PDA

View Full Version : The Division Winning Drive

TravisWilliams23
12-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Just watched that last drive again on NFL.com replay and was even more impressed with the numerous plays executed to score the winning TD. MM's balls for listening to his players on the 1st 4th down play, Jordy's phenomenal 4th down catch, and the final 48 yard-sure-to-go-down-in-Packer-legend touchdown. Kuhn's quick cut block on Peppers to get Arod outside for the throw and Cobb's heady decision to go deep once he saw the DB get flat footed at the 1st down marker and put his hand up to signal Arod he was open.

It wasn't as important as the Ice Bowl drive for the championship but it's a close 2nd.

Plus, it should piss the Bears and their fans off for years!:-D

BZnDallas
12-30-2013, 11:08 PM
i can't put a number on it but the Raji pick 6 in Chicago (the bears still suck) for the right to go to the Super Bowl should be near the top as well.

gbgary
12-30-2013, 11:21 PM
i believe mm said today he thought it was the best drive rodgers has ever had.

woodbuck27
12-31-2013, 07:45 AM
I see it this way:

It was the 'Perfect Storm' against the entire Chicago Bear organization and an utter shock to Bear fans.

It was for Bear fans so...... so ugly. Puke their guts up ugly.

PACKERS...TEAM of DESTINY !?

One step at a time.

ONE WIN AT A TIME!

Fritz
12-31-2013, 07:50 AM
It's one of the best I've ever seen, that drive. Look at how many third downs they had to convert, plus there were two fourth downs AND that final 4th and eight conversion. Incredible. I can't even tell you how many times in that last 6:38 of the game I said "Well, this is the season, right here."

Incredible.

And then, even more miraculously, the defense held afterward. I told one of my buddies, a Bears fan, that the game was far from over. 38 seconds and two timeouts, with Jeffries and Marshall? I was peeing my pants.

woodbuck27
12-31-2013, 08:22 AM
It's one of the best I've ever seen, that drive. Look at how many third downs they had to convert, plus there were two fourth downs AND that final 4th and eight conversion. Incredible. I can't even tell you how many times in that last 6:38 of the game I said "Well, this is the season, right here."

Incredible.

And then, even more miraculously, the defense held afterward. I told one of my buddies, a Bears fan, that the game was far from over. 38 seconds and two timeouts, with Jeffries and Marshall? I was peeing my pants.

Right on Fritz.

Mae and I we're right there too.

Too many:

" Well ... here it goes...it's all on the line right here!"

Thank goodness my heart is strong.

My pulse was pounding until the Sam Shields pick....and it had to be ours.

mraynrand
12-31-2013, 08:26 AM

Incredible.

Old dude can't catch anymore

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mHLQc1qFCxr3RUoRC6dr85w.jpg

mraynrand
12-31-2013, 08:27 AM
I was peeing my pants.

Right on Fritz.

Mae and I we're right there too.

http://hr2012.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/depend_protective_underwear-sm.jpg

woodbuck27
12-31-2013, 08:38 AM
Old dude can't catch anymore

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mHLQc1qFCxr3RUoRC6dr85w.jpg

Yea ! He's very dangerous.

denverYooper
12-31-2013, 08:44 AM

Incredible.

I kept telling my son that.

mraynrand
12-31-2013, 08:48 AM
I kept telling my son that.

It's better than telling him you were peeing your pants, that's for sure.

woodbuck27
12-31-2013, 08:53 AM
http://hr2012.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/depend_protective_underwear-sm.jpg

Ohh do you use those 'M'!?

That's OK if you have to. The manufacturer thanks you.