PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Count The Errors!

pbmax
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM
http://www.packernet.com/blog/2013/12/02/mccarthys-rep-taking-hit/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I have it at seven. What say you?

Guiness
12-02-2013, 10:34 PM
lol, what the hell is that?

bobblehead
12-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Just goes to show you what a keyboard and an idiot can accomplish. BTW, anyone watch the monday night game? Time to fire the entire saints staff, they looked a lot like we did on turkey day, but they had Brees and pretty much the entire roster healthy.

woodbuck27
12-02-2013, 11:18 PM
http://www.packernet.com/blog/2013/12/02/mccarthys-rep-taking-hit/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I have it at seven. What say you?

On the whole the authors positions are based it seems to me, on frustration.

He exaggerates criticizing the offensive yardage output and minus that long (what 56 yard pass to James Jones) and a couple of SACKS, almost being in negative numbers.

I disagree that all of MM's coaching staff should go. I don't see a complete purge being necessary.

His comment on Dom Capers being fired and MM being on a short leash with TT. Only half of that 'might' be true. MM is very safe with TT as Green Bay Packer GM. They have too much on one another. They will live and die together. Having stated that. I believe that TT will listen to MM and stand by him if MM wants to retain any or all of his coach's.

TT and MM serve one another very well.

Packer nation won't go on the uprise even if TT and MM retain DOM CAPERS. Packer Nation realizes by now that Ted Thompson is very slow to change...change(s) as in plural isn't TT's cup of tea. TT enjoys (his) comfort zone. TT and MM enjoy their comfort zone.

When he says that the Packers are the worst coached defense in the league... he exaggerates. Somehow he ignores the Packers defensive ranking and how the coaching staff contributes something positive to that ranking.

What's his point and playoff hopes being pretty much over. It's not over till it's over and the fat lady sings. The Green Bay Packers are still alive for a playoff berth by winning the NFCN with Detroit needing to lose two games and the Packers needing a four game sweep to finish the regular season.

The play of the team overall in terms of Toxic Differential had improved in weeks 11 and 12. See my thread on that Statistic. They had improved by a margin of +6. With that very sloppy game Vs Detroit I'm thinking that that improvement went south.

OK here it is:

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/toxic-differential/2013/

After week 12 we were at +6 and now the Packers Toxic Differential is a -4. A difference of 10 downwards. That places us in position #20 for that statistic and as memory serves me a drop of 10 slots in a week!?

Toxic Differential Ranking in the NFL through Week 12.

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...erential/2013/

I cannot contend with the authors frustrations overall, as these are frustrating times again for Green Bay Packer fans. He's a fan and deserves to act as a fan might. His blog entry or whatever isn't written without manners or clarity. Can it be challenged overall...? What do you think? Your a fan also. :-D

GO PACK GO !

bobblehead
12-02-2013, 11:19 PM
He exaggerates criticizing the offensive yardage output and minus that long (what 56 yard pass to James Jones) and a couple of SACKS, almost being in negative numbers.

![/B]

I always like the "other than" argument. Other than the 45 points we put up our offense sucked.

Fritz
12-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Other than my looks, age, and personality, I'm a super hot ladies' man!

red
12-03-2013, 08:21 AM
That looks like something i could has written

woodbuck27
12-03-2013, 08:30 AM
That looks like something i could has written

red:

Not meaning to put you on the spot so ignore this if you wish.

A question for you or anyone else here at Packerrats:

Overall ... do you agree or disagree with the author?

denverYooper
12-03-2013, 09:02 AM
Just goes to show you what a keyboard and an idiot can accomplish. BTW, anyone watch the monday night game? Time to fire the entire saints staff, they looked a lot like we did on turkey day, but they had Brees and pretty much the entire roster healthy.

This.

Rob Ryan's defense doesn't look as sexy anymore, eh? His defenses have never been better than average.

red
12-03-2013, 09:28 AM
red:

Not meaning to put you on the spot so ignore this if you wish.

A question for you or anyone else here at Packerrats:

Overall ... do you agree or disagree with the author?

Yeah i do, with most of it anyways

That could have been one of my post game drunken rants for all i know

Rutnstrut
12-03-2013, 10:19 AM
I don't agree with all of what he says, but I do with about 95% of it. It may be a bit extreme, but there is truth or sense to most of it. It's just that most of the super homers here don't like realism.

Cheesehead Craig
12-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Wait, that's from the #1 Green Bay Packers Fan Website? I thought that was here. I'm all confused.