had a great game against Denver. The difference right now is that Allen is not seeing the same kind of attention from opposing defenses that Lacy is. But they're both playing some phenomenal ball.

red
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
its impressive that he's probably gonna have around 1200 yards when you consider he missed three games due to injury and he's had some really crappy games like the lions game (16 yards) and the giants game (27 yards)

kids got talent, its damn good to have him

George Cumby
12-15-2013, 09:47 PM
its impressive that he's probably gonna have around 1200 yards when you consider he missed three games due to injury and he's had some really crappy games like the lions game (16 yards) and the giants game (27 yards)

kids got talent, its damn good to have him

AND the box is constantly stacked against him sine 12 went down.

bobblehead
12-15-2013, 10:40 PM

I agree. He actually flashes dominance at times (rare, but better than most)

woodbuck27
12-15-2013, 11:20 PM
I agree. He actually flashes dominance at times (rare, but better than most)

He played good today. Some day this week I'll review my recording to get a closer look at a lot of things and the way certain players performed for my camera's.

It seems to me that I don't get as much as I might as FOX covered that game. Not my favourite NFL coverage.

Smidgeon
12-16-2013, 10:15 AM

Boyd flashed today too. I can see why they kept him.

woodbuck27
12-16-2013, 10:23 AM

I'll key on the play of players like DE Josh Boyd and CM III; BJ Raji; Brad Jones; Doc Jennings; Morgan Burnett; Sean Richardson; Mike Neal and more...

pittstang5
12-16-2013, 11:36 AM

I'm interested in watching the game (DVRed it) to see what all the hub-bub is going on about Boyd. Boyd was a player I didn't think would make the final cut and everytime the Packers needed a roster spot, I figured he was the guy to get cut.

Pugger
12-16-2013, 02:34 PM
I loved what Dion said about Lacy last night "You don't want to get in front of that". :lol:

woodbuck27
12-16-2013, 06:29 PM
I loved what Dion said about Lacy last night "You don't want to get in front of that". :lol:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Clay-Matthews-felt-like-I-was-in-college-again/b949d169-25d4-4f38-9c93-dc7efe323db0

Clay Matthews: "felt like I was in college again"

Pugger did you see this?

It's off topic but I cannot track down your post where you indicate to us that at the half yesterday Jamari Lattimore gave a speech in the dressing room and that maybe? Johnny Jolly on the side lines...and that in their ways both ..... tried to fire up the team.

At the front of the CM III interview he's asked a question and observe his response.

woodbuck27
12-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Wes Hodkiewicz @WesHod 28m

Lacy has 242 carries w/o fumble going back to SF. Active streak is Steven Jackson (606) per @EliasSports though he fumbled catch at 514 mark

MadtownPacker
12-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Fucking Woody!! Why you gotta post about that shit?:smack::smack:

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 07:05 AM

What did I post here on this thread that is in your view 'shit'? I'm alarmed that you post such a reaction Mad.

Straight up Mad ?

A) What can I post and NOT post at Packerrats?

B) Have I violated any Packerrat RULES on this thread?

Maybe I've missed something here at Packerrats?

If it's really about anything sensitive RE: something other than ***social politics!? PM me please.

*** PLEASE spare me the details or keep me out of that nonsense !

I handle my own affairs here at Packerrats.

I can't get into personal social politics on a forum...especially a primarily NFL Team 'football 'forum. I'm a member here that contributes my best. I never give you even a hint of a hassel and bullshit.

I hope I covered that clearly Mad.

Looking back in this thread. Please be specific in what post here on this thread bugs you? Why?

I can't imagine what your response is going to be.

I re-read this below. I aim to be .... am compliant in this thread and overall in my posting.

If I error in regards to any PACKERRAT RULES let's communicate on that specifically.

Enjoy a wonderful weekend Mad and Please ...no rush on this is necessary.:smile:

FORUM RULES:

Although the administrators and moderators of PackerRats.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of PackerRats.com, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of PackerRats.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

mraynrand
12-21-2013, 09:30 AM
Sometimes you are thick, Wood. Don't jinx the Packers by pointing out how long it's been since lacy fumbled.

ThunderDan
12-21-2013, 12:36 PM
Sometimes you are thick, Wood. Don't jinx the Packers by pointing out how long it's been since lacy fumbled.

No shit, you never mention in sports when some one is on a streak.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 03:07 PM

Holy Cow...Has the media never heard of that. Please send them a memo.

I did pause RE: posting that one and well simply felt lucky.

I made a mistake.

Bend me over that stump out back and whip me. " I said ... Whip it ! Whip it good !! "

I'm very very bad. Dark.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey ThunderDan:

What is that I see and 'You'?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoRnzZdT087vLQsjfiNZOUmObrKmFQH R1v-lLtQrZgHpGeLQtM

Scott Campbell Syndrome?

Aren't you getting a tad weazzy sucking exhaust?

I don't have to read your post to know it's about piling on.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Sorry Mad... :idea: I received the memo RE: :no:

I'm bad ! But Please don't :beat: me too much.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 03:41 PM
duplicate post.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 04:08 PM

Mad I'm the first one to jump on a buddy fan and warn him about bragging up such a stat.

I really wasn't doing that or bragging like a corner store pimple faced teenage Packer fan might.

I simply was impressed with that stat. Also consider this ... it was a tweet.

Still it will be shame on me if Lacy fumbles this weekend...Ohh ....Ohh....the heat.

woodbuck27
12-23-2013, 11:16 AM
http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/page.php?feed=2&id=12301&is_corp=1

Player of the game:

" Where in the world would the Packers be without Eddie Lacy? Well, they better hope they don’t have to find out in next Sunday’s NFC North Championship Game, since Lacy re-injured the sprained right ankle that has been troubling him ever since he initially hurt it at the end of the first half against Atlanta on Dec. 8. Lacy finished the day with 15 carries for 84 yards (5.6-yard average) and set the franchise record for rushing yards in a season by a rookie, breaking John Brockington’s 1971 record. He had a pair of touchdown runs to boot, giving him 10 rushing TDs on the year. But now the Packers must hope that Lacy can recover from his injury, which occurred with 1:08 to play in the game."

“ just get ready for next week. We’ve got a game left, so I guess try to put this one behind us and finish the season off,” Lacy said. “I’m definitely going to do everything I can do to get it feeling as good as I possibly can, so I can go out and be with my team next week.”[/I]

Eddie ! Eddie !! Eddie !!!

Pugger
12-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Any news on Lacy's ankle today?

denverYooper
12-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Any news on Lacy's ankle today?

MM has a presser at 2. They'll probably update then.

Tony Oday
12-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Knowing our training staff they will amputate his damn leg for this...

MadtownPacker
12-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Sorry Mad... :idea: I received the memo RE: :no:

I'm bad ! But Please don't :beat: me too much.Haha! I see understand now. Too late to save Lacy's ankle but still. Probably shoulda just asked what I meant. :lol:

woodbuck27
12-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Haha! I see understand now. Too late to save Lacy's ankle but still. Probably shoulda just asked what I meant. :lol:

You kiddin' me. Shoot first ask questions after.