PDA

View Full Version : JS- SAFETIES CAUSE PACKERS DEFENSE MORE HARM

Bretsky
01-10-2014, 12:17 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/safeties-cause-packers-defense-more-harm-b99180859z1-239527251.html

Bretsky
01-10-2014, 12:18 AM
A couple unfathomable stats

First time since the 1950's that this postion had zero pix in GB

MD Jennings did NOT have a pass breakup the entire season

ERIC REED and/or MATT Elam would have been nice

LEWCWA
01-10-2014, 12:49 AM
Swing and a miss on MB, Now that I said that he'll have 9 picks next season and just blow shit up. We can all hope right.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2014, 12:59 AM
I like Eric Reid and some of the others, but it's a bit ironic that Elam and another guy (Cyprien) mentioned in the article had a combined 9 pass breakups and 2 interceptions (which is pretty pathetic in its own right). The article states showed how pathetic our safety play was and that the Packers passed on those guys, but they didn't make many big plays either.

woodbuck27
01-10-2014, 01:22 AM

"Stat's are for losers."Mike McCarthy **

**Mike McCarthy's weekday and end of season Press Conference....Wed. 8 Jan. 2014.

Pugger
01-10-2014, 08:56 AM
With the benefit of hindsight maybe it was a mistake not to take Elam instead of Datone? It was also a mistake to give Burnett that big contract before he earned it. :?

denverYooper
01-10-2014, 09:00 AM
With the benefit of hindsight maybe it was a mistake not to take Elam instead of Datone? It was also a mistake to give Burnett that big contract before he earned it. :?

I guess, and that way Cobb might not have gotten his leg split. But I think Jones is going to be a good player for GB very soon. He'll get more playing time next year and he and Daniels will be fun to watch, APRH.

Zool
01-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Burnett should be playing for the rest of his contract through the first 8 games this year. If he still sucks and makes the same mental blunders, send him down the road. 5th season is long enough to turn the corner.

Jennings is garbage. He and Newhouse should be on the same bus out of town.

red
01-10-2014, 10:34 AM
well, burnetts contract means he's not going anywhere for at least another year, maybe two. which is sickening because his cap number next two years is around 5 million each year

the first year that his cap penalty would be a lot less then his cap number would be 2016. so it looks like he's one starter for the foreseeable future

what a horrible extension. his might even be worse then brad jones. at least we can cut him at any point without a huge penalty

2014- cap hit- 4.9 million, remaining signing bonus- almost 7 million
2015- cap hit-5.15 million, remaining signing bonus- 5.17 million
2016- cap hit = 6 million, remaining signing bonus= 3.5 million

you can spread the penalty out a bit over two years now (the old june first rule), but i don't see him getting cut for at least 2 more years.

we're stuck with him. we just need to pray for improvement

another TT free agent signing bust imo

Zool
01-10-2014, 10:39 AM
what a horrible extension. his might even be worse then brad jones. at least we can cut him at any point without a huge penalty

Well c'mon now. He's bad but not JAG(nod to Bretsky) Jones bad. I suppose if you factor in the contract.

mraynrand
01-10-2014, 10:42 AM
With a decent defense around him, Burnett is much better than Charlie Peprah. Burnett just isn't Collins, and MD Jennings could be replaced by a sack of flour. Doesn't help much that there is a weak pass rush and the ILBs are worthless. They can't even defend a bumblebutt, undrafted free agent like Garrett Celek.

pbmax
01-10-2014, 11:09 AM
Complain all you want but Doc Jennings had the most perfect fill I have ever seen in a football game. Dan thought it knocked him woozy and I am not sure he made another play in the game, but for one day at least, he did part of his job well.

mraynrand
01-10-2014, 11:24 AM
Complain all you want but Doc Jennings had the most perfect fill I have ever seen in a football game. Dan thought it knocked him woozy and I am not sure he made another play in the game, but for one day at least, he did part of his job well.

I remember Bahwoh Jue also made a play once.

One shining moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbK535vSpaE

Tony Oday
01-10-2014, 12:06 PM
The team's free safety — M.D. Jennings — had no pass breakups.

Why was he not shot?

run pMc
01-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Burnett dropped a couple of picks this year. Jennings seems to have limitations. Neither played better than average, and in many cases there were lapses in coverage/communication that IMO should not happen. Neither is a rookie.

I expect the safety spot to get a boost in talent and competition. I have no idea if Richardson can bring anything, or if Banjo can provide much aside from preseason hype. They'll get a guy in the middle rounds or sign a vet for something near the minimum.
Elam is short and will get exposed against a big WR/TE. He's like 5'9" -- you put him on Jason Witten and it's a huge mismatch an OC can exploit, and thus limits your DC in how he can be used. Guys that small who want to hit don't stay healthy (or in the league) for long either, so as a R1 pick that's a gamble. I don't have a problem with TT taking Jones over Elam. I liked Cyprien but figured he'd be gone unless GB reached for him. Big difference between Cyprien and MD Jennings IMO.

woodbuck27
01-10-2014, 12:38 PM

Yea. Red pointed that out and that shocked me.

We looked so bad back there this season and again an extension of last season and the one before that and ...

That I simply gave up on Green Bay Packers and Safety as this past season went.

The 2012-2013 "Off Season" clearly called for attention at the Packers Safety position.

You and I certainly knew that B. If any Packer fan delved into what the Experts saw for our teams needs. They would have been well aware that the safety spot was a Primary need. Another Primary need being at LBer.

I looked carefully at DE Datone Jones and I liked him and I didn't. I didn't like his penchant to be a show boat. That based on not domination; rather flashes of what is truly needed to be seen to project a player dominant at his position and the NFL. Proof of that:

Little this season to recommend hope for: In specific terms of any "flashes and promise" for DE Datone Jones future of dominance as a Packer and as it must be for a first round pick.

As long as Mike McCarthy ( with the support of Ted Thompson) entertains faith in Dom Capers; abandons any move to a 4-3 base 'D'. The futures of high draft picks like Nick Perry and Datone Jones is in severe jeopardy.

You don't need to be any genius to see so much watching video and recording and analyzing Packer games. If you ignore that it's easy to slip as a fan. If any here has the means to I certainly recommend the effort.

Back to Ted Thompson and ignoring the Safety position and the 2013 draft.

That surprized many experts. It did more than surprize me. To post ... that ignoring by Ted Thompson caused me to "shake my head" doesn't exactly cover how I felt. :???:

Darn it ! Darn it X a lot !!!

TT would have had to be aggressive to get S Eric Reid. Who wouldn't love Eric Red!? The loaded up San Fran 49ers landed another solid help for their future right there. Eric Reed has every opportunity and the gifts to be a player.

TT's pick Datone Jones (when will he arrive in Green Bay?) indicated to me that his concern certainly wasn't anything primary to do with Green Bay Packers and the Safety position. That's easy to analyze as Ted Thompson might have chosen S Matt Elam, who was available when he elected Datone Jones.

As usual...and as that draft went and Safety Ted Thompson did NOTHING.

Ted "NOT A THING" Thompson never fails to amaze me in terms of his awareness "NOT" .

So here we are and Safety ................again.

Here we are and MM and his love for DC Dom Capers................again.

Here we are and some concern that's being admitted to by MM as "CULTURE" related.

I would so much like to be able to grap onto Mike McCarthy's attention. Face to face ... Irish mug to Irish mug get him to hear me or certainly try to get right there. I'd simply say something like this

No kidding Mike McCarthy. You need a whole lot of HELP. Use your Irish and stand up man. Stand on what it really is ! Demonstrate some chops Mike. Show me you won't settle for what you have now."

Otherwise continue as you are now and disappointing me.

PACKERS !

Bossman641
01-10-2014, 02:48 PM
Most disappointing to me is that Burnett looked slow out there. Maybe he's thinking too much but I thought he tested out pretty well athletically at the combine. Thought his college highlight tape showed him high-pointing balls and generally looking like an athlete. He was a step slow all year.

Striker
01-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Most disappointing to me is that Burnett looked slow out there. Maybe he's thinking too much but I thought he tested out pretty well athletically at the combine. Thought his college highlight tape showed him high-pointing balls and generally looking like an athlete. He was a step slow all year.

I think this was because he (along with the rest of the secondary at times) was so lost out there, that he'd often be out of position because of the mental issues they were having back there. Hopefully they can get the mental game/communication solidified.

HarveyWallbangers
01-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Burnett should be playing for the rest of his contract through the first 8 games this year. If he still sucks and makes the same mental blunders, send him down the road. 5th season is long enough to turn the corner.

Jennings is garbage. He and Newhouse should be on the same bus out of town.

To be fair, I'd take Burnett of last year. Was expecting another jump this year and he regressed. Hopefully, it was mostly an injury thing. He didn't look as athletic as he has in the past.

Patler
01-10-2014, 03:20 PM
To be fair, I'd take Burnett of last year. Was expecting another jump this year and he regressed. Hopefully, it was mostly an injury thing. He didn't look as athletic as he has in the past.

I agree. Last off season, a lot of articles ranking safeties put him quite high, on the verge of moving into the top group. He didn't show that this year.

Patler
01-10-2014, 03:37 PM
I can have one more off-season of patience with Burnett, only because he missed his rookie season.

His career stats after 4 years compared to Collins after 3 years:

Burnett - 49 starts in 49 games; 238 tackles; 22Pdef.; 3 sacks; 6 interceptions; 4 FF.
Collins - 45 starts in 45 games; 168 tackles; 22 Pdef.; 0 sacks; 4 interceptions; 4 FF.

I have heard coaches and evaluators talk about 50 games being necessary for a player to mature. It sure was for Collins, because in games 46 thru 61 he had 15 Pdef and 7 interceptions. It was like flipping a switch for him. Maybe Burnett will do the same for games 50-65 of his career.

Incidently, in Collins third season as a starter, he had only 5 Pdef. and zero interceptions, which is identical to what Burnett accomplished this year, albeit in 16 games while Collins played in 13 his third season. A lot of people were labeling Collins a bust at that point.

Bretsky
01-10-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm not giving up on Burnett. I think him and Collins would have been stellar. I think he's an alright safety. But it's time to stop dicking around at the other spot. I get Hyde...but we can't count on him as a starting safety. HW has pointed out several times that there are several starting safeties hitting.................shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FREE AGENCY

It's time to go get one.

I was also on board with the Datone Jones pick; I loved Reed coming out last year but he was gone. Only time will tell if we should have grabbed Elam over Jones. Right now it appears the answer was yes but our current #2 safeties Datone Jones has a lot of talent and upside.

Joemailman
01-10-2014, 04:14 PM

But here's the problem. On that play he showed he's not physically tough enough to play in the box. One collision with a tough RB knocked him out of the game. And of course, he had already proven over and over again that he is a huge liability in coverage.

denverYooper
01-10-2014, 04:41 PM
But here's the problem. On that play he showed he's not physically tough enough to play in the box. One collision with a tough RB knocked him out of the game. And of course, he had already proven over and over again that he is a huge liability in coverage.

I thought the article mentioned something about the good dr needing to beef up.

I'm with Bretsky here, though. The Packers should probably go after a safety in FA (and draft another).

pittstang5
01-10-2014, 05:32 PM
I can have one more off-season of patience with Burnett, only because he missed his rookie season.

Burnett - 49 starts in 49 games; 238 tackles; 22Pdef.; 3 sacks; 6 interceptions; 4 FF.
Collins - 45 starts in 45 games; 168 tackles; 22 Pdef.; 0 sacks; 4 interceptions; 4 FF.

I have heard coaches and evaluators talk about 50 games being necessary for a player to mature. It sure was for Collins, because in games 46 thru 61 he had 15 Pdef and 7 interceptions. It was like flipping a switch for him. Maybe Burnett will do the same for games 50-65 of his career.

Incidently, in Collins third season as a starter, he had only 5 Pdef. and zero interceptions, which is identical to what Burnett accomplished this year, albeit in 16 games while Collins played in 13 his third season. A lot of people were labeling Collins a bust at that point.

For the sake of the team, I hope Burnett turns it around next year. I'm not a fan, hated they signed him to his current deal but I figured the Packer brass know more than I do.

For curiousity, I'd like to know how many chances Collins had at interceptions. If I remember, he had quite a few opportunities in that third year and dropped all of them. I remember in the offseason of that year it was reported he was working on catching the ball. His 4th year, he blew it up and snagged everything thrown his way.

bobblehead
01-10-2014, 09:11 PM
"Stat's are for losers."Mike McCarthy **

**Mike McCarthy's weekday and end of season Press Conference....Wed. 8 Jan. 2014.

Did you know that half the schools in America are below average?

bobblehead
01-10-2014, 09:15 PM

Sounds kinda like Collins right before he broke out. He was a step off and the picks were sneaking through his hands. Although, Collins had broken out by year 4 and was far superior an athlete.

bobblehead
01-10-2014, 09:17 PM

Really gotta learn to read the whole thread and then respond.

KYPack
01-10-2014, 10:15 PM

I saw that too, B-man.

It was actually way worse than that.

It was the worse season for safeties in Packer history.

They didn't start recording interceptions until 1940.

Don Hutson was a Packer safety until '45 and came close to leading the league in picks several times.

In '52 Bobby Dillon took over and other safeties had multi-interception years in the intervening time.

Burnett, Doc & the boys are the worst safeties in franchise history.

Sheezus.

Iron Mike
01-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Imagine being able to out-suck Al Matthews and Jim Hill......:bs:

call_me_ishmael
01-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Patler's post is interesting. To me, Collins looked solid his rookie year, then had some regression, then finally came on. It never seems like Burnett was anything special to me. Nick Collins has obvious physical talents that jumped off the page immediately. I don't think Burnett has those.

I would like to see Dametrius Byrd or whatever his name is. Pay him the 8M a year it will cost, and move on. We have paid Finley this much annually for jack shit production. I'd like an all-pro (who probably didn't have the best talent around him in Buffalo, yet he still shined).

Bretsky
01-11-2014, 07:24 AM
We won't go big money on a safety; it's not Ted's way

I will be very happy with a mid tier starter in the 3.5-5MIL Range while Hyde develops. And don't be surprised at all if we do nothing in FA again

bobblehead
01-11-2014, 07:28 AM
We won't go big money on a safety; it's not Ted's way

I will be very happy with a mid tier starter in the 3.5-5MIL Range while Hyde develops. And don't be surprised at all if we do nothing in FA again

I'm telling you, this COULD be the year.

Bretsky
01-11-2014, 07:32 AM
I'm telling you, this COULD be the year.

Please remind me when it happens you called it all along as you should get major kudos. Are you calling TT gets an elite safety like Byrd or Ward or a mid tier starter ? I'll take either

Even the casua fan can see our cap has many options so we have the ching to do it if we want at the expense of either Jones, Finley, or others.

bobblehead
01-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Please remind me when it happens you called it all along as you should get major kudos. Are you calling TT gets an elite safety like Byrd or Ward or a mid tier starter ? I'll take either

Even the casua fan can see our cap has many options so we have the ching to do it if we want at the expense of either Jones, Finley, or others.

I could envision one top tier guy being signed. Not necessarily a safety though. You may hate me for this, but if there is a stud DT 2 gapper, that could be it. If it doesn't happen I will act like I never said a thing.

Carolina_Packer
01-11-2014, 08:00 AM
You can and should blame the safety play of 2013, but partial blame should go to the pass rush. How often did the rest of the defense get consistent pressure to help the DB's?

I also blame TT for not trying hard enough to improve the position. Nobody here expects TT to solve the issue via free agency, as that's not his way. We get that. But not one safety drafted, and one college free agent who didn't pass his physical? TT was asleep at the switch. You have to do SOMETHING to try and improve an area that is not yet consistent. They always talk in camp about competition at each position, but what if both guys suck? M.D. Jennings or Jerron McMillian? How about none of the above! I get that McMillian was a 2nd year player coming into 2013 and you had to give him a chance (I guess), and that M.D. Jennings had shown some ball skills the previous year, but comfortable enough to not draft one safety? Even if you whiff on that, at least you tried.

Sometimes you can be too slow to make evaluations (Harrell as backup QB), but what this really points out is that with the "draft/sign (college free agents) and develop" mentality, that it's problem when you whiff on even a 4th round safety like McMillian. You're not going to hit on them all, but if you're going to whiff horribly, as with McMillian, then you need to learn from your mistakes especially when you don't sign veteran free agents. I recall reading a story after McMillian was released saying that nobody else really showed much interest in him when he was coming out. That should tell you something. Can you be the smartest, shrewdest guy in the room sometimes? Yes, but you can also look like you're trying to find gold in a silver mine (apologies to Elton John).

Bossman641
01-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Sounds kinda like Collins right before he broke out. He was a step off and the picks were sneaking through his hands. Although, Collins had broken out by year 4 and was far superior an athlete.

Collins was frustrating cause he would be in position to make a pick but he couldn't catch a thing. Burnett didn't seem to even have any chances at a pick this year. I'm certainly not giving up on him but he was a huge disappointment to me this year.

pbmax
01-11-2014, 08:39 AM

I was joking, but yes, you are asking for trouble if he is your SS. He did come back in though.

pbmax
01-11-2014, 09:01 AM
You can and should blame the safety play of 2013, but partial blame should go to the pass rush. How often did the rest of the defense get consistent pressure to help the DB's?

I also blame TT for not trying hard enough to improve the position. Nobody here expects TT to solve the issue via free agency, as that's not his way. We get that. But not one safety drafted, and one college free agent who didn't pass his physical? TT was asleep at the switch. You have to do SOMETHING to try and improve an area that is not yet consistent. They always talk in camp about competition at each position, but what if both guys suck? M.D. Jennings or Jerron McMillian? How about none of the above! I get that McMillian was a 2nd year player coming into 2013 and you had to give him a chance (I guess), and that M.D. Jennings had shown some ball skills the previous year, but comfortable enough to not draft one safety? Even if you whiff on that, at least you tried.

Sometimes you can be too slow to make evaluations (Harrell as backup QB), but what this really points out is that with the "draft/sign (college free agents) and develop" mentality, that it's problem when you whiff on even a 4th round safety like McMillian. You're not going to hit on them all, but if you're going to whiff horribly, as with McMillian, then you need to learn from your mistakes especially when you don't sign veteran free agents. I recall reading a story after McMillian was released saying that nobody else really showed much interest in him when he was coming out. That should tell you something. Can you be the smartest, shrewdest guy in the room sometimes? Yes, but you can also look like you're trying to find gold in a silver mine (apologies to Elton John).

Agree here. Obvious they thought one of two or three (McMillan, Jennings, Richardson) would improve. Didn't expect catch less season from Burnett. Should he choose to, you could sign a FA safety for reasonable money more so than problem #2.

Which is pass rush. The most expensive problem to fix in FA. Given the presence of Jones, Daniels, Worth and possibly Neal and Raji, I am not expecting a pass rush signing or draft. It also raises the important question about the fitness of the Packers D lineman for their current assignment; their best pass rushers are not bull rushing the QB (Daniels, Matthews) but getting an edge. That leaves gaps where Kap escapes.

KYPack
01-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Imagine being able to out-suck Al Matthews and Jim Hill......:bs:

I'd take that pair in their prime over the Doc and Burnett.

I'd say Mark Murphy and Tom Flynn were the worst pairing I've ever seen and Murph had his moments.

Hell, those two managed to pick off 3 between 'em.

Jenning scouldn't even manage ONE pass defended?

You'd think 1 ball would have hit him or something!

Pugger
01-11-2014, 10:35 AM
With a decent defense around him, Burnett is much better than Charlie Peprah. Burnett just isn't Collins, and MD Jennings could be replaced by a sack of flour. Doesn't help much that there is a weak pass rush and the ILBs are worthless. They can't even defend a bumblebutt, undrafted free agent like Garrett Celek.

It hasn't helped that the last couple of drafts have been thin with safeties and I fear this year isn't going to be much better so TT may have to hold his nose and look into FA.

mraynrand
01-11-2014, 10:51 AM
It also raises the important question about the fitness of the Packers D lineman for their current assignment; their best pass rushers are not bull rushing the QB (Daniels, Matthews) but getting an edge. That leaves gaps where Kap escapes.

Thank god we have Hawk in there to not stop those scrambles. But at least he's more of an impact player than Vernon Davis.

pbmax
01-11-2014, 12:08 PM
Thank god we have Hawk in there to not stop those scrambles. But at least he's more of an impact player than Vernon Davis.

I thought this problem was on its way to solved with Brad and Datone Jones in there. Datone caught CK in the first game and I nearly fell off the couch. If he can do that, help cover Daniels, it could work.

B Jones has the speed, CK wouldn't have gotten to the sideline with Jones in pursuit, but he has to keep his job after being unreliable on 1st and 2nd downs.

mission
01-11-2014, 12:26 PM
I like Eric Reid and some of the others, but it's a bit ironic that Elam and another guy (Cyprien) mentioned in the article had a combined 9 pass breakups and 2 interceptions (which is pretty pathetic in its own right). The article states showed how pathetic our safety play was and that the Packers passed on those guys, but they didn't make many big plays either.

Have you watched Elam play? He's constantly making plays and one of the surest tacklers on that team. Saw him drive on a run play from maybe 15 yards deep in the secondary to make a tackle behind the LOS. Haven't seen any of our guys do that.

woodbuck27
01-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Did you know that half the schools in America are below average?

The standard and results of Education in North America as a whole and compared elsewhere is appalling last time I checked.

I was once heavily involved in all levels of politics. I decided on a change in that regard. I decided to stay out of that arena because it piss's me off to no end. I can't deal well at all with back stabbing pathetic liers.

I observe a serious decline in the status of my society as a whole in terms of a lack of attention to getting a serious education. I was once an educator and I educate myself practically every single day.

I always hunger or want to learn until my last breath.

Do you often turn to your wife...your best Bud's ..your family and closest acquaintances and shout out:

This country is really on top of it?

I doubt that you do. I doubt that's the case and at the same time lay any claim to a position of any real awareness and simple personal integrity.

I very much doubt that's the case and if it is.

Maybe? ......... Think ............ ??

KYPack
01-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Have you watched Elam play? He's constantly making plays and one of the surest tacklers on that team. Saw him drive on a run play from maybe 15 yards deep in the secondary to make a tackle behind the LOS. Haven't seen any of our guys do that.

That's his strength. But...

He makes big time errors in coverage and in his positioning. I saw Andy Dalton burn him with a simple nod and post for a 50+ yarder to AJ
Green. That can happen to anybody, but the read was very simple and Elam was totally flummoxed by what should have been basic cover.

A Raven fan next to me had some hilarious comments about Elam. He said the kid was a typical stupid rook, but he was still better than Michael Huff who stunk up the joint in the Ravens opener and was cut.

bobblehead
01-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Collins was frustrating cause he would be in position to make a pick but he couldn't catch a thing. Burnett didn't seem to even have any chances at a pick this year. I'm certainly not giving up on him but he was a huge disappointment to me this year.

I can think of one play that he was <> this close.

woodbuck27
01-11-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm going to likely re-post this here because it's useful:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/a-nice-safety-net-morgan-burnett-guaranteed-825-million-b9956608z1-215928821.html

RE: FS Morgan Burnett's contract.

Gleening it maybe? there's a reason "NO REASON in my books" (or alibi) for his play to have fallen off?

He signed the contract. If I was exactly him in his position at the time I wouldn't have accepted TT's/ Russ Ball's offer.

IMO he short changed himself hugely. He needs a new agent. The gurantee he got from that contract sucks.

He may be almost begging to get get rejected by Green Bay? He may be carrying a HUGE chip on his shoulders?

He accepted his own poison.

Again his agent didn't take good care of Morgan Burnett.

That Ted Thompson is certainly a sly Ole dog. He would have made an excellent BANKER.

GO PACK GO !

Striker
01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Byrd/Ward/Whitner will be the best safeties available in FA.

Byrd wanted to be the highest paid safety this year.

Maybe Ha Ha Clinton-Dix falls to us in the draft.

Rodgers12
01-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Earl Fucking Thomas, the Third is the best safety in the NFL.

woodbuck27
01-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Earl Thomas, the Third is the best safety in the NFL.

Earl is really really good.

Zool
01-11-2014, 07:43 PM

I'd say Mark Murphy and Tom Flynn were the worst pairing I've ever seen and Murph had his moments.

You have to be near a receiver in order to defend a pass.

Joemailman
01-11-2014, 08:08 PM

He's very athletic. He managed to get out of the way.