PDA

View Full Version : TT is the greatest GM ever

red
12-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Heres a thread to discuss how TT has never made a mistake, and the only reason the packers are in a slump is because of negative thoughts from packer fans

There now we can all agree and sing koomayah and mad can go ahead and stop pissing away money on this site. We can all head over to packerchatters where we can all toe the company line and agree with each other and never rock the boat.

Fun times ahead

woodbuck27
12-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Heres a thread to discuss how TT has never made a mistake, and the only reason the packers are in a slump is because of negative thoughts from packer fans

There now we can all agree and sing koomayah and mad can go ahead and stop pissing away money on this site. We can all head over to packerchatters where we can all toe the company line and agree with each other and never rock the boat.

Fun times ahead

Dear Lord ....don't even go there please.

PLEASE.

Even my dog loves Packerrats:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXcgTk-arsxz5Xah2RDGFSLdDt0kBto0uMbxXJkR9MrvkoThc5

I'm against it !

bobblehead
12-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Now we are talking. TT actually IS the best GM ever.

I noticed the timing of these threads coincided right after you were upset at me for saying your grading curve is a bit high. Red, I am not saying you can't voice an opinion, but am I not free to point out that its wrong based on facts? If not, I can go. I know that your answer is a poll banning certain speech, but not your speech, just others.

Maybe I should start a poll. Is it time for anyone who critiques MM or TT to be banned? But I don't do that, I simply refute it. That is what people who can back up their assertions do. If I am upsetting you by defending MM and TT against irrational charges I can't help it. Lord knows I also criticize where its due.

Bretsky
12-07-2013, 06:24 AM
TT is a good GM

With that being said, it's hard to argue with Red's idea that TT is very careful...perhaps paranoid to overpay other teams Free Agents while he has made plenty of mistakes overpaying his own