PDA

View Full Version : This is brutal...Buyer Beware

woodbuck27
12-29-2013, 01:26 AM
http://media.zenfs.com/en_US/Sports/USA_Today/20131228_jla_aj4_533-78c9ea1c1171d3fac065c069e59797b0

More than an Ouch !!!

Ever break your leg?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ufc-168--anderson-silva-breaks-leg-kicking-chris-weidman--likely-ending-his-legendary-career-054136393-mma.html

UFC 168: Anderson Silva breaks leg kicking Chris Weidman, likely ending Brazilian's career

1 hour ago

Yahoo Sports

SkinBasket
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
That's what happens when you wear ridiculous shorts in a fight.

red
12-29-2013, 02:07 PM
oh thank god, does this finally mean i doun't have to hear or see that dumb fucking commercial anymore?

YOUUUUUUUUUUU AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOUUUUUUUUUUU AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

that commercial made me change the channel and watch other shows

mraynrand
12-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Send that guy to the KC quack that operated on Sherrod. He'll be up and walking in three four years easy.

Kiwon
12-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Anderson Silva was a tremendous champion and probably the best fighter on the planet. He's still great even at age 38.

But shin vs. knee equals a terrible injury. Chris Weidman's camp prepared him well.

It's too bad we didn't see a Silva vs. GSP match when they were both in their primes. Both those guys are incredible athletes. Opportunity lost now forever.

KYPack
12-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Famous lying actor Steven Segal claimed he taught Silva his fearsome kicks.

Now I think it might have been the truth.

That's an ugly injury.

Kiwon
12-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Famous lying actor Steven Segal claimed he taught Silva his fearsome kicks.

Now I think it might have been the truth.

That's an ugly injury.

I don't know about lying but Steven Seagal's biggest transgression is making bad movies.

However, after both Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida ended matches with front-kick knockouts each credited Steven Seagal for coaching them. His background and training are legit. I just wish there was more footage of him pre-Hollywood when he was younger and in shape.

woodbuck27
12-31-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't know about lying but Steven Seagal's biggest transgression is making bad movies.

However, after both Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida ended matches with front-kick knockouts each credited Steven Seagal for coaching them. His background and training are legit. I just wish there was more footage of him pre-Hollywood when he was younger and in shape.

I feel terrible for Silva that this fierce fighter had this ugly injury set him, where he may never be the same.

I saw him fight some fella was he from New Zealand?...about 5-6 weeks ago...likely a re-play.

That fight was as bloody as it's ever gotten in my view. A horrific beating put on one another.

Kiwon
12-31-2013, 07:10 PM
That fight was as bloody as it's ever gotten in my view. A horrific beating put on one another.

MMA isn't for wimps. Mano-a-mano looking for a KO or submission.