PDA

View Full Version : Official Packers vs. 49ers Game Day Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bossman641
01-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Game day has arrived. Not gonna lie, I'm worried about this one. Now that the playoffs have arrived I think Harbaugh is going to take the wraps off the read option, especially after seeing the poor play of the OLB's last week.

We need the defense to make just enough stops. It will be absolutely necessary to get a few turnovers as that has killed us playing SF.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold, well what's colder than -30's wind chills?

Pack take it 30-27. On to Carolina!

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 07:32 AM
In one word and please the rest of you:

YES !

If the damn ship begins to list and water is running across the decks and there's not a lot to hold onto but slippery ropes and half used up rum barrels wedged between solid extensions.

Don't lose faith ...please don't.

Think Andrew Luck and the Indy Colts and a 28 point deficit to overcome yesterday in that huge comeback over the KC Chiefs. I never gave up on that guy so don't give up on Aaron Rodgers and our teams offense.

GO PACKERS....GO PACK GO !

Joemailman
01-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Packers need someone to do to Kaepernick what Gilbert Brown did to Jeff Garcia the last time the 49ers came to Lambeau for a playoff game.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Packers need someone to do to Kaepernick what Gilbert Brown did to Jeff Garcia the last time the 49ers came to Lambeau for a playoff game.

http://packerperspective.com/2013/05/02/gilbert-brown-the-gravedigger/

Gilbert Brown: The Gravedigger

http://www3.jsonline.com/packer/image/2002/11302/2brown011302.jpg

Ooops sorry Jeff !

Gilbert Brown welcoming Jeff Garcia to Lambeau Field, Jan. 13, 2002.

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2002/jan/14/pack_stomps_49ers/?print

Pack stomps 49ers...
Favre guides Green Bay to 25-15 victory

By: Arnie Stapleton - A P Sports Writer

January 14, 2002

GO PACKERS... GO PACK GO !

pbmax
01-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Greg Punzo's twitter account and http://feed2all.eu are most likely committing some kind of crime by posting these links.

I did not get the Saints at Lambeau as I was hoping, but the Saints winning yesterday at Philly means they travel to Seattle to take on the Pituitarys. Winner of Pack-Niners is going to Carolina in my mind.

pbmax
01-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Its currently 8 degrees above 0 in the fair city of Madison (forecast high of 3 degree apparently happens later?). All the cold weather gear is laid out in the living room. Had a hearty breakfast of eggs and coffee. Planning to leave at 9. Its 2.5 hours to Green Bay in normal workday traffic, I expect it might be a touch longer today.

I broke down and bought snow pants yesterday. Haven't owned a pair in years, not even when I skied regularly. Bought a pair of liners for the gloves and they were more expensive than the snow pants. I have the portable jump starter fully charged just in case the forecasters haven't been scary enough. I can't stop thinking about that DieHard commercial that used to run every late football season of my youth.

If the Packers are as ready as I am, the Packers should win going away.

Wait, I should probably print the tickets before I leave.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Greg Punzo's twitter account and http://feed2all.eu are most likely committing some kind of crime by posting these links.

I did not get the Saints at Lambeau as I was hoping, but the Saints winning yesterday at Philly means they travel to Seattle to take on the Pituitarys. Winner of Pack-Niners is going to Carolina in my mind.

In my mind:

It's the Packers @ Panthers next week.

Lock that down.

GO PACKERS...GO PACK GO !

Rastak
01-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Its currently 8 degrees above 0 in the fair city of Madison (forecast high of 3 degree apparently happens later?). All the cold weather gear is laid out in the living room. Had a hearty breakfast of eggs and coffee. Planning to leave at 9. Its 2.5 hours to Green Bay in normal workday traffic, I expect it might be a touch longer today.

I broke down and bought snow pants yesterday. Haven't owned a pair in years, not even when I skied regularly. Bought a pair of liners for the gloves and they were more expensive than the snow pants. I have the portable jump starter fully charged just in case the forecasters haven't been scary enough. I can't stop thinking about that DieHard commercial that used to run every late football season of my youth.

Good luck PB - it's looking like -15 windchills......you'll be more concerned with staying alive than watching the game. I watched the Vikings in Chicago once under slightly warmer conditions and it was not pretty. Sounds like you're prepared though.

denverYooper
01-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Hot avvy is still hot. Will take us to the Superbowl.

denverYooper
01-05-2014, 08:35 AM
The 9ers defense is still very good, but not the lockdown unit it once was. There are cracks that can be exploited. Hopefully those cracks expand in the cold.

Green Bay's defense can be charitably described as streaky and has been exploited in the past by Hairball. Can they get enough stops today to keep the game manageable?

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 08:36 AM

Drive there and back safely.

Have fun! :rs:

It's the Green Bay Packers in the Frozen Tuuundraaaa of Laaaambeuuuu Fiiiellld.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 08:56 AM
Against overwhelming odds, pitted against a good 49er squad and the weather, the Packers surprise their fans by winning easily. And no, I have not started drinking yet...

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 10:09 AM

Time to sign Charles Martin to a one day contract...and not so he can retire as a packer, but so he can retire a 49er!!!

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 10:11 AM

I would strongly advise using mittens instead, especially if you have some of those little handwarmers.

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Ok, enough replies. Here is the analyzing post...but I still need the obligatory reply...its lucky...and its only weird if it doesn't work.

FRIGID COLD!! Mentally that should give the packers a lift simply because they should believe it should. Sort of like homecoming in highschool. This is the kind of game that should bring out the fire I have been missing in our defense. Kevin Greene should give a pregame speech on what it means to be a packer. It means you don't lose playoffs games at Lambeau when the other team gets cold walking through the airport. It definitely means you don't lose to some warm weather cali team. If our defense can't come out hitting in this game, fire the lot of them. We need this game like a fat kid needs ice cream.

red
01-05-2014, 10:18 AM
i love how everyone is saying that gore is gonna have a huge day today. sure he's going against our shitty defense

but lets look at some numbers

frank gore- 276 attempts 1,128 yards, 4.1 average, 70.9 yards per game, 9 td's, 3 fumbles

eddie lacy- 284 attempts, 1,178 yards, 4.1 average, 78.5 yards per game, 11 td's, 1 fumble

if it wasn't for the packers ruch defense sucking so much worse then san frans, everyone would be talking about eddie

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 10:20 AM
i love how everyone is saying that gore is gonna have a huge day today. sure he's going against our shitty defense

frank gore- 276 attempts 1,128 yards, 4.1 average, 70.9 yards per game, 9 td's, 3 fumbles

eddie lacy- 284 attempts, 1,178 yards, 4.1 average, 78.5 yards per game, 11 td's, 1 fumble

if it wasn't for the packers ruch defense sucking so much worse then san frans, everyone would be talking about eddie

By the time today is over, maybe they will be!!

And for my fellow GoT fans I simply have one thing to say to hairball.....WINTER IS COMING!!!!

red
01-05-2014, 10:26 AM
i think its important the we punch them in the mouth early on, and make them wish they were somewhere warm

win the coin flip, and take the fucking ball. drive down their throats and get a TD, not a FG

them go for the strip on gore right away before he knows just how slick the ball is

then score again.

that should get them thinking

CaptainKickass
01-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Obligatory game day post.

Smeefers
01-05-2014, 10:56 AM

I don't know if you believe in it or not, but Eddie was on the Jim Rome show on Friday. There's a thing called Jungle Karma - Pretty much people who show up on the show the friday before a game play awesome. Their teams don't necessarily win, but they have great individual days. We shall see.

Smeefers
01-05-2014, 10:57 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10246383/anthony-davis-san-francisco-49ers-rips-wisconsin-town-twitter-prior-game-green-bay-packers

Anthony Davis calls Appleton a shit hole on twitter.

wist43
01-05-2014, 11:31 AM
i think its important the we punch them in the mouth early on, and make them wish they were somewhere warm

win the coin flip, and take the fucking ball. drive down their throats and get a TD, not a FG

them go for the strip on gore right away before he knows just how slick the ball is

then score again.

that should get them thinking

Capers plays defense from the backpedal... he's always playing pass defense, and pressure is an afterthought. Of course our coverage is as often as not a mess too.

I think everyone expects him to play more 3-4 in this game, but he'll abandon that as soon as he can.

Capers wants to play soft, bring the occasional exotic blitz, then throw his hands up b/c nothing is working and revert to his standby "panic room" defense, i.e. the 2-4.

At the news conference he will say we tried everything, but it just wasn't working - his presser after last years beat down was mind numbing :whaa:

Pugger
01-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Time to sign Charles Martin to a one day contract...and not so he can retire as a packer, but so he can retire a 49er!!!

That would be one heck of a signing seeing as Mr. Martin died in 2005...

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Obligatory game day post.

Obligatory reply.

Now I feel better. We will win.

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 12:02 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10246383/anthony-davis-san-francisco-49ers-rips-wisconsin-town-twitter-prior-game-green-bay-packers

Well...fans were probably piping in loud music while he was trying to sleep, so I get his point :P

Pugger
01-05-2014, 12:03 PM

How charming. :| What is this guy's problem? He's ripped on WI since before the big dufass was drafted. I hope somebody knocks that little worm into next week.

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 12:04 PM
That would be one heck of a signing seeing as Mr. Martin died in 2005...

Hire a necromancer...get his bloody corpse out there to body slam Kapernick.

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 12:14 PM

Print some money too while you're at it. Concessions are pretty expensive I hear.

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 12:18 PM

I was in total agreement, but I thought he said Applebees.

digitaldean
01-05-2014, 12:18 PM

Saw that this morning. Classy.

Wha?? hated it that there weren't any strip clubs across from the team hotel? Or maybe he got a bad steak at Lombardi's?

A-hole. Just send him packing back home with a loss today. That'll be justice enough.

red
01-05-2014, 12:21 PM
i think the balls gonna be on the ground a lot today

guys need to be watching for it and ready to pounce

i heard an interview with lacy about a half hour ago where he said he wasn't gonna wear sleeves because he wanted the ball right tight to his skin so he had better control.

this is the exact opposite of what he should be thinking, and i hope someone corrected him

skin dries and and gets slick as shit in the cold. skip the slippery under armour and go for a nice loose fitting cotton long sleeve shit. i think that would give a guy the most control over the ball in these conditions

MadtownPacker
01-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Fuck the niners and everything they represent!!

red
01-05-2014, 12:24 PM

its probably the lack of enough hookers, or the lack of any male prostitutes

but you would think a team like the San Francisco 49ers would bring some of there own boy toys for the team to gang up on in the hotel

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 12:27 PM
i think the balls gonna be on the ground a lot today

guys need to be watching for it and ready to pounce

i heard an interview with lacy about a half hour ago where he said he wasn't gonna wear sleeves because he wanted the ball right tight to his skin so he had better control.

this is the exact opposite of what he should be thinking, and i hope someone corrected him

skin dries and and gets slick as shit in the cold. skip the slippery under armour and go for a nice loose fitting cotton long sleeve shit. i think that would give a guy the most control over the ball in these conditions

If you hold the ball textbook it doesn't matter, its all hand strength at that point.

Pugger
01-05-2014, 12:28 PM
its probably the lack of enough hookers, or the lack of any male prostitutes

but you would think a team like the San Francisco 49ers would bring some of there own boy toys for the team to gang up on in the hotel

:lol:

Infamous
01-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Stating the obvious, but just a reminder that personnel-wise this one is absurdly one--sided..sorta reminds me of Lord Favres last game here..and I belive 49ers are as hungry and on a roll like NYG was...weather not enough of an equalizer..not like every packer was born on the street of my youth capitol drive in great city of Milwaukee right off Lake Michigan, brrrrr....if that huge SF oline imposes its will early on, the less-hungry packer yutes may wish they were somewhere else as well

Its ALL on Rodgers; which is the reason we have a chance. He is f'n AMAZING!

I will undoubtedly feel more confident after my 6th shot of Bombay Saphire 3pm EST

Infamous
01-05-2014, 12:33 PM
skip the slippery under armour and go for a nice loose fitting cotton long sleeve shit. i think that would give a guy the most control over the ball in these conditions

DITTO!!

PA Pack Fan
01-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Look for GB special teams to be extra special today.

I really fucking hate the niners!!!!

Bossman641
01-05-2014, 12:41 PM

Mad, what's the feeling out there in Niner land? Fans concerned or feeling confident?

Infamous
01-05-2014, 12:46 PM
And Im certain Harbaugh will incorpate more read option pieces that they have done minimally this season in order to throw us off and bc of our LB issues

Freak Out
01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
All the talking heads taking the 49ers....not surprising really. Just play the game.

Let's gooooooooo! GO PACK!

Infamous
01-05-2014, 12:49 PM

Packers 9ers are two class orgs

red
01-05-2014, 12:57 PM
for those that say you don't get use to the cold

if it were 50 degrees out today, most of us who live in the area would be outside in tee shirts and maybe shorts in disbelief over how warm it is. however, if the temp hits 50 in, say august, we'd all be bundled up in jeans and coats and freezing our asses off

bodies to adjust to the weather around you.

that said, its fucking cold today, colder then usual. but it shouldn't be as big of a change for a packer player who's been living in 20-30 degree weather for the last month verses a san fran player who life and works in an area where 60 or 70 has been the norm the last month

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
for those that say you don't get use to the cold

if it were 50 degrees out today, most of us who live in the area would be outside in tee shirts and maybe shorts in disbelief over how warm it is. however, if the temp hits 50 in, say august, we'd all be bundled up in jeans and coats and freezing our asses off

bodies to adjust to the weather around you.

that said, its fucking cold today, colder then usual. but it shouldn't be as big of a change for a packer player who's been living in 20-30 degree weather for the last month verses a san fran player who life and works in an area where 60 or 70 has been the norm the last month

I'm a bit surprized that the 49ers didn't arrive early this week to practise and get accustomed to the temps.

They must be very confident.

Screw them.

channtheman
01-05-2014, 01:10 PM
As long as Terry Bradshaw picks against us, we'll win.

bobblehead
01-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Stating the obvious, but just a reminder that personnel-wise this one is absurdly one--sided..sorta reminds me of Lord Favres last game here..and I belive 49ers are as hungry and on a roll like NYG was...weather not enough of an equalizer..not like every packer was born on the street of my youth capitol drive in great city of Milwaukee right off Lake Michigan, brrrrr....if that huge SF oline imposes its will early on, the less-hungry packer yutes may wish they were somewhere else as well

Its ALL on Rodgers; which is the reason we have a chance. He is f'n AMAZING!

I will undoubtedly feel more confident after my 6th shot of Bombay Saphire 3pm EST

We are at a personnel disadvantage, but not as major as you seem to think. We have a huge advantage at the most important position in the game and that negates some of the D's disadvantage. After that its close. Why you would ever think that this team is less hungry than SF is beyond me.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 01:20 PM

Mad:

I don't want to see that ... I'll take the 49ers today 'just screwed'.

GO PACKERS ....GO PACK GO !

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 01:34 PM
We have a huge advantage at the most important position in the game and that negates some of the D's disadvantage.

I wouldn't call the advantage huge, and it works the other way too - the Packer defense right now looks to favor Kap's strengths

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't call the advantage huge, and it works the other way too - the Packer defense right now looks to favor Kap's strengths

Stop it.

your going to make Dom look bad.

red
01-05-2014, 01:38 PM
We are at a personnel disadvantage, but not as major as you seem to think. We have a huge advantage at the most important position in the game and that negates some of the D's disadvantage. After that its close. Why you would ever think that this team is less hungry than SF is beyond me.

i think you need to look at it, not as a-rod vs kap

but (arod vs the 9ers D) vs (kap vs the packer d)

when you look at it that way, its pretty close, and kap might have a slight advantage imo

same in the running game

lacy = gore

but

(gore vs packer d) > (lacy vs 9ers D)

they are a top 3 D, we are a bottom 3 D. we need to hope the cold evens things out a bit

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Stop it.

your going to make Dom look bad.

I'm not playing. But Kap might make Dom (or more like Mulumba and Perry) look very bad.

red
01-05-2014, 01:42 PM
now, i think we can all agree, if the packers lose today, PB is banned from going to any more packer games

the question becomes, does he also get banned from packer rats, does he get a time out, or do we let his jinxed ass come back like he didn't do anything wrong?

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm not playing. But Kap might make Dom (or more like Mulumba and Perry) look very bad.

Yea watch the RHS of our 'D' and especially at LBer.

To win this game our team has to be Up Up Up for it..... Amped ! UP !!

Ready and FIRED UP right out of the gate. Catch the 49ers on their heels.

GO PACKERS...GO PACK GO !

channtheman
01-05-2014, 01:48 PM
^Was thinking about all that too Red. Probably have to let his ass come back, just he can't post when he goes to games anymore. Especially, not start a whole topic about it.

And and while all you fuckers (and the media) in Wisconsin freeze your asses off today, I'm laying by the beach in Hawaii. It's 70 degrees right now. Nice.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 01:50 PM
now, i think we can all agree, if the packers lose today, PB is banned from going to any more packer games

the question becomes, does he also get banned from packer rats, does he get a time out, or do we let his jinxed ass come back like he didn't do anything wrong?

No sweat we win this game !

red
01-05-2014, 02:50 PM
carlos rogers ruled out

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/05/carlos-rogers-wont-play-against-packers/

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:03 PM
About 30 Minutes to Show Time !

smuggler
01-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Will be hanging in the thread until about 4PM CST. Hoping for happy news today!

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Will be hanging in the thread until about 4PM CST. Hoping for happy news today!

A tough game to miss.

Guiness
01-05-2014, 03:17 PM
So what's the weather like there?

We got a foot last night, and it's still coming down, but it really isn't very cold. -3C, -8C (18F for you Yanks) with windchill but just doesn't feel very cold.

Weather network says it's -15C/5F with no wind chill.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:21 PM
So what's the weather like there?

We got a foot last night, and it's still coming down, but it really isn't very cold. -3C, -8C (18F for you Yanks) with windchill but just doesn't feel very cold.

Weather network says it's -15C/5F with no wind chill.

It's about +1 Deg. C right now.

We got about 1 inch last night. We've got lots built up here though. The snowmobilers are having a ball.

Joemailman
01-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Inactives:

WR Chris Harper
QB Scott Tolzien
CB Jumal Rolle
LB Nate Palmer
LB Clay Matthews
OG Lane Taylor
OL JC Tretter

CB Carlos Rogers
TE Derek Carrier
LB Nick Moody
OG Ryan Seymour
DT Quinton Dial
OG Joe Looney
WR Jon Baldwin

Looks like Packers are loading up on D-Linemen.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 03:32 PM
DAMN, LET's PLAY SOME FOOTBALL...

Rutnstrut
01-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Packers lose this game, and hopefully fire Capers immediately. I also won't be surprised if Stubby's bonehead play calling show again.

Rastak
01-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Packers lose this game, and hopefully fire Capers immediately. I also won't be surprised if Stubby's bonehead play calling show again.

Optimistic are we?

Freak Out
The Kiss of Death....Bradshaw picked the Packers......?

Freak Out
Optimistic are we?

Hey Yoda! Good to see you.

KalamazooPackerFan
Alright....me and the boys all set to go. Balvenie Carribean Cask beside me. Packers 35 49er 27

Freak Out
01-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Alright....me and the boys all set to go. Balvenie Carribean Cask beside me. Packers 35 49er 27

Nice! Love the rum barrel.

Rutnstrut
01-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Optimistic are we?

I'm realistic, and this defense should make no one an optimist.

Freak Out
01-05-2014, 03:36 PM
PB! You can do it bro!

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Near 0 degrees, the GREAT football equalizer...

red
alright, the beer is poured into the mug i haven't used since the super bowl

Bossman641
The Kiss of Death....Bradshaw picked the Packers......?

Was surprised 3/5 took Pack

Rastak
I'm realistic, and this defense should make no one an optimist.

I usually wait for something bad to happen before I lose faith.

Rastak
01-05-2014, 03:38 PM
I hope PB makes it.....

Joemailman
01-05-2014, 03:38 PM

You watching the game with Wist? :lol:

red
01-05-2014, 03:40 PM
pam oliver is cold lol

she couldn't even talk

red
01-05-2014, 03:40 PM
alright, WE WON

stubby didn't get to defer

red
01-05-2014, 03:41 PM
nice long drive here, keep the 9ers o on the bench freezing

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Here we go....

red
01-05-2014, 03:42 PM
awesome, cobb returning today

woodbuck27
GO Aaron GO !

gbgary
Let's go Pack!

red
01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
what the hell did the nfl do to the field? they said the nfl takes control of the field in the playoffs and took control at lambeau

i've never seen the field look so ugly before

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
This is a very fast defense.

red
01-05-2014, 03:44 PM
running kuhn is like taking a fucking knee

what a horrible fucking call

Teamcheez1
01-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Great play-calling already by MM.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Nice punt.

red
god damn dumb fucking play calling already

3rd and 3 and you run a fucking fullback draw

and he fumbles the fucking thing

beveaux1
Three runs. I agree with it. Set the tone.

woodbuck27
what the hell did the nfl do to the field? they said the nfl takes control of the field in the playoffs and took control at lambeau

i've never seen the field look so ugly before

It does look terrible.

It'll look like a barn yard into the second half. They'll have to drag it like a harness racing track.

gbgary
01-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Kuhn gets that carry instead of Lacy. Good thinking.

KalamazooPackerFan
Burnett, another missed tackle!

red
why did brad jones just wait 3 seconds before he decides to blitz through the huge hole in from of him?

Rastak
01-05-2014, 03:47 PM
That stings.....

red
sam's cold, he wants out

woodbuck27
There goes our right CB.

He got rolled up on pretty bad. Ankle.

KalamazooPackerFan
Bad start....it's going to be on Aaron to keep us in this.

Rutnstrut
why did brad jones just wait 3 seconds before he decides to blitz through the huge hole in from of him?

Because he's a worthless dumbass that TT threw gobs of money at.

oldbutnotdeadyet
Great, lose Shields right away.

beveaux1
Shields out is more than bad.

Packers4Glory
01-05-2014, 03:48 PM
Gonna be a long day of watching the defense get their shit pushed in I'm afraid

Strange Brew
Kuhn gets that carry instead of Lacy. Good thinking.
Has Kuhn ever picked up 3 yards?

Teamcheez1
Bad start....it's going to be on Aaron to keep us in this.

I never felt like our defense could keep us in this game.

red
Three runs. I agree with it. Set the tone.

um

it was 3 and out

now they are setting the tone on our shitty defense

red
01-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Has Kuhn ever picked up 3 yards?

his career long is 2

beveaux1
We'll see an extra dose of Bush.

Rastak
sam's cold, he wants out

Ankle went sideways.

red
01-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Gonna be a long day of watching the defense get their shit pushed in I'm afraid

couldn't ask for a worse start

3 and out, and they are shoving the ball down our throats

and we just lost our top CB

and least his price tag will come down a bit

oldbutnotdeadyet
Great play by Tramon, wtf?

red
nice coverage by tramon

Rastak
Nice play Williams.

Guiness
Really nice coverage by TWill on Crabtree there.

red
01-05-2014, 03:51 PM
another guy wide open inside our 10 yard zone

Rutnstrut
As usual this shit D can't stop on 3rd and long.

Guiness
Really nice coverage by TWill on Crabtree there.

So they move him to the other side with Shields gone

Teamcheez1
Our defense folds on 3rd down again.

beveaux1
Good stop.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Ankle went sideways.

Ohh Dear.

red
HOLY SHIT. a run stuff

he said the first guy there was perry, and it took me awhile to figure out who this perry guy was

Packers4Glory
Crabtree this games Boldin

Rutnstrut
01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Crabtree this games Boldin

Yes, but Boldin will have some big catches also.

beveaux1
4 down territory.

red
thank christ

beveaux1
Unless he turns the wrong way.

Guiness
Release the hounds on that blitz! Out of FG range?

red
01-05-2014, 03:55 PM
thanks gore

KalamazooPackerFan
How wide open was that!

red
up, another secondary fuck up

Guiness
What the hell was that???

Teamcheez1
01-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Our defense really sucks.

Packers4Glory
I hate this defense. Must be triple teaming boldin

gbgary
Ugh...you're kidding me.

woodbuck27
Shoving it in our face.

OK it's WAR.

beveaux1
Defense is SO bad.

Rutnstrut
A breakdown in coverage, NO WAY!!!

Rastak
I would have punted - guess that's why I don't coach.

KalamazooPackerFan
At least they are using their timeouts!

red
01-05-2014, 03:57 PM
FUCKING COVER SOMEONE YOU DUMB BUNCH OF FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

i'm so sick of seeing that shit over and over. HOW CAN WE NOT FUCKING FIX THAT, EVER?

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 03:57 PM
What the hell was that???

That was a BIG...screw you Packers.

NO RESPECT !

red
01-05-2014, 03:58 PM
TWO HANDS, USE TWO FUCKING HANDS

you have to pick that in the endzone

smuggler
How do you drop that pick? How?

Rutnstrut
"HOW CAN WE NOT FUCKING FIX THAT, EVER?"

The simple answer, Capers.

Packers4Glory
Nice whiff Williams. Defense can't help but step on their own dicks

red
01-05-2014, 03:59 PM
whew

KalamazooPackerFan
Good series by Twill

beveaux1
Old play by House. Bad pass.

Rastak
Nice D sequence.

red
"HOW CAN WE NOT FUCKING FIX THAT, EVER?"

The simple answer, Capers.

it has to be

no matter who the players are they still make the same fucking mistakes

beveaux1
Good play.

Guiness
01-05-2014, 04:00 PM
TWO HANDS, USE TWO FUCKING HANDS

you have to pick that in the endzone

I would've like to see a pick there too, but no way I can complain about that coverage.

And now House with a play. Got away with some touchy feely coverage there, but got away with it.

Infamous
01-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Nice hold D

red
01-05-2014, 04:01 PM
i really want to see the monuments men

anyone else?

gbgary
Throwing and catching not a problem so run but don't forget we have the best qb mm.

woodbuck27
I hated the way they didn't go after Kaepernick there.

OK that was a big sucking effort by the defense overall; to be down 'only' 3 points = fortunate.

San Fran 3 - Packers not awake yet Zeeerrrrro !

Let's get in the game boys.

red
i think i see PB's car

think he left any valuables in there?

red
01-05-2014, 04:02 PM
at least cobb gets past the 20

Bossman641
01-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Already hating Aikman. Hopefully he gets pneumonia

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Randall Cobb is doing KO returns to start the first Qtr.

Infamous
Rodgers hasn't thrown a pass yet

oldbutnotdeadyet
i think i see PB's car

think he left any valuables in there?

Hell yes, let's ransack his car, that will teach him...

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I think I made a Perry sighting. We benefitted from some bad play calling by SF. Should have run it three times.

woodbuck27
Already hating Aikman. Hopefully he gets pneumonia

Hey...he's a BIG fan of the Packers.

Bossman641

Delayed blitz. You play the RB, if he stays in you blitz

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Sam Shields and Mike Neal both down with knee injuries.

Rutnstrut
Do Packers players EVER play hurt?

red
run up the middle
run up the middle
run up the middle
run up the middle
sack

2 players out with knee injuries

yup, great start

Teamcheez1
Got to throw that ball!!!

Guiness
Wow, Neale and Shields. No way to catch a break here.

Packers4Glory
Just not our year...again....so many injuries

red
01-05-2014, 04:06 PM
fuck off

totally unprepared to play today

beveaux1
We look very nervous.

oldbutnotdeadyet
Shoot ourselves in the foot again...

Packers4Glory
I may fall asleep.

woodbuck27
That was Aaron's version of the Statue of Liberty.

SACKED !

Rutnstrut
Piss poor offense also.

Infamous
01-05-2014, 04:07 PM
special teams SMH

woodbuck27
Well ...if back to back three and outs = consistency.

We are.

KalamazooPackerFan
We look very nervous.

What I as thinking.......playiong to tight.

Teamcheez1
It's starting to look like another 1st round playoff collapse.

Rastak
fuck off

totally unprepared to play today

You sound like Chef Ramsey.

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 04:08 PM
Not so nice punt...

packer4life
I thought this game would be ugly, but this is an all new form of ugly.

woodbuck27
I may fall asleep.

Don't forget to turn off the gas.

smuggler
You can tell Aikman has suffered many concussions in his life whenever his mouth opens.

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Not putting the defense in good position.

woodbuck27
I thought this game would be ugly, but this is an all new form of ugly.

We're 'only' down by 3 points. :!:

Rutnstrut
They ALWAYS look unprepared for big games.

Teamcheez1
01-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Not putting the defense in good position.

Having our defense on the field is not putting them in good position.

red
You sound like Chef Ramsey.

i sound a lot like him in real life too

fuck is by far my most used word

woodbuck27
Any Packer fans on this thread?

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:11 PM
We're just badly outmanned. Capers is looking in the stands for players.

oldbutnotdeadyet

Any Packer players in the game?

Rutnstrut

Plenty, we just don't OD on the Kool-Aid.

Teamcheez1
01-05-2014, 04:12 PM

Capers will get another pass at the end of this season due to injuries, regardless of how poorly the defense plays and is coached.

red

whats the excuse on offense?

Infamous
It's starting to look like another 1st round playoff collapse.

LOL..it is first quarter

Guiness
Wow that's frustrating to watch. Catches it at or near the LOS, runs for near 1st down yardage.

woodbuck27
I used to swear...

Fuckety ... fuck a duck ....get fucked !

I started to get bucked teeth and quit.

Rutnstrut
01-05-2014, 04:13 PM
whats the excuse on offense?

Over rated Fat Mike.

smuggler
Full yard short? Go ahead and measure.

beveaux1
I can't stand Harbaugh.

red
great stop jennings

Strange Brew
Gee what do you know...69ers have no problem converting AGAIN!!

smuggler
01-05-2014, 04:14 PM
Yuck. Penetration in the middle but the run goes to the left.

woodbuck27
This will be one of those second half huge comebacks ...hang in there Packerrats.

Grab a glass of water and a pill.

Packers4Glory
Where is Wayne Simmons when you need him

Rutnstrut
I can't stand Harbaugh.

Maybe today will be the game he strokes out on the sidelines.

red
01-05-2014, 04:15 PM
lol

we can't stop anyone

we're gonna give up some more records today

pittstang5
01-05-2014, 04:15 PM
need a turnover

gbgary
01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
gonna be a looong afternoon.

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Run D hasn't been horrible.

red
01-05-2014, 04:17 PM
lol

they're just letting house rape crab

Infamous
lol house is mugging crab

woodbuck27
Gee what do you know...69ers have no problem converting AGAIN!!

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." Strange Brew

Hello Jack !

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAoWNwf37yqPXsz0Bwa9hIttyTw0--rKluDZ7iiVRzofIq3gFZNw

oldbutnotdeadyet
We are SOOOO fortunate to be down only 6.

beveaux1
House still has Crabtree's shirt.

Strange Brew
01-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Rodgers might want to get rid of the sleeves so he's a gangsta rappin' tough guy like Knick Knack Kaepernick give your dog a bone

gbgary
should be 14 but it's only 6. the o has to get going.

woodbuck27
OK some beer is now in order:

Score 49ers 6 - Packers 'waking up'. O-O-O-Ohh O.

Infamous
01-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Over rated Fat Mike.

lol

Bossman641
OK let's get going offense

Packers4Glory
Idc who your QB is. Really expecting to win in the playoff with the D as shitty as it is simply isn't realistic. Maybe you steal 1 game but really....SF is just a really bad match up for us. Big physical line that can run the ball. And an excellent D.

beveaux1
It ain't holding if it's not called.

Rutnstrut
Rodgers might want to get rid of the sleeves so he's a gangsta rappin' tough guy like Knick Knack Kaepernick give your dog a bone

Maybe have the trainers take a sharpy and give him some tats to complete the look.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 04:20 PM

Where'd you come from?

HELL!? :-P

Infamous
01-05-2014, 04:21 PM

hehe

Rutnstrut
Hold the ball a little fucking longer.

Teamcheez1
You have to get rid of the damn ball Rodgers! Not playing well.

beveaux1
Rodgers has to throw it.

Infamous
how timely "aaron likes to hold ball loosely"

woodbuck27
Idc who your QB is. Really expecting to win in the playoff with the D as shitty as it is simply isn't realistic. Maybe you steal 1 game but really....SF is just a really bad match up for us. Big physical line that can run the ball. And an excellent D.

Your being logical. :wow:

red
01-05-2014, 04:22 PM
well, if his collarbone didn't break there then he's healed

too bad we can't protect him

Infamous
Smith is talking major crap to rodgers

Packers4Glory
What a fucking joke. Are we playing the 85 bears?

Rastak
Boo birds.....

red
lol

we've already given up

3rd and 15 and we run a draw

game over, stubby was outcoaches again and he's already quit

oldbutnotdeadyet
01-05-2014, 04:23 PM
We have 6 whole fucking yards offense....

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 04:24 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJqmQqHY1hjSnn9rny9slJMRoqfMpHc ROSR-dlxcQvaRgds8lfRA

Aaaaarrrroooonnnn ! ! ! Where are you?

pittstang5
Someone want to tell the Packer O to wake the f up.

Rastak
lol

we've already given up

3rd and 15 and we run a draw

game over, stubby was outcoaches again and he's already quit

Was pretty conservative - still game is long from over.

Rutnstrut
"stubby was outcoaches again and he's already quit"

He's ALWAYS out coached in big games, people face it, stubby is OVER RATED!!!!

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:25 PM
Defense has to keep us in this thing.

woodbuck27
We have 6 whole fucking yards offense....

How many normal yards do we have?

gbgary
0 passing yds in the 1st qtr.

beveaux1
01-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Offense looks like it wants to get back to the heaters.

Rastak
How many normal yards do we have?

Teamcheez1
49ers with 118 yards in the first quarter. On pace for 500 yards, just like the last two games.

woodbuck27
01-05-2014, 04:27 PM
"It gets your attention when Lambeau doesn't sell out" Trrroooy Ache man

Ohh Troy !?