Carolina at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
St. Louis at Seattle
Green Bay at Chicago
San Francisco at Arizona
Philadelphia at Dallas

woodbuck27
12-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Tony Romo won't play this week Vs Philly.

channtheman
12-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Tony Romo won't play this week Vs Philly.

They already know that? They aren't going to wait until Saturday to find out?

Rodgers12
12-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Outside Looking In

7. Arizona Cardinals 10-5
8. Dallas Cowboys 8-7
9. Green Bay Packers 7-7-1

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

Arizona could beat the 49ers to finish the season with 11 wins and still miss the playoffs at the expense of mediocre teams such as the A-Rod-less Packers, Bears, Cowboys or Eagles. New Orleans, still with something to play for, would have to fuck up badly to lose to the hapless Bucs.

Detriot has and will finish with the best record in the NFC North in divisional play and they're not gonna win the division.

Logic like these are why I staunchly favor eliminating the division and conference classifications. Traditionalist will cry, but they have got to quit living in the past. Besides, rivalry is dead in this day and age of free agency and the salary cap.

Let the NFL be one huge cluster interglacial league. At season end, let the machine, aka B.C.S Computer, decides the top 14 or 16 teams (yes, I staunchly favor playoffs expansion, as well as a 18-20 games regular season schedule).

Who wouldn't want to see a Packer-Bear Super Bowl? Ok, maybe not this year, but in, say, 2015.

woodbuck27
12-24-2013, 01:30 AM
They already know that? They aren't going to wait until Saturday to find out?

He's out for the rest of this season with a back injury. Romo has a herniated disk in the lumbar region and needs to have surgery.

Kyle Orton is now the man behind center.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10187713/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-miss-rest-season

Tony Romo out for rest of season

Updated: December 23, 2013, 10:58 PM ET ... ESPN.com news services

deake
12-27-2013, 10:29 AM
Not sure I understand all the possible playoff possibilities. If AZ beats SF and NO loses is AZ in and NO out? Is SF in for sure now and if we win is that who we would play? If SF wins and Seattle loses do we get to play Seattle? If Carolina loses and NO wins do we get Carolina? Is it possible we get to play NO? Is it better to just wait until Sunday night?

pbmax
12-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Not sure I understand all the possible playoff possibilities. If AZ beats SF and NO loses is AZ in and NO out? Is SF in for sure now and if we win is that who we would play? If SF wins and Seattle loses do we get to play Seattle? If Carolina loses and NO wins do we get Carolina? Is it possible we get to play NO? Is it better to just wait until Sunday night?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

It'll do all the work for you. Problem is I don't think the Packers can be the third seed and if that is the case, its San Fran at Lambeau unless they beat the SeaClomids.

Alternative best is New Orleans beating Carolina for the Division, then the Panthers jump ahead of the 49ers for the fifth seed and they come to Lambeau.

denverYooper
12-27-2013, 10:55 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

It'll do all the work for you. Problem is I don't think the Packers can be the third seed and if that is the case, its San Fran at Lambeau unless they beat the SeaClomids.

Alternative best is New Orleans beating Carolina for the Division, then the Panthers jump ahead of the 49ers for the fifth seed and they come to Lambeau.

I knew they were into drugs, but I didn't realize they were having ovulation problems :).

Pugger
12-27-2013, 11:48 AM
He's out for the rest of this season with a back injury. Romo has a herniated disk in the lumbar region and needs to have surgery.

Kyle Orton is now the man behind center.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/10187713/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-miss-rest-season

Tony Romo out for rest of season

Updated: December 23, 2013, 10:58 PM ET ... ESPN.com news services

Romo had surgery this morning.

woodbuck27
12-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Romo had surgery this morning.

Yes Pugger and that's what their talking about almost exclusively on NFL Total Access.

Over and over and over and over...

http://versioned.nameberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Dora-the-Explorer-2.jpg

THANKS...Thanks...Thanks...Thanks NFL Total Access...How about the weather Report?