PDA

View Full Version : Sitton's commentary

CaptainKickass
11-27-2013, 03:05 PM
I know it's been posted elsewhere but I love it when the Lions get called out.

But what I don't get is why media can't print the word "dick"?

I mean, I guess I'd maybe understand if Sitton called Schwartz a motherfucker, or a cocksucker or any of the other 7 words Carlin pointed out. But really? "He's a dick" can't be printed?

They're all acting like "oh my gosh, "dick" is a cuss word, it's profanity, it'll turn our children into animal-like people with mohawks and motorcycles and erase all sense of morality!"

I mean, think about how old you were when you first heard "dick". Were you traumatized?

I think the media are collectively "dicks".

Guiness
11-27-2013, 03:17 PM

I mean, I guess I'd maybe understand if Sitton called Schwartz a motherfucker, or a cocksucker or any of the other 7 words Carlin pointed out. But really? "He's a dick" can't be printed?

They're all acting like "oh my gosh, "dick" is a cuss word, it's profanity, it'll turn our children into animal-like people with mohawks and motorcycles and erase all sense of morality!"

I mean, think about how old you were when you first heard "dick". Were you traumatized?

Maybe he just thought his full name was Jim "Richard" Schwartz.

channtheman
11-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Really? Dick is what they blocked out? So ass and bitch are ok, but dick isn't? Geez.

George Cumby
11-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Tricky CENSORED Nixon.

woodbuck27
11-27-2013, 04:17 PM

Hasn't that got something to do with respect for (and the estate of) this fella?

http://media5.picsearch.com/is?5o6C4rEYh4pTNIGwcyMNldwX6YOsfo41lYeonOgagW0&height=226

woodbuck27
11-30-2013, 01:25 AM
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/11/ndamukong_suh_fined_for_throat.html

Detroit Lions' Ndamukong Suh fined for throat-slash gesture against Tampa Bay

By Justin Rogers | jrogers@mlive.com

November 29, 2013 at 3:20 PM, updated November 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM