PDA

View Full Version : L'TED Final Grades

Rodgers12
01-12-2014, 06:18 PM
In the official draft thread, our friend Red mentioned a prospect named Yawin Smallwood. It got Tank thinking, "Why can't he be 'Longfellow' Tank Elf Duke?"

Anyway, here's the final grades, individually, for the warriors on the Packers offense - graded by L'TED.

Quarterbacks (grade in parenthesis):

Rodgers (B-) - There's a popular saying in Latin, "Jai guru deva, om." Translation: You don't realize how precious a noun is until that noun is gone. Rodgers' injury made us realize how precious he is. Thank Deity, "12" was gone only temporary and not permanently. The injury, however, lowers Rodgers' grade. That and his plays against the 49ers. "A-Rod" has a 2-4 record against the team that made him the poster boy for draft day infamy. The last time the Packers beat the Niners, Jonah Hill was the Golddigers' starting QB. Rodgers is being outshined and outplayed by a tattooed Favre worshiper. Granted, the Packer D is weak and the Niner D is, well, strong, but Rodgers needs to start playing like a pimp, or a man possessed, against the Niners from here on out. Or nothing's gonna change our world.

Flynn (C) - A few weeks after Shea McClellin made the hit that changed the dynamics of the NFC North, the Packers found themselves on an edge tied to a noose. Flynn came a long and he cut the Packers loose. But Flynn's star is a-fading and time is NOT on his side. Flynn should consider being a career backup -in Green Bay.

Tolzien (D-) - A tip a-waiting to happen. A pick a-waiting to happen. Nuff said.

Runningbacks

Lacy (A-) - The Hog ran fearlessly and aggressively. Like a hog. Did everything he was asked to do except break maybe a few more long runs. A force in the redzone. Lost only 1 fumble. Pass blocking need work. Not Lacy's fault but Marshawn Fucking Lynch is still making us ask what could've have been.

Starks (B) - Healthy and efficient.

Kuhn (C) - Made some nice plays to go along with some boneheaded plays (especially on special teams). Useless at times but 2nd Bear game showed that he's still useful.

Franklin (F) - Terrible on special teams. A fumble a-waiting to happen at runningback. Made the team by default.

DuJuan Harris (A++++): This will be Don DuJuan Harris' grade at this time next year. In addition to his duty at runningback, Harris will return punts and kickoffs next season and score 5 touchdowns off returns.

Receivers

Nelson (A) - If Nelson was a dreaded fat pig, he'd rule the modern world, not that we need another fat "white" pig dictating our lives. Nelson guy was "businesslike" all year.

Jones (B) - In a season where so many Packers were notorious for being milksops (cough, Claymaker, cough), Jones displayed the toughness that would make "4" proud. Stats are for losers, we know, but Jones', as well as the other receivers, stats were diminished due in large part to Rodgers' injury.

Cobb (C+) - Was having a monstrous season until the monster Thompson did not draft (Matt Elam) put him on the IR. I know, the universal has a way of balancing itself out. If it wasn't Elam, it would've been someone else. Still, Elam would've looked good in Green and Gold. Allowing Cobb to return kicks in the playoffs was the correct move. Playing scared is for losers. Here's hoping for a healthy Cobb in 2014.

Boykin (C+) - A peasant that rose up in the ranks to become a working class hero, Boykin is an inspiration to underdogs the world over.

White (D) - A Johnny Knox clone, the coaches should've given this guy an opportunity to return kickoffs when he was healthy. I mean, to quote Coldplay, if you never try, then you'll never know. The KO return unit was disgusting. Fire Slocum!

Harper (F) - Was on the team? 6'1" and almost 250 lbs. Yo, McCarthy, how 'bout using this guy in the redzone?

Notable grade - Charles Johnson (INC) - What the fuck is wrong with the Packers' doctors? Johnson went to Cleveland and the competent doctors there discovered his torn ACL. If the Packers doctors weren't so incompetent, Johnson would still be Packer property. Chuck Johnson HAS it, and he would make a great deep threat next season.

Tight Ends

Finely (B+) - Acing the season 'til the neck injury. J-Mike may be brash, cocky and a prima donna, but he's got game - in present tense. J-Mike will be back, hopefully with the Packers.

Quarless (D+) - Extremely invisible til the last quarter of the season.

Bostick (D) - JAG.

Taylor (D-) - Supposedly a ST standout but all but the FG unit on special teams looked pathetic, so a JAG. Nothing unique.

Stonebuner (F) - Practice squad candidate. On an unrelated note, Thompson needs to start thinking outside the "Ron Wolf" box and acquire a ballin' tight end with a basketball background. And a 5'7" slot wideout that's quick as a cat. Thinking outside the box has done Belichick good. See Welker, Wes. See Blount, LeGarrette.

Offensive linemen

Sitton (A) - The left side is always better, whether it's the left side of an offensive line or the left side of the civic rainbow.

Lang (B-) - The right side is always worse, whether it's the right side of an offensive line or the right side of the civic rainbow.

Bakhtiari (C+) - The Packers were staring into the face a black hole when Bulaga was lost for the season. "Bak" managed to steer the Packers away from said black hole, and a new star was born (we hope).

Barclay (C) - Not a disaster but was a JAG.

Dietrich-Smith (C) - A JAG. JAG a good show? I am almost finished with "Chuck" on Netflix, and I need another good TV series to pass away future sexless weekends.

red
01-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Dietrich-Smith (C) - A JAG. JAG a good show? I am almost finished with "Chuck" on Netflix, and I need another good TV series to pass away future sexless weekends.

i just got done rewatching the last three seasons of the office. also in my rotation is the l-word and family guy. and i'm starting to rewatch the last season of dexter, because i think i saw the last season, but i can't remember at all how it ended

pbmax
01-12-2014, 06:50 PM
i just got done rewatching the last three seasons of the office. also in my rotation is the l-word and family guy. and i'm starting to rewatch the last season of dexter, because i think i saw the last season, but i can't remember at all how it ended

How did the L-Word hold up?

red
01-12-2014, 06:57 PM
How did the L-Word hold up?

mind numbing. some of the characters are so unlikable that i want to put my head through the screen. plus, its like they live in a totally different universe then the rest of us.

but some of the chicks are pretty hot, and they do get naked and fuck around a lot with each other

i would recommend skipping the story completely, put the thing on mute (cause one chick whispers all the time and one thing i can't stand is constant whisperers), and fast forward to the good scenes

Rodgers12
01-12-2014, 07:07 PM

I still haven't seen the last season of Dexter, so please don't spoil anything for me. I do know that the hot chick that plays Sarah Walker on Chuck plays Dexter's serial killer g/f on Dexter. :)

L-Word? I will have to check that out.

channtheman
01-12-2014, 07:18 PM

Yikes, the last 3 seasons of the Office. Couple of good episodes scattered in there, but by far not very good.

red
01-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Yikes, the last 3 seasons of the Office. Couple of good episodes scattered in there, but by far not very good.

dwight was my favorite and he was still going pretty strong right up till the end

i didn't like the last few seasons the first time i watched them, but i enjoyed them this time. andy and nelly did do all they could to make the show unwatchable

denverYooper
01-12-2014, 08:01 PM
I got really sick a few weeks ago and watched the first 2 seasons of American Horror Story in about 2 days straight.

Freak Out
01-12-2014, 08:22 PM
I got really sick a few weeks ago and watched the first 2 seasons of American Horror Story in about 2 days straight.

I liked the first season but have only watched a couple of season 2. Just not feeling it.....

Eastbound and Down anyone?

red
01-12-2014, 08:27 PM

i watched the second season about a month ago

thats some twisted shit, but a good show

red
01-12-2014, 08:29 PM
I liked the first season but have only watched a couple of season 2. Just not feeling it.....

Eastbound and Down anyone?

they don't stream eastbound and down anymore

i've been wanting to watch it, but i'm not watching it one disk at a time

channtheman
01-12-2014, 09:41 PM
dwight was my favorite and he was still going pretty strong right up till the end

i didn't like the last few seasons the first time i watched them, but i enjoyed them this time. andy and nelly did do all they could to make the show unwatchable

Maybe I should check em out again. I was very disappointed when I finished the 8th and 9th seasons a few months ago.

channtheman
01-12-2014, 09:42 PM

I discovered that show 3-4 months ago and loved season 1. I downloaded some episodes of season 2 and watched the first four on a 6 hour flight. I had to keep dimming my laptop screen because of all the sex scenes and chronic masterbaters! Probably not the best show to watch on a plane.

mraynrand
01-12-2014, 09:59 PM
http://www.adamdetour.com/_img/detour_home.png

bobblehead
01-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Yea, one of the very few thoughtful, insightful yet non provocative (in the bad way) threads that tank has ever started and it took a major left turn somewhere.

red
01-12-2014, 10:25 PM
Yea, one of the very few thoughtful, insightful yet non provocative (in the bad way) threads that tank has ever started and it took a major left turn somewhere.

if it was anyone other than tank i wouldn't have driven it off the cliff

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 04:04 AM
I discovered that show 3-4 months ago and loved season 1. I downloaded some episodes of season 2 and watched the first four on a 6 hour flight. I had to keep dimming my laptop screen because of all the sex scenes and chronic masterbaters! Probably not the best show to watch on a plane.

All that moaning and screaming shaking the kiddies out of their peaceful slumber.

Really pisses of the parents.

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 04:09 AM
Hey Rodgers12... Tank!? Uhh, Tank!?

Ohh Yes. Didn't he pass on some time ago?

Ohh I appreciate the effort you put forward to make your grading entertaining.

A lot of -minuses- there. Your 'a hard man'. :grin:

KYPack
01-13-2014, 07:45 AM
if it was anyone other than tank i wouldn't have driven it off the cliff

Oh, that makes sense. I thought you were doing some "bonding".

The stench emanating from this thread is over-powering.

Striker
01-13-2014, 11:21 AM
I always wondered what happened to Tank after the Bubbler shutdown. I guess some trolls just never change.

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 03:47 PM

There's nudity and self-pleasuring on a FX show? I thought only premium networks such as HBO and Showtime, neither of which I subscribe, are allowed to do that. Man, I have got to check out the show.

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 04:08 PM
I always wondered what happened to Tank after the Bubbler shutdown. I guess some trolls just never change.

There's a difference between "trolling" and satire, albeit a bad one with a bunch of grammatical errors. Usually, I simply ignore the crybabies that can't comprehend that difference, so you're going on my ignore list...starting now.

red
01-13-2014, 05:23 PM
There's nudity and self-pleasuring on a FX show? I thought only premium networks such as HBO and Showtime, neither of which I subscribe, are allowed to do that. Man, I have got to check out the show.

you might see some man ass from time to time, but no real nudity

there is some pretty frank language though

channtheman
01-13-2014, 05:50 PM

They show lots of asses as far as nudity is concerned. I really was surprised how far they pushed the limits with a show on FX.

MadtownPacker
01-13-2014, 06:13 PM
Maybe he is setting you bitches up to get banned for derailing thread?

red
01-13-2014, 08:28 PM
look who it is

senior buzz kill

denverYooper
01-13-2014, 08:41 PM
look who it is

senior buzz kill

lol

denverYooper
01-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Let the record show that the OP opened up this line of discussion by stating: "Dietrich-Smith (C) - A JAG. JAG a good show? I am almost finished with "Chuck" on Netflix, and I need another good TV series to pass away future sexless weekends." in a bit of hilarious self-deprecating commentary.

Rodgers12
01-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Maybe he is setting you bitches up to get banned for derailing thread?

Nah...I appreciate the TV suggestions from Red and the others. :)

Striker
01-13-2014, 10:50 PM
There's a difference between "trolling" and satire, albeit a bad one with a bunch of grammatical errors. Usually, I simply ignore the crybabies that can't comprehend that difference, so you're going on my ignore list...starting now.

As I said, glad to see your schtick has never changed.

woodbuck27
01-13-2014, 11:04 PM
As I said, glad to see your schtick has never changed.

Hey Striker here's some advice:

There's nothing wrong with Rodger12's posting here.

I'm wondering.

Are you ... an elephant with enough dexterity to keyboard?

Did Rodgers12 harm you... your wife and kids... your girlfriend...dent your car... break your fishing rod?....smudge the blueing on your shotgun?

Maybe? just give Rodger12 a fricken' break. He's like you... a new member here at Packerrats.

He deserves the same welcome as you get.

KYPack
01-13-2014, 11:26 PM
I get the picture.

The banned Tank sneaks back into PackerRats under a phony name(Roger12).

Woody holds open the back door to the joint while Mad looks the other way.

Then when anybody complains, Woody gives his famous live and let live "Joan of Arc" speech.

I think we put Tank back up on the scaffold. Attach a rope around his neck (13 loops on the knot behind his left ear).

Any member that is a Tank hater gets to hold the trap lever.

Then, real justice can be done.

We'll make up a list of punishable violations after we hang/ban him.

Now that's a fair probation.

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 12:13 AM
I get the picture.

The banned Tank sneaks back into PackerRats under a phony name(Roger12).

Woody holds open the back door to the joint while Mad looks the other way.

Then when anybody complains, Woody gives his famous live and let live "Joan of Arc" speech.

I think we put Tank back up on the scaffold. Attach a rope around his neck (13 loops on the knot behind his left ear).

Any member that is a Tank hater gets to hold the trap lever.

Then, real justice can be done.

We'll make up a list of punishable violations after we hang/ban him.

Now that's a fair probation.

Yes I've always championed fair play. That makes me a real downer prick SOB. NOT !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/tch_wjec/usa19101929/1immigration9.shtml

Holy fricken bucket of crap KY that's not "YOU" man. Your bigger than that KY. At your age your a lot bigger than that BS. Your also too young to have ever embraced such absolute neglect of the proper use of POWER.

All the same hate is never cool.

Look at this shit. What a disgrace such ignorance amounts to. Look at how this madness spread. Look where it ended up.

The small always find the end and defeat the " small 'm' ... mighty WRONG".

http://timelifeblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/01_00658606.jpg?w=2464

I'm the GRAND ROYALLY FUCKED UP... FUCKING GRAND MASTER " Look into my eyes. I run this hate group." ...Circa 1946 Photo

The Klan claimed literally millions of members at it's height of prominence. Today estimate of the KKK membership is fewer than 10,000 members. That precipitous drop, in the number of people officially associated with the KKK is good news. The bad news is that many thousands of people who might have joined the Klan in the past have instead aligned with a host of extremist splinter groups.

ie militias and other organizations, making the far-right fringe as dangerous as it’s ever been.

This:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL4fKvUpXEXMQal7rSq1pL9V6QZlYou NoQR-OXLWIri_UTMy8X

and This:

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYaVs9K7NVakkRNQCSr519IV-blCrL4WshX2JEjy6j8oDWnLcU

Got to a two way street.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKdwelsy6VzlRIQRjybp2po9ANmvjte-b4XMPGayrYLXyUyAXTOA

KY... simply meditate on and consider CHOOSING THIS:

http://howtoallow.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/first-to-apologize-is-bravest-first-to-forgive-is-strongest-first-to-forget-is-happiest.jpg

THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS. THAT's ALOT BETTER FOR US ALL.

Rodgers12
01-14-2014, 12:34 AM
WB, Thanks for the good words.

I tried to make peace with Kentucky, but he will always hate me, so no need to try anymore. :)

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 01:01 AM

I tried to make peace with Kentucky, but he will always hate me, so no need to try anymore. :)

BE STRONG.

Your doing really great,

Just don't change that.

If you feel like going all ape shit on anyone here.

BE YOUR OWN BIGGER MAN.

Always always ...take the high road and if it gets ever to where you want to alter some members nuts!?

USE the IGNORE OPTION until that urge is gone and your stronger.

See it's right there or any of the pain your feeling does make you stronger.

That's why running for cover or outright doing the forum equivalent of forcing any overbearing ass hats Adam's Apple into the back of his neck... or outright pitched battle confrontation ... isn't an option.

I really have always liked KYPack and he may simply need more time.

You must have really pissed him off as the Dearly Departed TANK.

Myself I'm not aware of it all back whenever and it's your and KYPacks business.

It's obviously to KYPack some "BAD SHIT". I offered for KYPack and Packerrats an option.

TIME Rodgers12. BE so very cool. :cool:

Striker
01-14-2014, 08:13 AM
Hey Striker here's some advice:

There's nothing wrong with Rodger12's posting here.

I'm wondering.

Are you ... an elephant with enough dexterity to keyboard?

Did Rodgers12 harm you... your wife and kids... your girlfriend...dent your car... break your fishing rod?....smudge the blueing on your shotgun?

Maybe? just give Rodger12 a fricken' break. He's like you... a new member here at Packerrats.

He deserves the same welcome as you get.

KYPack and I both know Tank from quite a while back. Seen him try to destroy/disrupt a few places that have been frequented by both of us. When someone has had to create 3-5 accounts to keep coming back to a forum that they get banished from, there's probably a good reason for that.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have noticed that he was here...but this post was pretty much a giant giveaway as to his former alias.

KYPack
01-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Whoa Woody, you skipped over your Joan of Arc persona and went right to MLK in defending your boy, eh.

Read Striker's post right above mine.

I'll go Jim Mara on you.

You think you know, but you don't know.

Coolman3
Legand (Misspelled)of the Pack15
Rogers12

Who are these guys?

Accounts created by Tank to sneak back on this Forum so he can post after being banned. He's no new member, he's Tank back with his old bullshit.

I didn't start the bit about hanging him. Tank did. He made this post...

"I was standing on an edge, tied to a noose. You came along and you cut me loose"

So I made (an original) joke out of it. And you went way overboard with your wacky Canadian post about lynching in refuting it.

It wasn't any new thinking on Tank's part. Just a lyric (what else?) from an old Coldplay song.

red
01-14-2014, 09:31 AM
KYPack and I both know Tank from quite a while back. Seen him try to destroy/disrupt a few places that have been frequented by both of us. When someone has had to create 3-5 accounts to keep coming back to a forum that they get banished from, there's probably a good reason for that.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have noticed that he was here...but this post was pretty much a giant giveaway as to his former alias.

don't worry, most people here remember him from one of the first forums he fucked up 10 or 15 years ago

he's been kicked out of here a few times. mad knows exactly who tankdude is

i'm sure he's on a real short leash. but the new version hasn't really come close to screwing up anything yet

and its been 2 or 3 weeks since most of the old timers figured out who he was

Smidgeon
01-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Sometimes I think the multiple persona/login thing from multiple users is just as fascinating as the actual discussions. It leads to so many "but is that really..." ponderings. Until you figure it out.

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Whoa Woody, you skipped over your Joan of Arc persona and went right to MLK in defending your boy, eh.

Read Striker's post right above mine.

I'll go Jim Mara on you.

You think you know, but you don't know.

Coolman3
Legand (Misspelled)of the Pack15
Rogers12

Who are these guys?

Accounts created by Tank to sneak back on this Forum so he can post after being banned. He's no new member, he's Tank back with his old bullshit.

I didn't start the bit about hanging him. Tank did. He made this post...

"I was standing on an edge, tied to a noose. You came along and you cut me loose"

So I made (an original) joke out of it. And you went way overboard with your wacky Canadian post about lynching in refuting it.

It wasn't any new thinking on Tank's part. Just a lyric (what else?) from an old Coldplay song.

Ky:

Of all members here You and Patler and I are amongst the most experienced in terms of posting football (anything).

We're certainly amongst the most experieced in terms of living life.

If I lend to your experience (strikers..other's) with the infamous TANK (his many handles) and write that you have my sympathy and any past pain and Tank and whomever he morphed into.

What does that have to do with right now and Packerrats and Rodgers12 being allowed to post here?

Madtownpacker ( I expect and that's got Dick ALL to do with me) will toss Rodgers12 contribution here... in a New York minute, if Rodgers12 cross's Mad's line in the sand.

I'll bet that Mad and Rodgers12 have a gentleman's agreement in terms of Rodgers12's conduct here. That may have evolved over some time and serious Mano-O-Mano and what Mad expects from Rodgers12.

Now you and I tracked the member Rodgers12 for some time before he actually made himself. Right KY!? We suspected that Rodger12 was 'in fact' the former member named Tank.

I like to believe that Tank has departed this internet football posting life. Tank is DEAD...gone.. .caput...flown the coop... ridden in his last rodeo.

Rodger12 has to die in any Tank. Tank didn't work out very well for that poster.

I observe Rodgers12 posting here. Frankly he's conducting himself in a decent manner.

As long as that continues he builds a reputation that's positive, no matter what anyone here decides otherwise and that doesn't have the POWER to act upon Rodgers12's membership.

That's Mad's theater. Mad hates to ban a member here and 'only' does so if that member shits all over this forum and himself.

A banning is the internet forum equivalent to an incarceration. A banning is severe punishment.

It's the same as a man who's been incarcerated (slammed in the Back Door Hokey Pokey).

He does his time. Rodgers12 has done his time. Mad is his probation officer.

He gets out on parole and has to try to work his way back; be accepted back into life.

If LIFE is always going to cast a dark veil of mistrust and abuse on that man. How difficult do you imagine it is to make it all the way back? That man needs the support of all the resources that are working towards his full rehabilitation.

It's that shit or constant judgement and undo pressure on the once - twice - thrice 'whatever' guilty man; now simply trying to reform (again); must contend with. It's that CRAP that drives a man back inside, because he collapses in his pain and feelings of helplessness. It's just that sort of unfairness, based in unforgiveness that contributes to recidivism.

For all that is FAIR Packerrats. Please allow Rodgers12 a break .

Mad has likely warned Rodgers12 that it won't be easy and ultimately Mad will decide how he's managing.

The rest of us can make it fair for Rodgers12 or treat him as he might be still in incarceration.

ie Fuck him in the ass while he's again breathing the air of Internet Forum Freedom here @ Packerrats.

Which is the sensible way for any of us to choose in terms of support for, or against Rodgers12.

Do "any of YOU members" ... "figuratively" ... really want to FUCK Rodgers12 in the ass?

Because as long as you continue to beat on him.

Figuratively ... that's where you've gone.

KYPack
01-14-2014, 01:15 PM
No Woody, I'll beat that ass, but not screw it.

You know things have totally deteriorated when Red is the calming voice of reason.

So I will defer to Senator Red and wait until Tank totally fucks things up.

Which he will.

Smidgeon has broken some of the code here.

It isn't any fun to watch Tank fuck up a forum, especially this one.

But it is a full blown riot to watch him get a new ID and try to sneak back in, then catch his new bland persona and reveal that 'lil weasel for what he is.

In days of yore, once he got caught, we tossed him out in short order.

But now Woody is shedding tears and playing violins that the boy is "a changed man".

We'll see, but I doubt it.

Shit, he just got tossed out of JSO for his bullshit in November.

But I guess the winter snow has covered the fall leaves and he is a new man?

Nah.

mraynrand
01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Sometimes I think the multiple persona/login thing from multiple users is just as fascinating as the actual discussions. It leads to so many "but is that really..." ponderings. Until you figure it out.

People having multiple personas destroy the forum. They should all be banned.

red
01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
You know things have totally deteriorated when Red is the calming voice of reason.

that does seem pretty fucked up doesn't it?

give me time, i don't have any booze in me yet

red
01-14-2014, 01:21 PM
People having multiple personas destroy the forum. They should all be banned.

like you?

mraynrand
01-14-2014, 01:22 PM
like you?

Wha? Mraynrand is an entity unto himself - as far as I know.

Fritz
01-14-2014, 07:15 PM

I'm not quite sure Rodgers12 IS Tank, only because I recall Tank as having the writing skills and cleverness of a mentally underdeveloped baboon. And this Rodgers12 seems a little more edumacated than what I recall of Tank. Or maybe it is Tank with a community college degree.

Hmmm.

In any case, if it is Tank and if his spots haven't changed, he'll be his own undoing soon enough.

red
01-14-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm not quite sure Ridgers12 IS Tank, only because I recall Tank as having the writing skills and cleverness of a mentally underdeveloped baboon. And this Rodfers12 seems a little more edumacated than what I recall of tank. Or maybe it is Tank with a community college degree.

Hmmm.

In any case, if it is Tank and if his spots haven't changed, he'll be his own undoing soon enough.

education means nothing

i have the reading and writing skills of a third grader, and i have a real college degree

KYPack
01-14-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm not quite sure Rodgers12 IS Tank, only because I recall Tank as having the writing skills and cleverness of a mentally underdeveloped baboon. And this Rodgers12 seems a little more edumacated than what I recall of Tank. Or maybe it is Tank with a community college degree.

Hmmm.

He admitted it...

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?26301-the-super-jumbo-formation

I goaded him into it by slamming Coldplay.

Piece of cake.

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 09:15 PM
He admitted it...

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?26301-the-super-jumbo-formation

I goaded him into it by slamming Coldplay.

Piece of cake.

Boys this is serious time to inform Y'all:

I was invited by the Family of TANK to witness his final resting place. It was a modest ceremony with a few simple words. The family took up a collection to assist in paying for TANK's coffin.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK5rxGJppoYax-HHNEt2usphzf0fx5xp6B2MiP_-14t14wGHad

It came all the way from IKEA Schaumburg, Illinois.

It had to be assembled and that took six hour.

If you ever bought IKEA you would be compassionate.

It was a HAPPY DAY.

woodbuck27
01-14-2014, 09:30 PM
like you?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a0/Suushi_Yurei.jpg/255px-Suushi_Yurei.jpg

mraynrand .. " a spectre of obscure origin "

His Hero of a week ago.

Phil Robertson " clean shaven"; walking to his duck blind 100 years from now.

bobblehead
01-14-2014, 10:47 PM

Nah, if you continue to be this guy, and not the last guy you were, he will forget in a year or so.

bobblehead
01-14-2014, 10:51 PM
education means nothing

i have the reading and writing skills of a third grader, and i have a real college degree

Community College of Spooner is a real degree? At least I got mine from Phillips.

KYPack
01-15-2014, 11:47 AM
No coffins.

Just toss the ashes under a bridge.

mraynrand
01-15-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm not quite sure Rodgers12 IS Tank, only because I recall Tank as having the writing skills and cleverness of a mentally underdeveloped baboon.

I gotta disagree. 'Ole Tank had some gems. Although mostly banal, some of the poems were clever, especially the one in iambic pentameter. And the thread started by John Holmes, M.D. Ph.D. was a JSO all-time classic.

I was never bothered by Tank - the solution to him when he was repetitive and trolling was to just stop responding. But I understand how hard that is; it's like that moving tooth in your mouth - your tongue just has to play with it.

Rodgers12
01-16-2014, 05:29 AM
some of the poems were clever, especially the one in iambic pentameter.

They're actually lyrics. I am not disciplined in the arts of poetry. Anyone can write lyrics. Even a high school dropout like Marshal Mathers can write good lyrics.

You should've seen my "Ballad of Ted Thompson" stuff at Sportsbubbler. "Ted Is Trapped In the Closets," I wrote 'em high and posted 'em high. Ballads, I wrote 'em high and waited 'til I was sober and proof-read 'em before posting 'em.

I have some new materials, "Lyrics About Ted and Tank." They're second only to Shakespeare's Sonnets, even tho said sonnets are poems and my new stuff are lyrics.

I would post 'em here but our good friend, Mad, would just move 'em into the garbage can. :)

mraynrand
01-16-2014, 11:42 AM
Boys this is serious time to inform Y'all:

I was invited by the Family of TANK to witness his final resting place. It was a modest ceremony with a few simple words. The family took up a collection to assist in paying for TANK's coffin.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK5rxGJppoYax-HHNEt2usphzf0fx5xp6B2MiP_-14t14wGHad

It came all the way from IKEA Schaumburg, Illinois.

It had to be assembled and that took six hour.

If you ever bought IKEA you would be compassionate.

It was a HAPPY DAY.

Props for the IKEA coffin idea. That's pretty funny :)