PDA

View Full Version : Rodgers/Kaepernick as kids

Brandon494
01-05-2014, 07:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdP_Tx4CIAESqgl.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdPYfC1CYAA-aBB.jpg

Funny how shit works out, seems like Kap always comes to play against us.

red
01-05-2014, 07:56 PM
i don't want somefeel good shit right now. i want to vent damnit

who's the retarded kid with him in the second picture?

Brandon494
01-05-2014, 07:57 PM
His cousin, Kap was adopted by white parents which is why I kept laughing every time that one poster kept calling him a "gangsta rapper".... from the burbs!

red
01-05-2014, 07:59 PM
His cousin, Kap was adopted by white parents which is why I kept laughing every time that one poster kept calling him a "gangsta rapper".... from the burbs!

yeah that was pretty funny

kap is pretty much one of those "cornbread brothas", or whatever the hell that term was

Rodgers12
01-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Kaepernick is biracial. Combine the smart genes of a white person with the athletic genes of a black person and you get Colin Kaepernick. :)

Infamous
01-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Kaepernick is biracial. Combine the smart genes of a white person with the athletic genes of a black person and you get Colin Kaepernick. :)

Hopefully for him the small penis of the white man curse not his lot in life

Infamous
01-05-2014, 08:35 PM

Reread thread...strangebrew called him gangsta rapper early on so I was actually mocking him as he was clearly being offensive; PRETTY EASY WHEN HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD...

jus lik your asinine avatar and sig....who is that stuff funny to? some lame 1980s humor

Brandon494
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Reread thread...strangebrew called him gangsta rapper early on so I was actually mocking him as he was clearly being offensive; PRETTY EASY WHEN HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD...

jus lik your asinine avatar and sig....who is that stuff funny to? some lame 1980s humor

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings...would u like a hug? :hug:

Infamous
01-05-2014, 08:39 PM
yeah that was pretty funny

kap is pretty much one of those "cornbread brothas", or whatever the hell that term was

shut up!
actually mulattos taking over; all this foolish race mixing rt??!! Obama

Brandon494
01-05-2014, 08:40 PM
IMO mixed girls are the hottest...they have the curves of a black woman but the hair of a white woman. :-P

Infamous
01-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings...would u like a hug? :hug:

Carry on Incognito, im sure you're the coolest; fake persona online is your source of esteem

MadtownPacker
01-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Oh shit some Black on Black crime!

Just wait until Mobb finds out Brandon is a brotha. He will forgive all.

esoxx
01-05-2014, 09:33 PM
As of now, Kaep owns Rodgers. And that's tough to take.

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM
As of now, Kaep owns Rodgers. And that's tough to take.

Especially that godawful first quarter.

esoxx
01-05-2014, 09:54 PM
I blame McStubby for some of that. Really, we're going to start the game out with one of the best players in the game handing off three times? Please. This was Stubby's Pittsburgh machismo kicking in. We're tough, we will show you. Instead, they go three and out and wobbled the first 18 minutes of the game.

And the 3rd & two call goes to Kuhn? Let's see, put it in the League & Super Bowl MVP's hands or John Kuhn's? Brilliant. 49er's got the big MO and we got a big pile of flaming dung with that first series, which came back to haunt us.

Brandon494
01-05-2014, 09:55 PM
Oh shit some Black on Black crime!

Just wait until Mobb finds out Brandon is a brotha. He will forgive all.

Lmao, I was wondering what he meant by lame 1980s humor and calling my Incognito. I thought I was the only black Packers fan here. :smk:

mraynrand
01-05-2014, 09:56 PM
I blame McStubby for some of that. Really, we're going to start the game out with one of the best players in the game handing off three times? Please. This was Stubby's Pittsburgh machismo kicking in. We're tough, we will show you. Instead, they go three and out and wobbled the first 18 minutes of the game.

And the 3rd & two call goes to Kuhn? Let's see, put it in the League & Super Bowl MVP's hands or John Kuhn's? Brilliant. 49er's got the big MO and we got a big pile of flaming dung with that first series, which came back to haunt us.

Wasn't Rodgers under center, too? Why not just tell the Niner what you're running.

woodbuck27
01-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Lmao, I was wondering what he meant by lame 1980s humor and calling my Incognito. I thought I was the only black Packers fan here. :smk:

moob must have left home or something as he's disappeared.

So you have exclusive rights as the Packerrat poster with 'the cool jive', Maan.

woodbuck27
01-06-2014, 01:21 AM

That's just Mike McCarthy on more Mike McCarthy.

Run run run the fricken ball ad nauseum early in the game and in the first half to eastablish the run as he read that's important to do ... once upon a time in America.

Then get to where he knows he has to ....or show off his feature QB.

The entire NFL is well aware of this and crushes us with the obvious advantage of knowing that for them.

Mike McCarthy reinvents Vanilla. Mike McCarthy is Vanilla - Vanilla.

I wish he had someone to exclusively do the play calling so he could concentrate of the obvious stuff he misses like shit running down hill on his team ... zebra shit.

I observe Mike McCarthy and I often wonder if he's all there? What does he see!?

So much of this horrible loss he must take blame for. Yes a three point loss and so it was ever so close but it shouldn't have been given the way our teams defense battled out here in that first half to hold us in that game.

Aaron Rodgers was terrible and also right on the money and his receivers simply suffered bobble disease on that day. Shit like that happens.

** Overall it's time to fully take stock and as Packer fans we must see some changes and a renewed focus on correcting the middle of the Packers defense.

** We need to see something done about sealing the edge.

** We need a better solution for why the team is so injury prone.

** We need to see TT recover from some bad drafts of late. He needs to tune up his scouting team with a renewed focus.

** TT needs to stop bringing in prospects that don't belong on a team that should be moreso Super Bowl quality.

GO PACK GO !

woodbuck27
01-06-2014, 01:26 AM

You get a QB that has and always will have the Packers number because that shit just gets like that.

Colin Kaepernick owns Aaron Rodgers.

Yet we have this Aaron Rodgers memory from this latest San Fran '13's domination of the Green Bay Packers:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/05/aaron-rodgers-4th-down-escape_n_4546329.html?ref=topbar

Aaron Rodgers' 4th-Down Escape Was A Magic Trick That Included O-Line Sleight Of Hand (GIFs)

It's just like Jim Harbaugh owns Mike McCarthy.

Jim Harbaugh is tougher than Mike McCarthy. Looking at and comparing Harbaugh to McCarthy made that glaringly obvious. Talk about the psyche being spread on thick there.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/1/5/5277268/jim-harbaugh-adds-gloves-to-his-normal-game-day-outfit

Jim Harbaugh adds gloves to his normal game-day outfit

posted by David Fucillo on Jan 05, 2014

Can you see that 'show off Jim Harbaugh' on the sidelines and now picture Mike McCarthy all bundled up and looking ... frozen. It's shit like that that gets inside of your head and try try try as you may you simply can't get past it.

That damn San Fran 49ers team owns the Green Bay Packers now.

smuggler
01-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Do people really think Kaepernick played well? According to football outsiders, he had FOUR interceptions dropped in this game. That's not a good game, it's a fortunate game.

pbmax
01-06-2014, 09:30 AM

Don't like the call to Kuhn as it has been used recently.

But running Lacy into a 7 man box is standard operating procedure. 49ers were inviting it with both safeties deep and that might be why Rodgers did not open the game on fire.

pbmax
01-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Do people really think Kaepernick played well? According to football outsiders, he had FOUR interceptions dropped in this game. That's not a good game, it's a fortunate game.

The whole year for the defense, pass defense wise, has played like a dropped INT because there have been so many.

Smeefers
01-06-2014, 09:33 AM

C'mon, we all know there's no black packer fans. Just players.

pbmax
01-06-2014, 09:33 AM

Fans in the stands were calling him out for the tats and a "lost child" because he was adopted "out to California". They had enough to drink that pointing out the flaw in the narrative seemed pointless.

One the drive home the radio guys said at least he didn't kiss his biceps. Radio got turned off after that.