12-03-2013, 10:10 AM
http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/2014probowl-balloting-update1.pdf

11/20/13

DENVER BRONCOS QB PEYTON MANNING LEADS
PRO BOWL CHARGE WITH FIVE WEEKS OF VOTING
REMAINING ON NFL.COM

Voting: www.NFL.com/probowl/ballot

Comment woodbuck27:

You won't find any Green Bay Packers receiving votes as detailed in this article:

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2013/11/20/5127160/pro-bowl-voting-no-packers-in-top-two-at-any-position

Pro Bowl Voting: No Packers In Top Two at Any Position

By Evan "Tex" Western ... on Nov 20 2013, 4:00 PM

GO PACKERS !

channtheman
12-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Interesting, Jordy Nelson is one of the best receivers in the game.

denverYooper
12-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Interesting, Jordy Nelson is one of the best receivers in the game.

And Sitton has been outstanding.

Guiness
12-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Put some context to that Woody.

With the new voting system, a lot less players are on the list. For many positions, half as many show up. There were 13 teams with no players mentioned.

Some observations...Manny Ramirez, the former Lions guard is being voted in at center. Revis is not on the list. Terrell Suggs is - I know he's still good, but is he still a top 2 OLB? KC has three defensive players, Buffalo(!) has 2 - one of which is Mario Williams. Lynch over Peterson, not sure about that.

As far as Sitton, the two guards who got in are Zane Beadles from Denver and Jeff Allen from Kansas City. Yanda, Evans and Mankins all didn't make it. Dunno about Allen, I guess KC is pretty excited about their team this year (they should be!) and are lining up at the ballot boxes!

edit: even KC's punter is among the 'top 2':-)

woodbuck27
12-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Put some context to that Woody.

With the new voting system, a lot less players are on the list. For many positions, half as many show up. There were 13 teams with no players mentioned.

Some observations...Manny Ramirez, the former Lions guard is being voted in at center. Revis is not on the list. Terrell Suggs is - I know he's still good, but is he still a top 2 OLB? KC has three defensive players, Buffalo(!) has 2 - one of which is Mario Williams. Lynch over Peterson, not sure about that.

As far as Sitton, the two guards who got in are Zane Beadles from Denver and Jeff Allen from Kansas City. Yanda, Evans and Mankins all didn't make it. Dunno about Allen, I guess KC is pretty excited about their team this year (they should be!) and are lining up at the ballot boxes!

edit: even KC's punter is among the 'top 2':-)

Add what...'context' to the original thread post!?

Are you kidding me. I maybe added too much 'context' to the opening post this thread. :-o

I've been instructed to post the LINK and Title.

I always desire to add 'context' and some focus to the post of a thread but that cannot as much be the case.

In any case... Don't you the Packerrat member read the LINK and add your comments or 'context'.

Get the thread 'a rockin'? Thanks.

As to teams not having representative players to possibly be voted on. That has to be take up with the people in charge of such. No team should go unrepresented in a PRO league ALL STAR or PRO Bowl format.

MadScientist
12-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Yea, its too bad that the Packers don't have a star like Jeff Saturday to pull in the fan votes this year.

channtheman
12-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Yea, its too bad that the Packers don't have a star like Jeff Saturday to pull in the fan votes this year.

Anyone with a day of the week in your name deserves to go to the pro bowl, IMO. My vote for long snapper this year is going to John Friday.

denverYooper
12-03-2013, 02:10 PM
It doesn't matter. Our guys will be busy with another important game that time of year, wink, wink.

woodbuck27
12-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Anyone with a day of the week in your name deserves to go to the pro bowl, IMO. My vote for long snapper this year is going to John Friday.

I'm a Maritimer....got it. :tup:

It t'was reit foggy taday so gut naw fish.

Drank ann mended nets innstead.

woodbuck27
12-03-2013, 02:19 PM
It doesn't matter. Our guys will be busy with another important game that time of year, wink, wink.

Fricken - A .... Eh !

Bye

S'pose'll ga down t' tha store fer a bit.

Need beer.

Freak Out
12-03-2013, 06:22 PM
WHOA! I'M SHOCKED!