CaptainKickass
12-21-2013, 03:36 PM
JSO posts the headline but NO story.

Fucking idiots.

http://i39.tinypic.com/34g4i78.jpg

CaptainKickass
12-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Them fuckers heard me loud and clear...

They fixed it, finally. But geez them fuckers need to learn how to post on their own damn site.

from here:
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/236880771.html

there were no other moves and so the Packers will go into the Pittsburgh game Sunday with just 51 players.

woodbuck27
12-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Them fuckers heard me loud and clear...

They fixed it, finally. But geez them fuckers need to learn how to post on their own damn site.

from here:
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/236880771.html

I'm not a subsciber there.

I get some number of freebee's/month and that's long over.

channtheman
12-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Wait, so are they the fuckers or the media? ;)

Rodgers12
12-21-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm not a subsciber there.

I get some number of freebee's/month and that's long over.

Woodbuck, my friend, you know there's an easy way to get unlimited articles at JSO for free, right?

Most folks on here already know how to do this and that without having to subscribe, so I am not gonna post this CIA-classified info in public. But if you're interested in getting unlimited articles at JSO for free - at least until, to paraphrase Captain, the fucking idiots at JSO update their website - hit me up with a PM. :)

Guiness
12-22-2013, 12:21 AM
Jolly done...that's all kinds of shifty.

CaptainKickass
12-22-2013, 12:35 AM
Wait, so are they the fuckers or the media? ;)

The answer is "yes, yes they are".

Jolly done...that's all kinds of shifty.

Shifty? Or Shitty? I say shitty. Because I prefer cussing.

As a non-believer I cannot pray, but I sure as fuck hope Boyd or Perry quickly become something like the second coming of Reggie White tomorrow.

Guiness
12-22-2013, 12:43 AM

l

I hate tablets. And autocorrect.

bobblehead
12-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Woodbuck, my friend, you know there's an easy way to get unlimited articles at JSO for free, right?

Most folks on here already know how to do this and that without having to subscribe, so I am not gonna post this CIA-classified info in public. But if you're interested in getting unlimited articles at JSO for free - at least until, to paraphrase Captain, the fucking idiots at JSO update their website - hit me up with a PM. :)

If you're resetting cookies, its been posted openly, so feel free to do it.

bobblehead
12-22-2013, 07:49 AM
The answer is "yes, yes they are".

As a non-believer I cannot pray, but I sure as fuck hope Boyd or Perry quickly become something like the second coming of Reggie White tomorrow.

As a non believer you have every right to pray. Hypocrisy isn't a sin (I don't think). Pray often, pray hard. Pray just in case.

woodbuck27
12-22-2013, 08:09 AM
If you're resetting cookies, its been posted openly, so feel free to do it.

I deleted cookies just before linking to JSO Packers and article block is still up.

Thank You bobblehead.

GO Hard Packers ! Smack down on Steelers !! The order of the day.

woodbuck27
12-22-2013, 08:22 AM
As a non believer you have every right to pray. Hypocrisy isn't a sin (I don't think). Pray often, pray hard. Pray just in case.

Maybe? question to self?

Think of prayer as a form of meditation without conscience. Choose 'Your' Higher Power. Your unique way... to some degree of comfort.

Little Whiskey
12-22-2013, 09:14 PM
I deleted cookies just before linking to JSO Packers and article block is still up.

Thank You bobblehead.

GO Hard Packers ! Smack down on Steelers !! The order of the day.

Use private browsing or incognito if using chrome.