PDA

View Full Version : A Silver Lining

The Shadow
12-01-2013, 07:41 PM
When Packer fortunes are low, I always take comfort in the travails of the hapless Chicago Bears.
Today was an especially sweet one : first, it looked like the Vikings would piss away an overtime victory. Then. the Bears seemed poised to win. And then : the Vikings came back to win an improbable one.
As long as the Bears screw up, Packer misfortunes are a lot easier to bear (see what i did there?).

red
12-01-2013, 07:44 PM
And the vikings move just a little bit farther away from drafting that franchise QB they so desperately need

Pugger
12-02-2013, 01:28 AM
Yes, Sunday was a good day!! :cow:

Little Whiskey
12-02-2013, 07:51 AM
And the vikings move just a little bit farther away from drafting that franchise QB they so desperately need

Rep't for the nice backhanded compliment!

woodbuck27
12-02-2013, 11:57 AM

Yes I've just been checking that.

Their dangerously close to eliminating themselves from possibly the two top College QB's available and positioning themselves to have to settle for a LB or OT as a BPA pick.

I've got them ( Minny) dropping last week (Week 13) from the NO. 2 pick to NO. 6 with that OT win over da Bears.

Right now the Houston TEXANS are sucked down to the NO. 1 pick. Their checking out Case Keenum right now yet mat very well go QB with their pick as what will be there is mighty tempting according to some draft experts.

PACKERS !