And possibly satanic,

2 weeks in a row:

6 Catches
66 yards

:satan::evil::satan::worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsmcDLDw9iw

channtheman
12-15-2013, 08:56 PM
It's taken Quarless a long time, but these last two weeks he's been very sure handed which was a knock of his I believe when he came out of college. Looking like a solid TE for once.

red
12-15-2013, 08:59 PM
It's taken Quarless a long time, but these last two weeks he's been very sure handed which was a knock of his I believe when he came out of college. Looking like a solid TE for once.

that 2 point try went right through his arms

lets not all go giving each other reach arounds just yet after 2 decent games. thats the type of crap that leads us to giving a sucky player a huge offseason deal

channtheman
12-15-2013, 09:00 PM
that 2 point try went right through his arms

lets not all go giving each other reach arounds just yet after 2 decent games. thats the type of crap that leads us to giving a sucky player a huge offseason deal

True dat, forgot about that play. I don't think he deserves any big deal, just making note that he's not invisible for the first time ever.

denverYooper
12-15-2013, 09:00 PM

I thought he had good hands out of college. The knock on him was from some underage drinking rap. The injury set him back a year+.

pbmax
12-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Didn't that grab of his jersey by the defender keep him from getting more than one arm on the 2 pt ball?

red
12-15-2013, 09:05 PM
I thought he had good hands out of college. The knock on him was from some underage drinking rap. The injury set him back a year+.

the knock is that he can't block or stay healthy

red
12-15-2013, 09:06 PM
Didn't that grab of his jersey by the defender keep him from getting more than one arm on the 2 pt ball?

no, if anything he didn't get a second hand on the ball because that hand was busy pushing off

channtheman
12-15-2013, 09:06 PM

Looking some stuff up, it appears you are correct. I thought I remembered something about drops, but I must be wrong, it's not the first time. ;) He seemed to drop a lot of passes with the Packers though. Either way, glad he's steeping up, especially since Bostic is injured now as well.

CaptainKickass
12-15-2013, 09:15 PM
Perhaps now, because of his statistics, he can change his arm tattoos from "Gods Gifts" to read "666" like this person:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ink_prod/photos/0317/6445/t17_large.jpg

and then start dressing more like these guys:

http://www.undergroundvideotelevision.com/wp-content/uploads/dimmu-borgir.jpg

:rock:

bobblehead
12-15-2013, 09:30 PM

ya think..i threw my socks (i keep a balled up pair of socks handy during games) at the TV on that no call. Worst officiated packer game I can recall in awhile.

red
12-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Perhaps now, because of his statistics, he can change his arm tattoos from "Gods Gifts" to read "666" like this person:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/ink_prod/photos/0317/6445/t17_large.jpg

i bet that tatoo reads as ggg for most of the day

ThunderDan
12-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Looking some stuff up, it appears you are correct. I thought I remembered something about drops, but I must be wrong, it's not the first time. ;) He seemed to drop a lot of passes with the Packers though. Either way, glad he's steeping up, especially since Bostic is injured now as well.

He had the drops his first season with the Pack. He is/was a body catcher and let balls bounce off his shoulder pads for incompletions.

CaptainKickass
12-15-2013, 09:50 PM
i bet that tatoo reads as ggg for most of the day

Or even 999 if either one of you are upside down.

Also, because I'm sure you're all curious, 668 is actually "the neighbor of the beast".

This is simply because 667 is the house across the street.

red
12-15-2013, 10:09 PM
lol

denverYooper
12-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Man, white dudes do some wacky shit sometimes.

woodbuck27
12-15-2013, 10:51 PM
ya think..i threw my socks (i keep a balled up pair of socks handy during games) at the TV on that no call. Worst officiated packer game I can recall in awhile.

The Zebras are often guilty of poorly officiated games this season. Their damn scary.

It's to late now I guess to start a thread on that subject. I thought about that so maybe next season that will get done as it's deserving.

smuggler
12-16-2013, 12:04 AM
I thought on the 2 pt play he just didnt pick up the ball quickly enough because he first turned his body the wrong way to sell the inside route. Basically, Flynn saw that Quarless was definitely going to come open before Quarless was prepared for the pass. As a result he couldn't get his right (trail) arm up in time to catch the pass. The defender may have obstructed, but I feel Quarless could still easily have made that catch.

Bossman641
12-16-2013, 08:55 AM
It's great to see Quarless finally step up. Shame that we never got to see him and Finley play together when both were playing well.

pbmax
12-16-2013, 09:35 AM
It's great to see Quarless finally step up. Shame that we never got to see him and Finley play together when both were playing well.

Silverstein made a good point on the radio today that they EXPECTED Q to have a good game because of the Cowboys limited options at LB. They specifically tried to get him one on one versus LBs. Glad he made it work.

channtheman
12-16-2013, 10:35 AM
The Zebras are often guilty of poorly officiated games this season. Their damn scary.

It's to late now I guess to start a thread on that subject. I thought about that so maybe next season that will get done as it's deserving.

Short of the fail mary, are these guys any better than the replacements? I half convinced myself at the end of the game that the refs weren't even gonna review the non INT call, and then when they finally did (after MM timeout no less) I thought they might not even overturn it.

Harlan Huckleby
12-16-2013, 10:44 AM

Ya, but Quarless would not have opportunity to develop with Finley taking most pass-catching snaps.

I wonder how much of this has to do with Quarless recovering more from injury as season goes along.

oldbutnotdeadyet
12-16-2013, 10:49 AM

I take it then that you don't go thru quite the number of tvs that I do...

sheepshead
12-16-2013, 10:59 AM
"Scoreless" is no more.

RashanGary
12-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I expect Quarless will be here for a while at a very reasonable rate. He's solid. We'll save 7M/year with Finley gone. And we're at a point where we need that 7M.

Lacy has done wonders for our run game. 12 is in his prime. Nelson, Cobb and Jones are a respectable trio of receivers. I'm fine with an average TE for a bit. TT can keep adding pass catching talent.

Fritz
12-16-2013, 07:29 PM
no, if anything he didn't get a second hand on the ball because that hand was busy pushing off

Gotta love Red, keep in' it real.

red
12-16-2013, 09:12 PM
Gotta love Red, keep in' it real.

i try

it helps me see and catch everything when i watch the game with beer goggles on