PDA

View Full Version : Eagles and Cowboys

Guiness
12-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Interesting game between them next week!

They seem like two teams headed in totally opposite directions, but they somehow end up playing for the division next week! Cowboys have looked awful, with a defense that can't stop shit and the Eagles have been playing very well, with the exception of laying an egg against Minnesota.

Dallas's defense might not matter. The Eagles seem to go through everyone like butter anyways.

Who wins this game?

denverYooper
12-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Probably the Cowboys.

Also, the Cardinals make the playoffs and the 49ers don't.

It's just been that kind of year.

TravisWilliams23
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Probably the Cowboys.

Also, the Cardinals make the playoffs and the 49ers don't.

It's just been that kind of year.

I could live with that.

gbgary
12-23-2013, 01:23 PM
go phi!

Guiness
12-23-2013, 01:47 PM
go phi!

Why Philly? They look like a much scarier team to me, Dallas doesn't worry me at all.

denverYooper
12-23-2013, 03:26 PM
WOW!

@AdamSchefter: Cowboys QB Tony Romo ruled out the rest of the season due to back injury.

mraynrand
12-23-2013, 03:31 PM
WOW!

@AdamSchefter: Cowboys QB Tony Romo ruled out the rest of the season due to back injury.

was that an organizational decision?

denverYooper
12-23-2013, 04:23 PM
was that an organizational decision?

I don't know, but the Cowboys information vs the media reporting is following a familiar script:

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 1m
Jason Garrett, in press conference now, says Cowboys have not ruled Tony Romo out. Got an MRI, undergoing treatment.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 3m
Tony Romo diagnosed with herniated disc. Surgery necessary, per sources

red
12-23-2013, 05:53 PM
sorry, but millions of americans go to work each day with herniated disks. it may require surgery to fix, but thats an offseason thing, not something you run out to do at the most important time of the year

and romo said today that he tweeked his back a bit and was going to have an MRI, but he would for sure be on the field next week

that of course was before sources said he needed to be put down because of his owie