PDA

View Full Version : the super jumbo formation

red
12-15-2013, 09:17 PM
lacy had some beef blocking for him on that last TD

thats raji AND mike daniels blocking for him

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Packers_RB_Eddie_Lacy_1yard_TD_run/8c97071c-289e-442e-a280-943b222123a3

have we ever seen this formation before? is this in the playbook, or did m3 just look at his team and say "i need 2 fat guys to block on this one, any volunteers?"

CaptainKickass
12-15-2013, 09:22 PM
I saw Raji go in, and they semi-announced that he checked in as eligible, and for a second I thought about the site of Raji catching a TS pass from Flynn for a moment. I didn't realize Daniels was also in there, but I DO enjoy the personnel.

I'm going to call this formation "Thor's Hammer"

billy_oliver880
12-15-2013, 09:30 PM
lacy had some beef blocking for him on that last TD

thats raji AND mike daniels blocking for him

http://www.packers.com/media-center/videos/Packers_RB_Eddie_Lacy_1yard_TD_run/8c97071c-289e-442e-a280-943b222123a3

have we ever seen this formation before? is this in the playbook, or did m3 just look at his team and say "i need 2 fat guys to block on this one, any volunteers?"

That really appeared to be an FU playcall. I don't like seeing two defensive lineman in there. Would it not make more sense to have two offensive lineman? Granted it worked but it seemed like a bit of a "screw you guys" call.

red
12-15-2013, 09:39 PM
That really appeared to be an FU playcall. I don't like seeing two defensive lineman in there. Would it not make more sense to have two offensive lineman? Granted it worked but it seemed like a bit of a "screw you guys" call.

did we have two extra o-lineman that could go in there?

couldn't put in newhouse, he would have whiffed and fallen down in front of lacy forcing him to jump higher and from farther out

George Cumby
12-15-2013, 09:44 PM
I saw Raji go in, and they semi-announced that he checked in as eligible, and for a second I thought about the site of Raji catching a TS pass from Flynn for a moment. I didn't realize Daniels was also in there, but I DO enjoy the personnel.

I'm going to call this formation "Thor's Hammer"

I love it. That's the kind of aggressive, in your face play calling on M3's part that I has endeared me to him. The players love that shit, I guarantee it.

pbmax
12-15-2013, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an extra O lineman in there. They have done that earlier this year.

red
12-15-2013, 09:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if there was an extra O lineman in there. They have done that earlier this year.

i see, from right to left on the line

#81- quarless
67-barclay
70-lang
eds
sitton
bach
and #82- taylor?

flynn

90 and 76 as full backs

and lacy

Rodgers12
12-16-2013, 02:56 PM
I love it. That's the kind of aggressive, in your face play calling on M3's part that I has endeared me to him. The players love that shit, I guarantee it.

It worked so all is fair with the world.

Not much to brag about, though. On that particular play, Garrett ordered his troops to let the Packers score. Watch the replay; the linebackers and dbs were just standing around as if Matthew Stafford was yelling "spike, spike, spike!"

(Column intermission: Stafford seems like a nice, humble guy with a rocket arm. He's a guy that would invite a loser to a hot party with him. Chicks would be all over Stafford and he would be like, 'Yo, chicks, you ain't getting any from moi unless you give some to my bro, the loser, too.' There's not too many unselfish folks like Stafford in this world. That said, fuck Stafford tonight and fuck the Lions! Go Ravens!)

Garrett wanted to preserve time for a Tony Romo comeback. The math indicates that Garrett made the right decision. With a new set of downs from the 1 or 2, and with Eddie "The Hog" Lucy at running hard all day, the odds were in the Packers' favor. Better to let The Hog score with over 1 minute and 1 timeout left than to let him score with 20 seconds and no TO left.

According to the math, O = T(x) + C.

O = Outcome (if O is positive, it is a victory; if negative, a defeat)
T = Time remaining
x = Variable(s)
C = Constant(s)

Again, it was the correct decision to let the Packers score. Garrett is just doomed he has to work with an awful, especially in the clutch, constant in Tony Romo.

red
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM

Not much to brag about, though. On that particular play, Garrett ordered his troops to let the Packers score. Watch the replay; the linebackers and dbs were just standing around

LOL

i didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. they really weren't trying to stop us

KYPack
12-16-2013, 03:15 PM
did we have two extra o-lineman that could go in there?

couldn't put in newhouse, he would have whiffed and fallen down in front of lacy forcing him to jump higher and from farther out

I loved the formation as well.

Was thinking "can these two oafs pull this off"?

The Hammer really got off the ground on his score. I was worried about all the time on the clock. Why didn't they just run this play for the conversion?

Coldplay is the shittiest band in the history of the world.

Fritz
12-16-2013, 04:47 PM

Screw who tough? Dallas? The backup online?

woodbuck27
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM

Not much to brag about, though. On that particular play, Garrett ordered his troops to let the Packers score. Watch the replay; the linebackers and dbs were just standing around as if Matthew Stafford was yelling "spike, spike, spike!"

(Column intermission: Stafford seems like a nice, humble guy with a rocket arm. He's a guy that would invite a loser to a hot party with him. Chicks would be all over Stafford and he would be like, 'Yo, chicks, you ain't getting any from moi unless you give some to my bro, the loser, too.' There's not too many unselfish folks like Stafford in this world. That said, fuck Stafford tonight and fuck the Lions! Go Ravens!)

Garrett wanted to preserve time for a Tony Romo comeback. The math indicates that Garrett made the right decision. With a new set of downs from the 1 or 2, and with Eddie "The Hog" Lucy at running hard all day, the odds were in the Packers' favor. Better to let The Hog score with over 1 minute and 1 timeout left than to let him score with 20 seconds and no TO left.

According to the math, O = T(x) + C.

O = Outcome (if O is positive, it is a victory; if negative, a defeat)
T = Time remaining
x = Variable(s)
C = Constant(s)

Again, it was the correct decision to let the Packers score. Garrett is just doomed he has to work with an awful, especially in the clutch, constant in Tony Romo.

A brilliant post !

Repped. I wish I could do more for you.

Joemailman
12-16-2013, 05:27 PM
LOL

i didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. they really weren't trying to stop us

Yes they did. Lacy had to jump because they had things bottled up.

MadScientist
12-16-2013, 05:46 PM
He could have just followed Raji and scored without the flying leap. Raji had the hole plowed, but Lacy was a bit quick and impatient.

mission
12-16-2013, 06:02 PM
I could have ran behind Raji's (ahem) hole. That ILB wasn't even trying for whatever reason.
Was still cool to see Lacy launch over the pile... did you guys read Daniel's comments about it? Said he would have jumped over the pile too if he knew Lacy was going to. Woulda been awesome!

Fritz
12-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I could have ran behind Raji's (ahem) hole. That ILB wasn't even trying for whatever reason.
Was still cool to see Lacy launch over the pile... did you guys read Daniel's comments about it? Said he would have jumped over the pile too if he knew Lacy was going to. Woulda been awesome!

As long as you don't run into his hole. That would be truly offensive!

red
12-16-2013, 09:06 PM
As long as you don't run into his hole. That would be truly offensive!

lacy gets denied a TD because he jumps head first into the ass of a flying daniels

Cleft Crusty
12-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Why didn't they just run this play for the conversion?

Clefty wanted to see the same formation for the conversion. Ukrainian folk band playing "highway to hell" may be worse. Note percussion section is a water bottle banging against an empty suitcase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3YQ24i1wP0

pbmax
12-17-2013, 08:22 AM

I think some players missed the call, because the backend of the D didn't resist. I posted elsewhere its possible they wanted no part of Lacy, but McGinn reported Garrett called for the Boys D to let them score.

KYPack
12-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Clefty wanted to see the same formation for the conversion. Ukrainian folk band playing "highway to hell" may be worse. Note percussion section is a water bottle banging against an empty suitcase.

No, these Ukrainian laddies rock compared to Coldplay. The only people who listen to Coldplay are those guys that wanna be girls.

Yeah, use the Jumbo for the conversion. Except sneak a TE out after delay and run a covered boot to the left. It'd break wide open.

bobblehead
12-17-2013, 08:52 AM
I loved the formation as well.

Was thinking "can these two oafs pull this off"?

The Hammer really got off the ground on his score. I was worried about all the time on the clock. Why didn't they just run this play for the conversion?

Repped for the coldplay slam...on multiple levels.

bobblehead
12-17-2013, 08:54 AM

Watch the LB Raji goes to block. You have to sell it a bit, but they definitely were not trying to stop us.

Rodgers12
12-18-2013, 02:39 AM

What is your favorite band, Elvis?

There's a point in a man's life when he has to face the cold, hard truth: Coldplay is awesome, and I - Tank - shut down Darren Charles in a high school football game.

woodbuck27
12-18-2013, 07:18 AM
What is your favorite band, Elvis?

There's a point in a man's life when he has to face the cold, hard truth: Coldplay is awesome, and I - Tank - shut down Darren Charles in a high school football game.

and ...GOOD for YOU. :bclap:

KYPack
12-18-2013, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=Rodgers12;760337]What is your favorite band, Elvis?

There it is.

He admits (now) that he IS Tank.

That's good because Tank is banned from this forum.

So he came back here under a phoney name (Rodgers 12 a real chickenshit handle, BTW).

The reason he's back?

Because he is banned from every Packer forum on the net.

Mods, do your worst.

red
12-18-2013, 10:44 AM
mods? who the hell has mods?

you mean mad? he's probably passed out drunk somewhere under a tree when he should be working. typical

Zool
12-18-2013, 11:21 AM
I think Mad lifted the ban last year on him and a few other at-risk posters. I think he's back for now until he fucks up again.

Chris Martin is the most over rated, no talent, hipster, sky pointing, Michael Bolton wanna be piece of shit available since Dave Matthews and I hope he dies in a fire.

I take that back. I hope he's are around long enough for people to realize how much the band sucks and then dies in a fire.

KYPack
12-18-2013, 11:43 AM
I think Mad lifted the ban last year on him and a few other at-risk posters. I think he's back for now until he fucks up again.

Chris Martin is the most over rated, no talent, hipster, sky pointing, Michael Bolton wanna be piece of shit available since Dave Matthews and I hope he dies in a fire.

I take that back. I hope he's are around long enough for people to realize how much the band sucks and then dies in a fire.

No he was banned.

he was placed on double triple secret probation, then given the boot when he fucked up again.

he's back because he got thrown off JSO's blog comments page.

For being an annoying asshole.

Do I like Elvis?

Hell yeah, Rockabilly Elvis, not Hollywood Elvis.

I really like his girlfriend Wanda Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5-nT4hJDIo

She's a hard headed woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJ3hiqsi0U

pbmax
12-18-2013, 12:59 PM
No he was banned.

he was placed on double triple secret probation, then given the boot when he fucked up again.

he's back because he got thrown off JSO's blog comments page.

For being an annoying asshole.

Yes, he already wore out the additional chance Zool is speaking of.

Guiness
12-18-2013, 01:09 PM
I really like his girlfriend Wanda Jackson

repped for posting a female artist who's voice makes Janis Joplin seem sweet!

woodbuck27
12-18-2013, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Rodgers12;760337]What is your favorite band, Elvis?

There it is.

He admits (now) that he IS Tank.

That's good because Tank is banned from this forum.

So he came back here under a phoney name (Rodgers 12 a real chickenshit handle, BTW).

The reason he's back?

Because he is banned from every Packer forum on the net.

Mods, do your worst.

KY:

With all respect for you Packer fan:

The poster Rodgers12 hasn't done any harm while here at Packerrats.

Maybe that person we all know of as Tank from many moons gone past wants to and 'in fact' will make a positive contribution.

Has Rodger12 pissed on your shoes since posting here? Tank or otherwise. You know what I believe there.

Hey a ban 'of the lifetime category', is a death sentence; but I'm just posting this as a look from some other side man.

I'm simply a member here. I hate to see Mad have to ban anyone.

I'm here living and breathing my own air, not yours.

Now I do have this:

"I really like his girlfriend Wanda Jackson" KYPack

I say force feed ...as many 'Wanda Jackson video/audio clips' on Rodgers12 as you can muster. If Rodgers12 absolutely digs this chic's voice and ahhh hum .... 'talent moves'....accept that Rodger12, aka Tank, can and maybe just has changed.

If he hasn't then request that with another one more 'royal fuck up'.........

and you KYPack absolutely demand the right and pleasure.... to personally pound a stake into his 'to YOU KY.... vampire like heart.

As for now:

You certainly know how to be observant in terms of being a solid look out; but maybe the following precautions might be considered /adopted;

a) wear a whole necklace of garlic bulbs

b) Wear a cross and if that isn't a choice you prefer for whatever reason maybe obtain some form of religious artifact. Keep such on your person always.

c) Again not to be politically incorrect. Yet and all the same and again it's merely a suggestion.

Carry a small bible/ testament in your 'Elvis monogrammed pants/jeans' rear pocket. I know your sharp but... with such an added precaution... that poster can never sneak up on you.

d) Get a bottle of 'Holy Water'... See respect for political correctness and not wanting to add insult to injury. Your pain has certainly and abundantly been immense.

e) Can you find some cardboard and draw the sun and color it and cut it out? Carry that piece of 'your own art' with you at all times. You can also demonstrate your artistic talent adopting this measure KY. You might even be able to make zerox copies and add some $coin$.

You ahh .... may be wondering Eh... why Eh? OK tis this;

To flash it if at all necessary, as a final defense if in he he's got his hand on the back of your shoulder. Eh!

This is of added importance and certainly as a show of fair play:

Somehow I recommend that Rodgers12 admits that he's aware of; respects the threat of all the above precautions you've adopted.

He needs a chance to realize his possible fate , Eh !!

Just some ideas I had for yaa KY.

For ALL Good Things ..... Eh? .... woodbuck27

woodbuck27
12-18-2013, 02:38 PM
mods? who the hell has mods?

you mean mad? he's probably passed out drunk somewhere under a tree when he should be working. typical

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmJrSlf1_zl4cj9dE3ny4CgHjsCOF8C pRRA29-8Vn3ObOKjlLU

I'm so excited to use this word a proper name.... 'Jose' .... correctly ... Thanks red.

Jose ... taking his siesta.

KYPack
12-18-2013, 02:42 PM
I hate that little prick.

You want him on here ruining this forum?

I don't, but I know some will cry censorship and shit.

Guiness, you named one of my other female vocalists.

You think Janis only screamed?

Not in this one. "Little Girl Blue" is like her autobiography.

Watch her around 2:30 so filled with emotion, she needs to rock the mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpDOIPx_sY

Tank has been tossed off 20 Packer forums.

Why should we punk out for him?

Cleft Crusty
12-18-2013, 03:20 PM

I come to bury Tank, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Tank.

O judgment! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason.

KYPack
12-18-2013, 03:31 PM
So let it be with Tank.

Oh yea.

I'll be Brutus, but my heart won't go in the coffin.

CaptainKickass
12-18-2013, 03:31 PM

Cleft - this is possibly the greatest thing you've ever posted.

woodbuck27
12-18-2013, 03:42 PM
I hate that little prick.

You want him on here ruining this forum?

I don't, but I know some will cry censorship and shit.

Guiness, you named one of my other female vocalists.

You think Janis only screamed?

Not in this one. "Little Girl Blue" is like her autobiography.

Watch her around 2:30 so filled with emotion, she needs to rock the mike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVpDOIPx_sY

Ahh KY....Don't ever try hiding your soft side.

It's so endearing.

OK then just for being the fella you are I offer you this sweetheart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__X3in5bMso

She'll sing the song "Jealous Hearted Me" for you as a Special request.

Enjoy.

Ahh cryp's I bet you loved that ...so here's another...what a voice!

Looking At Fellers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3fnKC4mhE

Rodgers12
12-18-2013, 07:29 PM
So let it be with Tank.

Hey Crusty, what is up with my favorite internet foe, MrAynRand? I hate to admit it but Rand is very smart.

Kentucky: You are not a hyena. I am not a lion. We are not eternal enemies. You may hate me but I don't hate you.

20 forums? That is false. I have only posted on 4 forums in my lifetime. This, JSO and Sportsbubbler. A long fucking time ago when I was a young lad and still have a head full of hair, I used to post at Packerchatters as "AlHarris" or something like that. That site has so many subforums, I voluntary quit it after a month.

Btw, Kentucky, next time you read the JSO comment sections, look for Sumptuous TED. :mrgreen:

Freak Out
12-18-2013, 07:57 PM

Hey...at least Martin gets to grudge fuck Gwyneth.

woodbuck27
12-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Hey...at least Martin gets to grudge fuck Gwyneth.

Well ...................at least twice...they have 2 kids.

Cleft Crusty
12-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Hey Crusty, what is up with my favorite internet foe, MrAynRand? I hate to admit it but Rand is very smart.

I think he quit the forum. But who cares, he was annoying as hell and usually wrong.

Joemailman
12-18-2013, 10:41 PM
I think he quit the forum. But who cares, he was annoying as hell and usually wrong.

You two have a lot in common.

George Cumby
12-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Psychopathology of the internet troll:

"According to Joanna Bawa, a Chartered Psychologist with an interest in technology-mediated behaviours, the key thing to remember is that the internet troll thinks that they are being, in some way, subversive and clever, "even though the trolls themselves are immature and socially inadequate."

For Bawa, there is no question that trolling should be stamped on, "early and firmly, and never tolerated or encouraged," because the psychology of trolling, "combines limited social skills, limited empathy, an immature ego and an element of sadism which ranges from mischievous to appallingly cruel."

The troll is emotionally immature, self-centred and lacking in empathy. Bawa also points out that, at their most psychotically extreme, "trolls often take pride in their 'work' and like to show off their skills at inciting chaos, believing it to be a demonstration of intellectual superiority - a tendency not so far from that of the high-functioning psychopath, whose callous treatment of others, caused by an inability to empathise, is reframed as a clever game of wits." '

Cleft Crusty
12-19-2013, 12:32 AM
You two have a lot in common.

That was pretty good. Take some reputation.

CaptainKickass
12-19-2013, 03:01 AM
Psychopathology of the internet troll:

"According to Joanna Bawa, a Chartered Psychologist with an interest in technology-mediated behaviours, the key thing to remember is that the internet troll thinks that they are being, in some way, subversive and clever, "even though the trolls themselves are immature and socially inadequate."

For Bawa, there is no question that trolling should be stamped on, "early and firmly, and never tolerated or encouraged," because the psychology of trolling, "combines limited social skills, limited empathy, an immature ego and an element of sadism which ranges from mischievous to appallingly cruel."

The troll is emotionally immature, self-centred and lacking in empathy. Bawa also points out that, at their most psychotically extreme, "trolls often take pride in their 'work' and like to show off their skills at inciting chaos, believing it to be a demonstration of intellectual superiority - a tendency not so far from that of the high-functioning psychopath, whose callous treatment of others, caused by an inability to empathise, is reframed as a clever game of wits." '

Its...

It's un-canny!

Like you can see right through my most clever of ruses!

Pugger
12-19-2013, 09:45 AM

And other teams have no qualms about doing similar stuff to us.

Pugger
12-19-2013, 09:48 AM

I doubt any ILB would be all that eager to tangle with Raji, Daniels and Lacy in that spot. I'm only sorry we didn't try it again on the 2 point attempt.

Pugger
12-19-2013, 09:51 AM

Yes, I have no longing for the return of that clown.

KYPack
12-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Kentucky: You are not a hyena. I am not a lion. We are not eternal enemies. You may hate me but I don't hate you.

20 forums? That is false. I have only posted on 4 forums in my lifetime. This, JSO and Sportsbubbler. A long fucking time ago when I was a young lad and still have a head full of hair, I used to post at Packerchatters as "AlHarris" or something like that. That site has so many subforums, I voluntary quit it after a month.

Btw, Kentucky, next time you read the JSO comment sections, look for Sumptuous TED. :mrgreen:

Hate is a strong word. I guess disgusted apathy would be a better term.

I know another animal you ain't. You ain't no innocent little lamb. 20 forums was a guess, to be sure. But it wasn't about how many forums you've joined, it was about how many times you've been banned from forums and weaseled back into 'em under phoney screen names, etc.

As an example of that, you've had two instances of going back onto forums you've been banned from in the last couple months. You are Tank, but you wormed your way back on Rats as Rodgers 12. You were Tankduke on the JSO Blog, but were banned, so now you are Sumptuous TED on there. According to you, but that may be a lie, too.

Why do you get banned all the time? Because of your disruptive schtick when posting, thread jacking, etc. The ban on you here needs to be enforced so you don't screw up this forum. Again.

mission
12-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Hate is a strong word. I guess disgusted apathy would be a better term.

I know another animal you ain't. You ain't no innocent little lamb. 20 forums was a guess, to be sure. But it wasn't about how many forums you've joined, it was about how many times you've been banned from forums and weaseled back into 'em under phoney screen names, etc.

As an example of that, you've had two instances of going back onto forums you've been banned from in the last couple months. You are Tank, but you wormed your way back on Rats as Rodgers 12. You were Tankduke on the JSO Blog, but were banned, so now you are Sumptuous TED on there. According to you, but that may be a lie, too.

Why do you get banned all the time? Because of your disruptive schtick when posting, thread jacking, etc. The ban on you here needs to be enforced so you don't screw up this forum. Again.

+1

You're banned, you're banned. Circumventing that doesn't change the reason someone was banned in th first place.

bobblehead
12-19-2013, 01:13 PM
The poster Rodgers12 hasn't done any harm while here at Packerrats.

Maybe that person we all know of as Tank from many moons gone past wants to and 'in fact' will make a positive contribution.

Anyone watch the walking dead? The dude that used to be the governors right hand man gave the governor another chance....how'd that work our fer ya.

Rodgers12
12-19-2013, 03:55 PM
Why do you get banned all the time? Because of your disruptive schtick when posting, thread jacking, etc.

This is why I ignore you most of the time. I guess that rubbed you the wrong way. You are presumptuous.

Thread jacking? Never. I read and post in like 10% of the megabytes of this forum. I don't make personal attacks b/c I don't get into personal relationships with humble internet posters the world wide web over, although I did try to get personal with Mazzin but she ruthlessly turned me down.

I think I initially got banned for making multiple accounts at the same point in space and time, which I no longer do. I also learned a lesson about vouching for Favre in an unofficial Favre thread and making political analogies in the football forum.

As for my so-called "schtick," I am not as smart or as funny as Harlan. I stole most of my so-called "jokes" from Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, American Dad!, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, and to a lesser extent, Bob's Burger. Yes, I am balding and still watch cartoons. At least I don't watch Sponge Bob.

Folks who are familiar with the aforementioned shows don't seem to have a problem with me. I think Nutz, Iron Mike, Harlan, Rand, Joemailman, Ballhawk (where the hell is he nowadays anyway) and a few other are dandy with me.

MadtownPacker
12-19-2013, 04:33 PM
Honestly, I just let him back on here when you bitches deserve some hell.

Let me know when you fine folks are done kicking his ass. :lol:

woodbuck27
12-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Anyone watch the walking dead? The dude that used to be the governors right hand man gave the governor another chance....how'd that work our fer ya.

Anybody that would give the governor a second look needs a lesson on what the term...'Give your head a shake', means.

How does one forgive stupidity?

That's all moot because the member (s) at hand who have personal and legit complaints in their own person and that issue with member Rodgers12 (aka Tank). That's a REAL LIFE situation (issue).

I feel that merits some manner of compassion for both sides. Ironically, that's best dealt with by turning to the old standby saying:

It's NOT my business.

Mad will as usual handle the heat. Make the best decision.

CaptainKickass
12-19-2013, 07:58 PM
I did try to get personal with Mazzin but she ruthlessly turned me down.

Wow. YOU'RE tank huh? You're like anti-legendary round these parts. Sort of like being Infamous.

I take bitcoin donations if anyone needs help from he who might be experienced in the ways of ass-kicking!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e0kz7m.jpg

Rodgers12
12-19-2013, 09:10 PM
Wow. YOU'RE tank huh? You're like anti-legendary round these parts. Sort of like being Infamous.

I've always suspected that Mazzin was, and still is, Partial's girlfriend. :sad:

CaptainKickass
12-19-2013, 09:32 PM
I've always suspected that Mazzin was, and still is, Partial's girlfriend. :sad:

I always suspected that Mazzin was and still is, a really a hairy sweaty fat dude in his underwear in a mobile home somewhere. You certain she was even real? Man, that was a long ass fucking time ago.

George Cumby
12-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Honestly, I just let him back on here when you bitches deserve some hell.

Ah ha! It's just an experiment! Mad is actually working on his sociology thesis on group behavior on the interwebs. Tank is the stimulus used to break homeostasis within the system, we are the test subjects, his lab rats, yes his PackerRATS.

woodbuck27
12-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Its...

It's un-canny!

Like you can see right through my most clever of ruses!

No Captain...Your posts are 'YOU'... honest and never unentertaining.

Internet TROLLS are certainly lacking in any ability to properly express empathy. Their abruptly insulting and cruel. Their tenacious with a keyboard and that contrasts dramatically with what they are in real life. Shrivelling puss pots that often stalk decent members of any form that may be new to the environment for the shock value they languish in. Often they grew up as bullies or sadly were bullied in their early school years on into adolescence.

If you encountered a person (I use that last word loosely) who relishes the role of an internet troll in a public place. Maybe a bar.... or tavern for example. Their easily recognized for their smell. The smell of urine that has soiled their underwear and released while laughing at their own pathetic attempts at something even remotely resembling humor.

George Cumby
12-19-2013, 10:56 PM
No Captain...Your posts are 'YOU'... honest and never unentertaining.

Internet TROLLS are certainly lacking in any ability to properly express empathy. Their abruptly insulting and cruel. Their tenacious with a keyboard and that contrasts dramatically with what they are in real life. Shrivelling puss pots that often stalk decent members of any form that may be new to the environment for the shock value they languish in. Often they grew up as bullies or sadly were bullied in their early school years on into adolescence.

If you encountered a person (I use that last word loosely) who relishes the role of an internet troll in a public place. Maybe a bar.... or tavern for example. Their easily recognized for their smell. The smell of urine that has soiled their underwear and released while laughing at their own pathetic attempts at something even remotely resembling humor.

Are you ok, Woody? That was both semi-coherent AND funny.

woodbuck27
12-19-2013, 11:06 PM

I take bitcoin donations if anyone needs help from he who might be experienced in the ways of ass-kicking!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e0kz7m.jpg

Holy Smokes Captain!

Hide that before Lumosity steals it.

I don't ever want to try to push my little penguin through that maze.

http://daniel.ndesoft.dk/wp-content/gallery/november/mans-head-exploding.jpg

My brain will explode.

Rodgers12
12-19-2013, 11:26 PM
I always suspected that Mazzin was and still is, a really a hairy sweaty fat dude in his underwear in a mobile home somewhere. You certain she was even real? Man, that was a long ass fucking time ago.

Maybe you're right. But I did chat with Mazzin on AOL IM for a while way back when everyone here at Packerrats was dandy and still together.

For some reason, also way back, she stopped communicating with me. Maybe she's a cop posing as a hot chick thinking I was a pedophile and she lost interest after realizing that I ain't a fucking pedophile. Maybe she realized what a loser I am and she moved on with Partial.

Whatever the case, I have a feeling Mazzin is real. If you're reading this, Mazzin, come back and say hi. :-D

woodbuck27
12-20-2013, 12:02 AM
Are you ok, Woody? That was both semi-coherent AND funny.

I'm just swell .... et merci beaucoup.

KYPack
12-20-2013, 10:08 AM
This is why I ignore you most of the time. I guess that rubbed you the wrong way. You are presumptuous.

Thread jacking? Never. I read and post in like 10% of the megabytes of this forum. I don't make personal attacks b/c I don't get into personal relationships with humble internet posters the world wide web over, although I did try to get personal with Mazzin but she ruthlessly turned me down.

I think I initially got banned for making multiple accounts at the same point in space and time, which I no longer do. I also learned a lesson about vouching for Favre in an unofficial Favre thread and making political analogies in the football forum.

As for my so-called "schtick," I am not as smart or as funny as Harlan. I stole most of my so-called "jokes" from Family Guy, Futurama, King of the Hill, American Dad!, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, and to a lesser extent, Bob's Burger. Yes, I am balding and still watch cartoons. At least I don't watch Sponge Bob.

Folks who are familiar with the aforementioned shows don't seem to have a problem with me. I think Nutz, Iron Mike, Harlan, Rand, Joemailman, Ballhawk (where the hell is he nowadays anyway) and a few other are dandy with me.

That's a clever move. Talk shit to your executioners. You've never jacked any threads? Hah. that's like a firebug stating that he never uses matches. You constantly jacked threads on here, in fact, THAT's what got you tossed the last time you snuck back on the forum.

Your schtick isn't your weak, cartoon-based jokes. It's your bullshit. Constantly spamming for Sherman (whom nobody but you gives two shits about anymore), slamming TT, MM, & Rodgers. If for instance, somebody starts a thread on the defense and the discussion gets going, boom, here comes Tank, slamming TT and the whole thread goes South. Then people start leaving the forum. Some come back, after they figure out you've been banned again. It's annoying.

You've been banned for doing all kinds of shit. You've told so many lies and done so much crap, YOU can't even remember all the shit you've done.

It all boils down to credibility, too. Your word is no good and your judgment is flawed. You don't know what you're talking about, how are we supposed to take your information as having any value?

Trying to get down with Mazzin, but struck out? Couple things happened there. She thought you were super creepy. Also, she had a boyfriend, who is now her husband, they have a child. When you IMing to Mazzin, I'd imagine her husband was reading 'em. He got you, not Partial. The thought that you thought she took off with partial is a bonus laugh at your expense. Hey, laughing out loud, as they say.

I know you need a woman, yer always crying about that. Why don't you make a run at that Lennay Kekua? She's all a fantasy anyway. You could have her in any fashion your little brain could conjur up. Hell, she would even go for your shutdown corner fantasy, what does she care?, she's imaginary, like your football heroics.

That is also the main reason the ban on you needs to be enforced. You need to get off these Packer Forums and cartoon watching. Get out in the world and meet some actual, human women. They could solve a great deal of your mental confusion through physical therapy.

I noticed you said in this post that you were trying to change. That's great. A fool like yourself needs to know his limitations.

CaptainKickass
12-20-2013, 05:34 PM
http://youtu.be/mNTZxjCmZfo