PDA

View Full Version : Philly releases DT Jasper

retailguy
08-26-2006, 05:23 PM
The cuts are starting.....

WE SHOULD GET THIS GUY NOW. Quick, We've GOTTA have him. NOW. Thompson, he's been free 15 minutes, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! HE should already be ON THE DAMN PLANE. We get this guy, WE'RE SUPER BOWL BOUND.

Sorry guys, just had to get it out of the way early..... :mrgreen:

Bretsky
08-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm sure we could pick up a ton of OL that get waived that are better than some of the guys we plan on keeping. Heck some may even be better than Moll :wink:

Joemailman
08-26-2006, 06:34 PM
The cuts are starting.....

WE SHOULD GET THIS GUY NOW. Quick, We've GOTTA have him. NOW. Thompson, he's been free 15 minutes, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! HE should already be ON THE DAMN PLANE. We get this guy, WE'RE SUPER BOWL BOUND.

Sorry guys, just had to get it out of the way early..... :mrgreen:

Aren't you the guy who wanted TT to pick up Koren Robinson last year? :wink:

retailguy
08-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Aren't you the guy who wanted TT to pick up Koren Robinson last year? :wink:

Joe - Not just no, but HE.. NO.

I've grown tired of the "bad character" guys. I want long term success. No one has long term success with a "bad character" guy.

I'm not calling Jasper a bad character guy. From what I recall he's been a perfectly good DT, I just am poking some good natured fun at those who think we should pick up every team's rejects.

I am not in favor of Jasper, because I think we've got some inexperienced but fairly solid guys who can't develop if some guy who's at the end of the line is taking reps in front of them....

Lurker64
08-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Maybe we can sign him off waivers and thereby corner the market on defensive tackles, so anybody who's not an NFC team with a bad record last year will need to trade cherished late round draft picks to TT for our reject DTs.

:roll:

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Maybe we can sign him off waivers and thereby corner the market on defensive tackles, so anybody who's not an NFC team with a bad record last year will need to trade cherished late round draft picks to TT for our reject DTs.

:roll:

Good idea :smile:

SD GB fan
08-26-2006, 09:51 PM
lol a DT monopoly?

the future of success in the NFL, monopolize a position :lol: