PDA

View Full Version : For those who wanted T.O. in GB

digitaldean
08-27-2006, 11:49 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2562846

Terrell Owens is being fined $9500 for missing rehab sessions, a team meeting and being late to an offensive meeting.

This clown hasn't even played in a preseason game for the 'Boys and he's already back to his old antics.

Aren't you happy TT didn't get TO?

If the refs wouldn't have blown the Rice fumble in the SF playoff loss (or Sharper actually cover the guy).....

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Why I like gato.........

retailguy
08-27-2006, 11:55 AM
But, Dean - He'd have been a MODEL CITIZEN in Green Bay. Just ask ANYONE. We'd have been in the Super Bowl with him. Favre would have made him mind. TO would have behaved here because he knew it was Favre's team.

Yeah right. TO is bad news. A self centered jerk with a capital J.

Thank God Ted passed on that idiot.

PFMD - it is GADO, not Gato. :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
08-27-2006, 11:55 AM
He's getting worse. At least he made it a year in Philly without full blown drama.

Wonder how Favre would react with a TO on the team.....call him out or keep quiet?

BallHawk
08-27-2006, 11:57 AM
He's getting worse. At least he made it a year in Philly without full blown drama.

He's like a Muslim extremeist....bound to blow up eventually.

WAIVER: If anybody here is Muslim, do no take offense. Most of you are good people.

Tarlam!
08-27-2006, 11:58 AM
I am a T.O. homie and I believe, to this minute, T.O. would have followed Favre.

T.O. is the biggest thing in Dallas, but, he would only have been the 2nd biggest thing in Green Bay.

digitaldean
08-27-2006, 11:59 AM
But, Dean - He'd have been a MODEL CITIZEN in Green Bay. Just ask ANYONE. We'd have been in the Super Bowl with him. Favre would have made him mind. TO would have behaved here because he knew it was Favre's team.

Yeah right. TO is bad news. A self centered jerk with a capital J.

Thank God Ted passed on that idiot.

The best part is I get to rub it in to a buddy of mine. He's a diehard 'Boys fan. He ribbed him about the hammy issue and all I got is "he can fall the face of the earth".

Glad to see Jerry Jones with some egg on his face ... the arrogant #$%^#!!

:lol:

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-27-2006, 12:02 PM
I bet almost everyone on this forum would predict the playoffs this year if we had him though.

Tarlam!
...Most of you are good people.

Please excuse this dickhead remark. It comes from a very juvuenile, but very passionate Packer fan.

My best friend in the entire world is of Muslim faith and he would enjoy the naivety of this comment.

mmmdk
We admit; Favre & I wanted T.O. in Green Bay. :razz: Thank god for Greg Jennings!

retailguy
08-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Pack Fan in MD:

playoff talk comment

Most passionate fans still are..... But that is just August talking.

<sigh> I'm "edit" challenged today..... :shock: [/quote]

retailguy
08-27-2006, 12:05 PM
Tarlam:

Please excuse this dickhead remark. It comes from a very juvuenile, but very passionate Packer fan.

My best friend in the entire world is of Muslim faith and he would enjoy the naivety of this comment.

the GOD of Abraham wouldn't allow it any other way.....

edit - quoted wrong post, <sigh>

PaCkFan_n_MD
08-27-2006, 12:05 PM

Yep, not a good thing to say. That is a very rascist comment.

Tarlam!
08-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Naive, not racsist. I know BallHawk. He just got a few keys wrong. He is NOT anti Muslim. He is anti Blowing shit up in the name of Mohamed.

He will learn to articulate!

digitaldean
08-27-2006, 12:11 PM
I bet almost everyone on this forum would predict the playoffs this year if we had him though.

Maybe so, but the putz has imploded everywhere he has been.

Cliche of "million dollar talent, 5 cent brain" fits him.

Heard on ESPN this a.m. that Tuna may run him as a #3 receiver to start the season to get his point across more.

I think after a season with this idiot, Tuna will WANT to retire permanently. :lol:

MadtownPacker
08-27-2006, 04:26 PM
OK, I will eat shit. I said owens would be good for the Pack. But technically I can never be called incorrect because he never came to GB andd the excuses can continue!!!

Finally bully parcells is gonna meet his match!!

falco
08-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Naive, not racsist. I know BallHawk. He just got a few keys wrong. He is NOT anti Muslim. He is anti Blowing shit up in the name of Mohamed.

He will learn to articulate!

Its okay Tarlam. "most" young people are good people.

Kiwon
08-27-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm still split. Farve wanted TO and I want to agree with Tarlam! that the dynamics would have been different.

On the other hand, TO is such an egoist....

gbpackfan
08-27-2006, 09:00 PM
When are you "people" going to learn. Why the hell do you think TO would be any better here? He was an ass in:

San Fran, Baltimore (briefly), Philly and now in Dallas.

You guys are insane if you think he would have changed for Favre. TO is an ass and always will be. He does not deserve to wear a Packers uniform.

FYI - You TO homers sound like a bunch of middle aged women who married a 23 year old party boy thinking you could change him. And now your surprised that he just fucked your daughter! Wake up! TT made the right decision.

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2006, 09:01 PM

No offense taken. Muslims give the rest of us extremiest a bad name anyways.

I wonder how many Muslim Packer fans there are?

You all need to stop taking shit so personal. Christ if things in this world could get anymore politically correct. you can't make a joke about anything anymore, unless it is about straight up white people. Hey, lets all pick on Whitey!!!!

retailguy
08-27-2006, 09:19 PM
You all need to stop taking shit so personal. Christ if things in this world could get anymore politically correct. you can't make a joke about anything anymore, unless it is about straight up white people. Hey, lets all pick on Whitey!!!!

Yeah, go ahead, us Norwegians can take it.

Deputy Nutz
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Did you hear about the joke about the white guy with a small penis?

HarveyWallbangers
08-27-2006, 09:28 PM

I with ya. By the way, don't take the Lord's name in vain.
:D

BallHawk
08-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Its okay Tarlam. "most" young people are good people.

Touche!

BallHawk
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
I agree that some religions and races can take offense too much at times. You'll always have the jokes about why black people's hands are white, how small asian penis' are, how greedy jews are, how dirty mexicans are, the list goes on and on. I think a little poke at someone is fine, as long as it is in good humor. However, if it becomes a habit then it becomes a problem. I know people that will walk into Walgreens, find a mexican, and shout out "spic" and run. It's disgusting. Sure, you can make the small joke about a green card, but you don't insult the man to his face. Things get overblown though; the muhammad cartoon for example. I'm not going to get into politics, because it doesn't do any good, but people need to relax a bit. I agree that my comment could of come across as naive. One of my best friends is from Jordan and his family is Islam and he takes a lot of shit, and a lot of the time I have to clean that shit up. It's a sad world we live in, but we need to deal with it.

Creepy
08-28-2006, 07:43 AM
Why does evrybody think GB would make the play-offs with T.O.? The 49ers were a great team and then they got T.O. They let Rice go and started a downward trend. T.O. got his catches but the 49ers got worse and worse.

So T.O. goes to the Eagles, now the Eagles have made the play-offs before he gets there, they lose him after 9/10 games but still make play-offs, win NFC Championship gameand make the SB WHITHOUT him. The next season he is a child and the Eagles go to the bottom of the East.

IMO, Cowboys make play-offs if Owens remains #3 WR. If he is given (not won) the #1 WR slot the Cowboys will finish 7-9. Owens will have a great year, but the Cowboy team will lose.