PDA

View Full Version : Another Queen in trouble

digitaldean
08-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Boy, maybe it wasn't all Mike Tice's fault after all.... :shock:
_______
Vikings | Police and courts: D. Smith update
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:31:55 -0700

KSTP.com reports Minnesota Vikings SS Dwight Smith was cited around 2:00 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, for indecent conduct. Minneapolis police say they found Smith unclothed in a stairwell in Downtown Minneapolis with a woman. The citation came hours after the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 25.

-KFFL.com
______

Rastak
08-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Boy, maybe it wasn't all Mike Tice's fault after all.... :shock:
_______
Vikings | Police and courts: D. Smith update
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:31:55 -0700

KSTP.com reports Minnesota Vikings SS Dwight Smith was cited around 2:00 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 26, for indecent conduct. Minneapolis police say they found Smith unclothed in a stairwell in Downtown Minneapolis with a woman. The citation came hours after the team's preseason game Friday, Aug. 25.

-KFFL.com
______

Yea, he pulled a Lofton....what's up with these Vikes...they sure are a "horny" bunch.

retailguy
08-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Yea, he pulled a Lofton....what's up with these Vikes...they sure are a "horny" bunch.

No, No, No. Let's get it straight here, Ok. Lofton was busted in a bar on a pool table. No self-respecting Packer would hang out in an alley or a stairwell. Please.... We've got bars for stuff like that.... :mrgreen:

Rastak
08-26-2006, 03:22 PM

No, No, No. Let's get it straight here, Ok. Lofton was busted in a bar on a pool table. No self-respecting Packer would hang out in an alley or a stairwell. Please.... We've got bars for stuff like that.... :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure Lofton was caught in a stairwell at a nightclub, exact same thing as Smith....can't these guys get a room? Geez.....

GBRulz
08-26-2006, 03:28 PM
yeah or a boat :wink:

Rastak
08-26-2006, 03:31 PM

I think you miss my point...actually you ignored it to get your boat shot in..... :shock:

gbpackfan
08-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Rastak,

What is in the gatorade up there? Why can't they screw whores in hotel rooms like normal people? Damn.

Rastak
08-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Rastak,

What is in the gatorade up there? Why can't they screw whores in hotel rooms like normal people? Damn.

Not sure it was a whore, but I do get the point...not sure. Maybe it's Viking history of raping and pillaging.....I'm not sure.

red
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM

I think you miss my point...actually you ignored it to get your boat shot in..... :shock:LOL

well at least a bright spot you can take from all this is they're screwing girls. they could live up to that queens nickname.

you know wearing that purple for too long and hanging around prince can do that to you

i have noticed a lot of fat bearded guys at your home games that try to put on blonde wigs to look like girls. coincidence? i think not

not that theres anything wrong with that

Rastak
08-26-2006, 04:24 PM

I think you miss my point...actually you ignored it to get your boat shot in..... :shock:LOL

well at least a bright spot you can take from all this is they're screwing girls. they could live up to that queens nickname.

you know wearing that purple for too long and hanging around prince can do that to you

i have noticed a lot of fat bearded guys at your home games that try to put on blonde wigs to look like girls. coincidence? i think not

not that theres anything wrong with that

The Vikes are putting the "horn" back in "horny"....

Scott Campbell
08-26-2006, 05:05 PM
Maybe you should send all of your buxom Scandanavian women out of state just to be safe.

oregonpackfan
08-26-2006, 05:11 PM
Maybe you should send all of your buxom Scandanavian women out of state just to be safe.

Tell those Scandanavian gals "Go West, young woman!"

Just take the Oregon Trail and stop when you reach the Willamette Valley of Western Oregon :wink:

OPF

falco
08-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Lofton was busted in a stairwell...I still say Christl should add it to his list of Packers landmarks.

Rastak
08-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Lofton was busted in a stairwell...I still say Christl should add it to his list of Packers landmarks.

That's what I thought.....same thing as Smith...and just as stupid of course....

Homer Jay
08-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Rastak, what do you think Wilf will do? I would think it would be tough to suspend him if the NFL dosn't.

Rastak
08-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Rastak, what do you think Wilf will do? I would think it would be tough to suspend him if the NFL dosn't.

I'd be real surprised if he didn't suspend him for a game...probably the next one (which he wouldn't have played much in anyway)...that way you make your point and don't hurt the team week one.

The entire NFL pulls stuff like that all the time. It's not right but it's the norm...

Homer Jay
08-26-2006, 06:50 PM
I was just wondering. He kind of has to do something (IMO) after last year and him saying that type of thing wouldn't be allowed with him as an owner.

Rastak
08-26-2006, 06:56 PM
I was just wondering. He kind of has to do something (IMO) after last year and him saying that type of thing wouldn't be allowed with him as an owner.

Great point Homer....I agree

When he heard the new I bet he said

"DOH!"

woodbuck27
08-26-2006, 10:46 PM

Great point Homer....I agree

When he heard the new I bet he said

"DOH!"

I've got another expletive "in mind". :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Hahahaha!! Hahahaha!!! This is too good! This dumb ass viqueen got caught straight up booty naked!!! Damn I hope she was fine cuz that is just too funny.

Sorry purple fans but even if this happened to a friend I would still have to laugh my ass off. :lol:

mmmdk
08-27-2006, 01:37 AM
Not sure it was a whore, but I do get the point...not sure. Maybe it's Viking history of raping and pillaging.....I'm not sure.

As a real Dane viking, I can only say this; sure the historical vikings have a history of having 'hands up the honey jar' but the real vikings were NEVER CAUGHT redhanded :lol: Geez, I'm glad to be a Packer fan but I forgive Lofton. :mrgreen:

Tarlam!
08-27-2006, 05:29 AM
Sorry purple fans but even if this happened to a friend I would still have to laugh my ass off. :lol:

What ever happened to MTP? This softy giving himself out to be my nemsis of old is downright kind. Makes me puke!

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 03:55 PM

What ever happened to MTP? This softy giving himself out to be my nemsis of old is downright kind. Makes me puke!What the hell??? Do we need a showdown ptII?? Cuz If we need to make a poll we can do!

OK I will admit, if Tarlam got snapped up by the cops for being a drunk ass Australian I wouldn't laugh, I would request his foreign ass get deported. Make fence for all borders is what I say.

hurleyfan
08-27-2006, 04:08 PM
All these rich, punk ass kids getting in trouble!

Pac-man Jones of the Titans joins the "list" Least his was public intox, not getting caought with "rod" in hand!

Someone refresh my memory, what did the great Mossy Cade do?

Rastak
08-27-2006, 04:09 PM

What ever happened to MTP? This softy giving himself out to be my nemsis of old is downright kind. Makes me puke!What the hell??? Do we need a showdown ptII?? Cuz If we need to make a poll we can do!

OK I will admit, if Tarlam got snapped up by the cops for being a drunk ass Australian I wouldn't laugh, I would request his foreign ass get deported. Make fence for all borders is what I say.

MTP gives me shit at every opportunity.....I wouldn't say he's gone soft....heck, he's laughing at a guy who is basicly flushing his life down the crapper right before our eyes...I say he's as nasty as he ever was.... :mrgreen:

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 04:17 PM
All these rich, punk ass kids getting on trouble!

Pac-man Jones of the Titans joins the "list" Least his was public intox, not getting caought with "rod" in hand!

Someone refresh my memory, what did the great Mossy Cade do?Speaking of Crap-man JOnes, didnt his sorry ass get crafted the same year as Carroll or was it the year after?? either way I would say Sherm got the better deal by far on this one cuz Crap-man hasnt done nada, shit, squat!!! Wasnt he drafted hella high??

Carroll haters, who is the better player of these two? Not to mention Crap-man had a better supporting cast on the titan's D.

BTW- titans can kiss my ass for dogging McNair the way they did (he is Favre's homie too boot).

OK, Im done for now.

Rastak
08-27-2006, 04:29 PM

Someone refresh my memory, what did the great Mossy Cade do?Speaking of Crap-man JOnes, didnt his sorry ass get crafted the same year as Carroll or was it the year after?? either way I would say Sherm got the better deal by far on this one cuz Crap-man hasnt done nada, shit, squat!!! Wasnt he drafted hella high??

Carroll haters, who is the better player of these two? Not to mention Crap-man had a better supporting cast on the titan's D.

BTW- titans can kiss my ass for dogging McNair the way they did (he is Favre's homie too boot).

OK, Im done for now.

McNair was kicking booty against the Eagles,....but got his arse handed to him by the mighty Viking defense,.....

(rastak ducks)

Tarlam!
08-27-2006, 04:38 PM
MTP gives me shit at every opportunity.....I wouldn't say he's gone soft....heck, he's laughing at a guy who is basicly flushing his life down the crapper right before our eyes...I say he's as nasty as he ever was.... :mrgreen:

I don't know who has gotton softer! The troll or the troll-eater!

YOU BOTH MAKE ME PUKE! Good lord, Ras sticking up for MTP.

How low can ya go!

Rastak
08-27-2006, 04:41 PM

I don't know who has gotton softer! The troll or the troll-eater!

YOU BOTH MAKE ME PUKE! Good lord, Ras sticking up for MTP.

How low can ya go!

LOL, hey Tarlem, Mad is cool..sorry if it bothers you that I feel that way.

hurleyfan
08-27-2006, 04:41 PM

OK, Im done for now.Mad,
not too sure, think C-M Jones was the same year, wasn't there alot of hollerinf from Pack fans to take him if he was avail for the Pack?

Tarlam!
08-27-2006, 04:44 PM
LOL, hey Tarlem, Mad is cool..sorry if it bothers you that I feel that way.

I am stunned by it, but if Mad needs a Queen to protect his brown belly, so be it.

Cryin' for Polls and hidin' behind Purple. Never thought I'd live to see it...

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Dammit thats it!! We are making a triple elimination poll!! Its either me, the troll or the drunkass Tarlam but someones got to die!!

Rastak
08-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Dammit thats it!! We are making a triple elimination poll!! Its either me, the troll or the drunkass Tarlam but someones got to die!!

Fire it up....I'm ready....

packrulz
08-27-2006, 05:25 PM

Guns, knives, or swords?

Rastak
08-27-2006, 05:37 PM

Guns, knives, or swords?

I get dibbs on the gun...Tarlem, you want the knife or the sword?

packrulz
08-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Hee-hee... :lol:

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2006, 09:24 PM
The Mexican gets a shive.

retailguy
08-27-2006, 09:30 PM
The Mexican gets a shive.

I thought he'd hit you with a '63 Impala...

MJZiggy
08-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Are you kidding? That might leave a scratch!!

retailguy
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Are you kidding? That might leave a scratch!!

:mrgreen: Good One. Maybe the "backup" 65 impala then?

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 11:18 PM
No Impalas, we only restore those. Better off using a driveby mobile. Have to light Tarlam's shit talking ass up like a Xmas three.

run pMc
08-28-2006, 08:29 AM
LMAO

haven't gotten past the first post yet

Still LOL

run pMc
08-28-2006, 08:42 AM
OK, finished reading the thread.
First of all, the guy was gettin his freak on buck naked in a stairwell a few hours after the game...WTH? I'd think you'd want to ice down, rest the legs, etc., after a game. I guess he had a different idea when it came to "taking care of hs body". LOL
Not exactly good law abiding citizen behavior.
I'm beginning to see why TB & NO didn't want this guy. If he's not playing much (as was suggested), that's seems odd...with Tank Williams on IR I thought he'd lock up the spot.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a Vikes board.

You gotta wonder about the culture on that team. I'm guessing there are still plenty of bad apples in the locker room. Between the injuries, KoRo and now this, I wonder how much it will affect them going forward.

It's too bad to see this happening, OTOH I'm glad it's a NFC North rival that has these problems, and NOT the Packers.

Tarlam!
08-28-2006, 01:12 PM
LMAO

Still LOL

Welcome from my side, even though you've already been posting for a while.

I can see why you'd be LYAO at such lame antics. I could tell you stories!
MTP was once the scourge of the Packer Posting Nation. Today, he's forced to hide behind the skirttails of his purple buddy. Never thought he'd be anyone's bitch.

Ras, you really must have brainwashed him - did you send him photos of the boat party?? :cool:

Rastak
08-28-2006, 01:19 PM
LMAO

Still LOL

Welcome from my side, even though you've already been posting for a while.

I can see why you'd be LYAO at such lame antics. I could tell you stories!
MTP was once the scourge of the Packer Posting Nation. Today, he's forced to hide behind the skirttails of his purple buddy. Never thought he'd be anyone's bitch.

Ras, you really must have brainwashed him - did you send him photos of the boat party?? :cool:

Keep trying Tarlem!..................

Tarlam!
08-28-2006, 01:23 PM
So, Ras, you're his bitch? :shock:

No friggin' wonder we let you post here!!! :twisted:

MadtownPacker
08-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey now, lets not have the new members getting the wrong impression,.

Your both my hoes!!!